Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To (2951 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Dear Mod, How Do I Check Private Messages On Nairaland ? / How Do You Check Your Pm/email Messages On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by Scamfender: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
‎If you accidentally send a kissy face smiley to your boss or you send a message to a wong person or maybe you made a really embarrassing message that you regret sending
The point is if you send a message that you regret sending that you wish to unsend. You can now retract a delivered/read message on bbm
just make sure you have the latest version of bbm. And then hold the message then click the retract button and the message becomes deleted from your phone and the receivers phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOESVwg2xog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOESVwg2xog

Re: You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by tomiobj(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mods. Fp. please comment
Freiburger r231
Re: You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by stevolinkon40: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
I NEVER CONFIRM THIS BUT IF ITS TRUE. NICE FEATURE

MODIFIED.
THE TIMER MAKES A LOT OF SENSE
Re: You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by tomiobj(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
stevolinkon40:
. The screenshot is there
Re: You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by tomiobj(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
stevolinkon40:
. The screenshot is there and der is a demonstrative video
Re: You Can Now 'unsend/delete' Already Sent Messages On Bbm. Here Is How To by justi4jesu(f): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
CONFIRMED and catching fun with it. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Prophet Has Told Nigerians Who Will Win The Presidential Election 2015 / N-POWER NIGERIA, Who Else Selected Afrione Device In The On-going N-power? / Mtn Xmas Bonus: Free Mtn Game+ 150mb Data And N500 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.