Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,015 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! (5642 Views)

I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls / How Can A Friend From Oman Visit Me In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
undecided

my mum went downtown to get groceries

so she took the bus
dey were two seats available

my mother decided to sit beside the white lady instead of sitting beside the black girl

because the black girl looked like a crack head and shes a known crack head in the area
very weird looking, always smoking downtown

immediately my mum sat beside the white elderly lady
she told my mum "Why dont you sit beside yr black sister?" cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My mother, showed that white b1tch that shes a Naija woman
she dissed the hell out of her
raising her voice loudly in the bus

you white trash, I will sit anywhere I wanna sit, FOOL etc
with more heavy insults grin grin

the whole bus was quiet grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by BigBizzy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
come back to ya country oh
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Me, I want to experience racism

how come it happens to everyone not me

I wanna show these racists that they have cross the line with a crazy B1tch!

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
onila:
undecided

so she took the bus

my mother decided to sit beside the white lady instead of sitting beside the black girl

because the black girl looked like a crack head and shes a known crack head in the area

she told my mum "Why dont you sit beside yr black sister?" cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by tpiah2: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
BigBizzy:
come back to ya country oh

Be it ever so lowly there's no place like home.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
onila:

hmmmmm..
Trouble sitdown ,yanga wan go wake am..

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by tpiah2: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Btw @ onila

Summer don tey nah.
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
tpiah2:
Btw @ onila

Summer don tey nah.
I was supposed to share the story long ago

I forgot tongue
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
^ ^ ^LMAO cheesy

You dis girl ee

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Why? your dad didn't give your mum enough money for divorce settlement? Why is the ex wife of a well known billionaire entering public transport? sad

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by dannydaniels(m): 2:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Khalessi:
Why? your dad didn't give your mum enough money for divorce settlement? Why is the ex wife of a well known billionaire entering public transport? sad
who is this one undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2014
onila:

shocked But wait o, are you a crazy b1tch true true?
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Miami11: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
You want to experience racism just move to a white state, Missouri,Kansas, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota and such, you will know it's real and you not going to be able to do anything, trust me.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by ayobase(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
onila:

is your Mum yoruba?
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Artorius(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
I am also eager to be racially abused. I'll bust the assh0le ass. Although a woman once pointed at me and said "Ebola" I only shook my head at her ignorance grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 19, 2014
onila:
undecided

so she took the bus

Na ya mama born you
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Who will allow their mom enter bus for this America?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Onilaiscool(f): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Na ya mama born you
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Onilaiscool(f): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Who will allow their mom enter bus for this America?
i am a student, not a mummy like you

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Onilaiscool:
i am a student, not a mummy like you

Lol
Onila did that story really happen
Tell me the truth
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Onilaiscool(f): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Lol
Tell me the truth
why wld I make up such a story

I am that creative tongue

it happened true, true

posted the story in a black american group, got so many funny n nice replies

''What so your mom didn't want to sit next to a black woman, then got offended when a white woman didn't want her sitting next to her?''

''good point...she turned her nose to a black american, so actually the white womans comment wasnt so out of pocket''.

''Your mom did right it aint nobody's god dam business where i sit i would have cussed her white ass out to that fucking cracker dint pay my fare so why the Bleep do she care where i sit dont even fix your fucking mouth to ask me a dumb ass question like that white folks are dumb ass shit ! they just dont know when to shut the Bleep up and mind your own goddam shit !!''

''I've lived in Texas Az And GA....racisim is real and you can bet the black on your ass when some racist shut does down there is a white woman smooth behind it. I believe your story.''

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Onilaiscool(f): 3:39am On Nov 19, 2014
''You don't get it . Your mom separated herself from the black women because she was homeless and felt she was too good to sit next to her. The white women then let your mother know that you're all niggers in her eyes so you need to sit over there together''

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Onilaiscool(f): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2014
''White people act like that when they think they are in the safe-zone''.
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by armyofone(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Onila, you try. Living in a place where a known crack head has her residence... ummm how do you guys do it ?
Whenever I first move to a place, I must take time to check database grin just to make sure.
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by zeepatoprick(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Artorius:
I am also eager to be racially abused. I'll bust the assh0le ass. Although a woman once pointed at me and said "Ebola" I only shook my head at her ignorance grin

If na me.. I go pursue the woman, come hug.. Even kiss am.. Make she die of the ebola... Rubbish, yeye oyibo sense
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Artorius(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:

If na me.. I go pursue the woman, come hug.. Even kiss am.. Make she die of the ebola... Rubbish, yeye oyibo sense
grin you gotta be kidding me
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by therevelation2: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Lol
Tell me the truth

Babyosisi please follow me back.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by guttentag(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even Ghana Man hate Nigeria, i experience this in Centre in Accra
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Fulaman198(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Miami11:
You want to experience racism just move to a white state, Missouri,Kansas, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota and such, you will know it's real and you not going to be able to do anything, trust me.

It doesn't even have to be in those states. You can experience it in New York and California as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
bump
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onila is a liar..everytin she puts up has lies all over it.even if its true,how do we believe naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan City Gallery / Cost Of ECA On WES / What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.