Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles (26379 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Opinion : A Clarion Call For The Disbandment Of The U17 National Team!!! / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by konjakonja(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Niaralanders,

I am of opinion that this present national team should be disbanded irrespective of the outcome of the ongoing match between Congo and Nigeria. The team lacks cohesion, individual skills, and above all,the technical crew is no longer competent to handle the national team. Stephen Keshi and his men destroyed the same team they built 2 years ago. 48 minutes of no meaningful shot on target from the Eagles!!! How long shall we continue to swallow the bitter pills? I am tired of this particular team and everything it represents.

I want us to build a team from scratch,a team that will not feature any of the present crop of players representing us today, the man that won the last Fifa under 17 world cup should be given the mandate to rebuild our team.

I want to use this medium to thank Coach Keshi and his technical crew for bringing success to us 2 years ago, but, we got to move on to the next level without them.

Best Regards,

Bro Konjakonja.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by NaijaChild(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Seconded!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by konjakonja(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
^^ this our team no dey play sweet football again. E dey pain me

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by konjakonja(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Disband this team no matter the outcome of this match. This team doesn't entertain us well

3 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
#TeamDisbandNationalTeam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by zizazizu: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
No need to disband anybody. Just sack the coach. Bring Samson Siasia back. Get him a foreign technical adviser. Do the proper thing for God's sakes!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Jelo4kul(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nigeria should forget about football and face ludo and ayo. #Sillyteam

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by merit12(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
I disagree..........

Ask me why

#op are you black?

1 Like

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by ggrin(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hehe
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by bigtt76(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abeeeeeg ...we need Assisat Osholola in this team joooooor! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aswear down, we need a home win against a team that has already qualified and we can't do the business, we have no business in Equatorial Guinea for crying out loud. Mtshewwww

8 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by slimpoppa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Won't be a bad idea though.
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Dragonking: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Keshi is the best coach nigeria has ever had.

#Keshi till 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Innodon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
ok... Plan well executed. ....There ha been a plan put in place, They never intended for Nigeria to go the Nations Cup because of Fear of Ebola. ..This is as simple as ABCD.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by edo3(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Not only disband them,,they should be fined...

9 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by LagBlogger(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Disbandment seconded. They should return their match bonuses.

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Ekpekus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Men don just root out this thread that has been existing since saturday. Indeed, Nigerians have zero tolerance for failure especially as regard football grin

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Built2last: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
noted
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by tonaydo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
DON'T QUOTE ME SHA angry
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by omenka(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just disbandment?? They should be jailed!! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Iaz93: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Super Phucktards!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by cosmatika(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
I hope Giwa have seen wat he put Nigeria into? Both keshi, his crew, all d players and Giwa shud be banned frm entering Nigeria again

7 Likes

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Donniewestly(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just Passing.....Who cares

cool
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by prinzade: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
i agree wt u but not all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by lastmessenger: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was not surprised at all. Nigeria super eagles from onset never shown any promising sign.
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by kolidave: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmm

1 Like

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Afritop(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
The only person left to sack keshi is Mr President because he is the one who nullified NFF decision of Keshi's sack. NFF is not to blame because they have sacked keshi a long time but presidential pardon given to keshi brought us to this level. For any change to continue let GEJ handle the wheels because he feels he knows to much. This is just one of the pains and consequences of tolerating government interferance in our football

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by kalet55(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chai
Re: A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
bunmioguns:
undecided
You chop all those things and your belle still flat? You no go fit make am again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. / The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.