Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War (12162 Views)

Medical Doctor Shot In The Head In Owerri During Peaceful Protest / Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by beast4rmdeast(m): 3:57am On Nov 16, 2014
simpleseyi:

I thought you people said that it was Awolowo that used over 2 million IBO women and children for pepper soup, I never read in history books that Awolowo was a soldier
Later you said it was Yakubu Gowon. Further later you said it was Obasanjo, T.Y. Danjuma and Jereboy Useni that used Ibos for suya. You are so confused with your lies, better meet our prodigal sons Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati to teach you how to lie. Truth is constant.

If after defeating your clueless son Jonathan next year, you start another senseless war with the few hunter guns that Tupac Ayo Oritshejafor smuggled from South Africa, we the Yorubas in conjunction with our Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv and Igala brethren will wipe you off Nigeria's map. It will be an opportunity for me to taste IBO flesh and bone inside pepper soup. The few of you that will be lucky to escape can join your ancestors in Israel since you are claiming to be Jews.
bro u stay in surulere somewhere around kilo,be careful with ur language or its ur flesh dat might end up in the soup,street is watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by lanxlot(m): 4:05am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=datguru post=28037590]
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by BlackTechnology: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2014
simpleseyi:

I thought you people said that it was Awolowo that used over 2 million IBO women and children for pepper soup, I never read in history books that Awolowo was a soldier
Later you said it was Yakubu Gowon. Further later you said it was Obasanjo, T.Y. Danjuma and Jereboy Useni that used Ibos for suya. You are so confused with your lies, better meet our prodigal sons Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati to teach you how to lie. Truth is constant.

If after defeating your clueless son Jonathan next year, you start another senseless war with the few hunter guns that Tupac Ayo Oritshejafor smuggled from South Africa, we the Yorubas in conjunction with our Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv and Igala brethren will wipe you off Nigeria's map. It will be an opportunity for me to taste IBO flesh and bone inside pepper soup. The few of you that will be lucky to escape can join your ancestors in Israel since you are claiming to be Jews.

This one is still dreaming. Pls travel out of your SW enclave to discuss with other Nigerians in order to know how they view Yoruba-Fulani-Hausa-Kanuri ethnic groups

By next year , it will dawn on you that berom tiv idoma igala chamba jukun nupe etc people are beginning to see Yorubas as slaves to their most despised born to rule country people.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by watered(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2014
The igbos became billionaires again because of their zealousness and hardwork. "There are so many causes of action which a man can perform if he persuades himself to willingness" B.F Lonergan.

The igbos have proven that statement to be true. Igbo kwenu! Ndi be anyi mma mmanu! Ya gazieru umuigbo nile. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
moderatorr:
lies
Accepted who back?
After the war, Gowon said all the Igbo should submit all their money (Biafra pounds ) to the bank, so it can be converted back into naira and handed back to them. After all the money has been submitted to the bank, the amount every one was given back was twenty pounds (20), thereby impoverishing an entire tribe!
From wikipedia

How did the Igbo become billionaires again, mystery sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by omololu2020(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're pure evil! What rule book did you lift this one from!?
well u see it as biafran army fleein,but d nigerian army see it as tactical withdraw,,,dey might regroup somwhere els.how many fleein boko haram member hav u heard dat d nigerian army arrest,if u surrender u will b arrested,but if u flee u will b shot dead,nobody get tym to dey chase anybody for battle

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by omololu2020(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

This one is still dreaming. Pls travel out of your SW enclave to discuss with other Nigerians in order to know how they view Yoruba-Fulani-Hausa-Kanuri ethnic groups

By next year , it will dawn on you that berom tiv idoma igala chamba jukun nupe etc people are beginning to see Yorubas as slaves to their most despised born to rule country people.
i can now see u are a lier,are u talkin of d nupe in kwara or d one in niger.dey dia dey mak ursef happy wit ur lies.alot of nupe i see in kwara dont joke wit dia religion islam,dey will rather vote a muslim dan votin a xtian.u are d one dat needs to travel out of ur enclave.u are also talkin about igalas shockin yorubas,igalas and Nupe dont hav any beef wit each oda,or u want me to start showin thread of igalas and igbo fightin because of oil well...well lets just wait till FEB 14 2015...
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by omololu2020(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
beast4rmdeast:
bro u stay in surulere somewhere around kilo,be careful with ur language or its ur flesh dat might end up in the soup,street is watching.
which street is watchin him,can we also hook up in shita.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Adminisher:

You voted for OBJ, you will vote for him. Arthur Nzeribe was running errands for IBB and Abacha and nothing happened. Ojukwu joined NPN instead of NPP. Yes you will vote Buhari.
DREAMER
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by LORDI(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
simpleseyi:

I pity you,with the way you're going,you may not see 2015.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by asaridokuboyansh(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
LORDI:
I pity you,with the way you're going,you may not see 2015.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Remarkable: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
lol it is really funny seeing a Yoruba doing gragra for mouth....

and the way you take style include Nupe, Igala, Tiv, kanuri is so funny!!!
so you can hide behind them and at the end come out again and make mouth, abi?

Look, we all know the reason Yorubas have not and will not dare provoke Ndi-Igbo...

The rat threatening to kill and eat the Lion is the type of foolery you have just displayed.

Jokes and laughs on you, buddy.

simpleseyi:

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by IGBOSON1: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
omololu2020:
well u see it as biafran army fleein,but d nigerian army see it as tactical withdraw,,,dey might regroup somwhere els.how many fleein boko haram member hav u heard dat d nigerian army arrest,if u surrender u will b arrested,but if u flee u will b shot dead,nobody get tym to dey chase anybody for battle

^^^Why am i not surprised you're taking this line of argument! After all, it's the lawless Nigerian army 'dealing' with the 'pesky' Igbos innit!?

Is it the same Nigerian army that committed all sorts of war crimes, evil and wickedness that you -in the clear light of day, and with the benefit of hindsight- is saying the Biafran army should walk into their 'loving embrace' and surrender to? You -a Yoruba man- who now knows of the pogroms, the strafing of schools, farmlands and hospitals, the blockades, the cold-blooded murder of captured soldiers and even innocent young men.......you now know all this today and yet still argue that your Nigerian army were justified in shooting fleeing Biafran soldiers in the back!?

You see why this country is cursed........cursed and plagued right from the end of the civil war to date with all manner of wickedness and criminality? Your blasé attitude to life, the law and morality is exactly what many of your countrymen exhibit, and this is why Nigeria is in the shithole it presently is! Every year, thousands of people get murdered in cold blood because they're of the wrong religion, ethnicity or social standing, yet hardly anybody gets tried, convicted and sentenced to death for this!

This is the legacy you and your ilk have bequeathed this country.......enjoy it!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by seunlayi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
moderatorr:
Ever wondered why GEJ got 99.9% votes in all the eastern states?
Obasanjo was promoting a technique that would end the war quickly. He suggested that they deploy maximum force and overrun the Biafra soldiers within 3 months to end the war.
But this man and his other colleagues refused. They chose the option that would besiege the Igbo and starve them to death. They also used jet fighters to fly over markets and massacre civilians. During massive civilian retreats, the beta would fly over the main road where their are thousands of retreating civilians and open fire.
At a point , people weren't running again when the jets starts shooting. you will cry when you see the videos.
2 million civilians died.
Now you want to rule Nigeria and shedding crocodile tears on tv with El rufai.
That's OK.
GEJ till 2024!
If there is no better option, PEJ after GEJ 2024 cheesy
beware of all this retired generals, they are very deadly for our democracy. I m not PDP member but u will continue to support gej
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Kponkwem(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
But Gej and his Ijaw and Ikwere kinsmen e.g Isaac adaka Boro, Elechi Amadi etc were the one that seized the igbo abandoned property in port harcourt.

After the war, the West and the North welcomed the igbo people back but jonathan and his Ijaw kinsmen siezed their property
Its either you are a blatant lier or sheer mischief. Which Ikwerre confiscated Igbo properties? You may say the riverine communities (Ijaw) but not the Ikwerre. What the Ikwerre have continued to do after the war concerning their identity crisis is defencive mechanism rather than offensive. Stop sowing lies and deceit. Ikwerres are Igbos and they never betrayed mainland Igbos!
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by wordcat(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
datguru:

Is that an OBITUARY or leaders of tomorrow?

Walahi, Tinubu and Atiku looks like.... Embalmed bodies in mortuary.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by thaoriginator: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
Are you just discovering that the baastard is a war criminal?
He is the junior brother to DEVIL
grin

Idiort you're mad cos G Buhari killed ur traitor forefathers! Buhari is a warrior, kill or be killed. To hell with you dead traitor fathers!
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Mckennedy: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
But Gej and his Ijaw and Ikwere kinsmen e.g Isaac adaka Boro, Elechi Amadi etc were the one that seized the igbo abandoned property in port harcourt.

After the war, the West and the North welcomed the igbo people back but jonathan and his Ijaw kinsmen siezed their property

True my grand father was a victim,, but who confiscated Igbo's Account and brought about 20 Naira policy? Frankly Igbos had been the victims of Nigeria since the creation of this contraption.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by christopher123(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
ikweremilitant:
my friend shut up that soakaway u cald mouth.was it north gowon and d caliphate agenda to futher divide us frm our brodas d igbos and our fathers fell 4 it.after d fall of ph gowon declerd every igbo properties abandoned properties in other to woo our brodas to join u cowards in war.am frm elele i can tel u that our people of elele,isiokpo,igrita,etc never betrayd d igbos,infact we were seling food to dm til d war ended.

I am impressed with this truth...may u live long
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Adminisher: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
moderatorr:
lies
Accepted who back?
After the war, Gowon said all the Igbo should submit all their money (Biafra pounds ) to the bank, so it can be converted back into naira and handed back to them. After all the money has been submitted to the bank, the amount every one was given back was twenty pounds (20), thereby impoverishing an entire tribe!
From wikipedia

How did the Igbo become billionaires again, mystery sad

Fake drugs, Otokoto, Okija Shrines.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by beast4rmdeast(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
which street is watchin him,can we also hook up in shita.
I'd rather we hook up at ur zone,sunderland.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by phlame(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
stebell:

It seems yu are pained by the truth. listen again

BH are children of Buhari.
if yu need proof, bring proof of yu being the pikin of ur wayward mother.

SMH
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by lordnammy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
i believe that God will give buhari cause to cry again
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Akissani: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
moderatorr:
Ever wondered why GEJ got 99.9% votes in all the eastern states?
Obasanjo was promoting a technique that would end the war quickly. He suggested that they deploy maximum force and overrun the Biafra soldiers within 3 months to end the war.
But this man and his other colleagues refused. They chose the option that would besiege the Igbo and starve them to death. They also used jet fighters to fly over markets and massacre civilians. During massive civilian retreats, the beta would fly over the main road where their are thousands of retreating civilians and open fire.
At a point , people weren't running again when the jets starts shooting. you will cry when you see the videos.
2 million civilians died.
Now you want to rule Nigeria and shedding crocodile tears on tv with El rufai.
That's OK.
GEJ till 2024!
If there is no better option, PEJ after GEJ 2024 cheesy
GEJ TILL 2024....LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Economic Council Retreat Highlights / Richest Igbo Man Alive Visit Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State. / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.