Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Best Way To Say Its Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Say Its Over (2454 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
hi fellas, i am going through A HOT PROBLEM now, i have 5 serious dates with some hot and really beautiful chics in PH city and i really think its time to let some go and get serious with just one from 2009, because i have realised that there aint no fun in this thing again, so pls whats the best way to tell ma 4 chics dat its really over and still be simple friends with them, will sorry its over do? i need help pls
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Easybaby(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
just tell them that you had malaria the other day and you went for a test and ur Doctor confirmed you HIV postive undecided tongue grin cheesy
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
lol. . . . @ easybaby i swear you are crasy, thats weird and they could commit suicide
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Nautillus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
tonye-t:

lol. . . . @ easybaby i swear you are crasy, thats weird and they could commit suicide

Haba . . .wetin reach that one nah?? . . .sucide keh . .wetin give you the mind say na only you be there bobo??
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
you wont understand, i know ma chics, pls i really need help
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Dbaby4: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
cheesy heya see what playing games has caused you? grin

Well, do dry fasting with prayers for ten days grin so God will guide u, that as u tell the 4 ladies one by one the first wont pour acid on you, the second wont bath you with hot oil, the third also wont use a hammer to hit your head, and the fourth wont see you walking along the road side and then run you over with her car but they will all take it calmly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just sit them down one by one, and since u said u know them get a time when you know they are in their best mood so you can talk calmy to them in a manner they will see reason with you.
Goodluck wink
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Moyola(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
You c ya life!!

Invite them to a place, yur house/eatery whreva. . .
introduce them to one another,
say. . . yu've been dating all 5 of them  cheesy
As yur new year resolution. . . . yu want to do away with *their names* and stick to one of them . . .
Soberly apologise for being deceitful and wish them luck in finding another man grin

S I M P L E. . . . . . . itz as simple as that! smiley

giv it a try. . .  tongue
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
lol. . . . . chuuoooooooooiiii @moyola na God go punish you, how on earth can i call all and converse such a delicate thing, or maybe i should just be secretly serious with one and keep the 4 in blues. . . .ya
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Moyola(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
tonye-t:

lol. . . . . chuuoooooooooiiii @moyola na God go punish you, how on earth can i call all and converse such a delicate thing, or maybe i should just be secretly serious with one and keep the 4 in blues. . . .ya

hehe. . . grin

kila gbe, ki lo ju?! wtchu mean 'God punish you'. . . angry tongue

frm xperience, dhatz one of d way to it sha. . . .

nyhuuz. . . itz not lyk itz impossible. . . ahn ahn!! aintchu a man?!tongue

yu'll worsen thinz, if yu keep the rest in 'blues'. . . . . . kuzz they'll eventually find out. . . . undecided
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Just tell each girl that you dont want to be with that they deserve betta. They deserve someone whos heart flutters for them and yours does not. Let them know that you care about them and their future happiness and that because of that you can no longer date them and hold them up from finding the man of their dreams that will love them the way they should be loved. Let them know it is not them that they are great girls and any man would love to have them as a wife, but it is you that indecisive at this point.
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by frijos(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
Listen poster, all dis babes dey give u wrong advise because ur about to do dis to one/four of dem kind. U spose no how dem be na. Anywayz as a guy man like u I go suggest say make u,

wait i dey come!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by frijos(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
I dey come I don almost reach
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by frijos(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
Ehen em wetin be the question again?
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by frijos(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Sorry, no idea grin
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
@sisterwoman,

thanks for the advice, but you wont believe that i have subtily tried this act to dispell some and yet it is then the love and attraction grows bigger, guess what about 3 of my chics now where once seperated with me and somehow they got their way back to my heart, ggoooooosh, maybe no one knows the trouble i see
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Ben13: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
guy, if everyones advise is not acceptable,

do anything!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Exstar(f): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2008
You see yourself now? When they would be telling you guys to
stick with one or two you wldn't agrre, you want to prove how
foolish you are. Anyways, that is your own cup of tea, you who
chycked them should also know how to discharge them.
Selfish guy, only you, 5 babes. shocked

Hissess! shocked
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Exstar(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hey! I didn't know you were this naughty! Where did you get that from?
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
@frijos,

pls remove that pix, its wrong and naughty

@exstar,

pls dont persecute me, i said that i got them this way:-just when i think dat am tru with my ex, she just comes back in a subtile way into my heart and i have been this victim for like 3 chics, what else do u expect from an innocent guy like me i feel soft for them when they come back crying and so i was foolishly gathering them all to myself, now its time to choose
[size=28pt]
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
[/size]
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Exstar(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
SO, deal with it. Learm from this, dont ever go back to your vomit! cry
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by ztyle(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
@topic just simple "e don do"
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by blesdman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2008
If all advice proves difficult to apply,them do the easy thing, Tell them that u r sorry because u ve had to cheat on them.Then inform each of your resolve.smiley
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
tonye-t:

@frijos,

please remove that pix, its wrong and naughty

@exstar,

please don't persecute me, i said that i got them this way:-just when i think that am tru with my ex, she just comes back in a subtile way into my heart and i have been this victim for like 3 chics, what else do u expect from an innocent guy like me i feel soft for them when they come back crying and so i was foolishly gathering them all to myself, now its time to choose
[size=28pt]
please SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
[/size]

You are just a sorry excuse for a man hisses and walks a way . . . angry!!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tatase(f): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2008
I think you should just tell them straight up that they deserve someone better and that it's not fair to them to continue in the relationship and that you wish them every happiness. I think be self-depreciating when you do it, that way they don't feel to bad because they know it's a problem with you not with them. Don't lie, it's usually kind of obvious and then they start to think there's hope when there isn't.
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by smile4kenn(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2008
just pop the news!!!! its over!!!!!!!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by na2day2(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2008
it is over!
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Tonyet1(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2008
2 of my chics promised getting a xmas gift for me, guess what one told me that she knows that i date 4 other chics oh! my God
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by tytylayor: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2008
dat is gud, its easier to tell dat one nw dat "its over" grin grin
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by category(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2008
when the other one brings her gift, tell also its over.
one after the other.
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2008
Take your annual leave and Tell them you have lost your job So no income for you again

They would disappear before you know it.
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Ben13: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2008
Dayokanu

That's a bad idea
Re: Best Way To Say Its Over by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2008
Ben20001:

Dayokanu

That's a bad idea

it might work. still, it would appear the girls are the ones investing in the relationship, not him. if he says he lost his job, they mite just increase the number and frequency of gift-bearing visits. undecided

@ poster
say it and mean it. i can't stand guys who say one thing one minute and can't stick to it. tell them in firm but gentle words that it's over, and for goodness sakes stop all communication with them if you can't keep your future conversations/meetings strictly platonic. saying it isn't the hard part. backing it up with action is, especially if you're a softie or used to oso-free.

them go commit suicide ke? na lie! wetin you cook give them? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay English Vicar Wan Marry Nigerian Male Model! / Can You Love Your Cousine/cousin? / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.