Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? (32665 Views)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by godG: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
If we don't know what we want, yes. But if we are talking class, tactics and sheer dexterity in handling the team, we gotta fire him.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by chismo007(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
As far as am concerned even if dey are going to sack keshi,he should not be replaced by amodu cos keshi is better......

Besides I cud vividly remember in nations cup in 2000 where AMODU was seriously sleeping on the bench and he was among the coaching crew grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by koolet: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ffff
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by KingTom(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmmm undecided

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by mastengsynergy: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keshi is good to go!!!
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by ozo13(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some network no go make person enter first page

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by sunnywhyt(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
MAYB
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by ijechikky(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yeah,Keshi doesn't need any pardon..
He Deserves it...

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by urwald9(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
In my opinion it's not about changing or replacing coaches it's simply about sustenance i.e footballing academies and performance tracking. Invest in the upcoming generations and we see that any good technical eye could take us there

2 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
I dnt tink so...2day's match wz just God's favour.I neva tot dey ll score even one goal.D 1st half wz damn annoyin...so boring bt tnk God 4 d success. #myopinion#i dnt tink keshi deserve any pardon...

2 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by valandy99(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
uzolexis:
NNNOOOOOOO....we need a new coach,win or no win

Kai yariya, what do u knw about football?

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by amdo007(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hell No!!!! Uche should have been in that team a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by uzolexis(f): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
valandy99:

Kai yariya, what do u knw about football?

Sai mallam. me know am for football well well

3 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by opeyemikara(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't tink keshi is contesting for 3rd o, nah him commitee of friends buy form 4 am. Dey shouldn't give him any contract again. Let's try someone else. Keshi SA is waiting.....

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by elprokez(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=cole265 post=28044651]Keshi has been doing his work since 2000. We are the ones he should please pardon. [/quote
Pardon am ooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Elan83(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
No!

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by SinghInLagos: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keshi made all Nigerian and Indian in Nigeria happy - I am celebrate. Next we finish South African team.

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keshi is the best thing to happen to Nigerian football in a very long time now. Those against his reign should tell me where Nigerian football was before he was hired. Secondly Keshi has overtaken all the best ever achievements of any SE coach before him (both local and foreign) and I think Nigerians need to show him some respect.
And for your Question YES we need to beg him to accept a very improved contract.
LAST BULLET #ENYEAMAFORAFRICANBEST

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Bendyke(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
We hv bin missing uche 4 lng... If dat dude went to d world cup goals wuld hv flown in n u knw wat dat means against bosnia and france
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by anytexy: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am not aware he committee any offence before. The coach that gave us the altimate price...after many years.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na who dey ask dis question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by theunusualmoon(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
SinghInLagos:
Keshi made all Nigerian and Indian in Nigeria happy - I am celebrate. Next we finish South African team.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by dotcomnamename: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
ZUBY77:
I think he did well today tactically.

By pardon, I mean giving him a new contract.
From all indications, he wants the job but refused to come out in the open about it.

ZUBY77:
I think he did well today tactically.

By pardon, I mean giving him a new contract.
From all indications, he wants the job but refused to come out in the open about it.

(1) Does a win today justify his previous poor performances? NO!
(2) Does coming out in the open to show interest of continuation rationalize his horrible previous performances? NO!
(3) Does he deserve to continue as the manager? NO
(4) Keshi was called back to do what? He was recalled for the two matches as the time-frame was too short to put together a new team for the mission
(5) Describe Keshi today? Tactically Clueless like my football club's manager Arsene Wenger

5 Likes

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Dandified(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
He has done his lot and its time 4him 2go let sum1 else cum and build d team frm whr keshi stopped........
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by Johniyke2flex(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
ogawisdom:
cool Keshi has nothing more to offer to our football. He won d match bc of enyema saves n nt bc of much frm him. By d way congo is still ahead of us n placed second. wink

What is this one saying? You are the direct opposite of your name!!!

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by jkendy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Only a 'sinner' needs pardon............
Did Keshi sinned against YOU

1 Like

Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by lookingfly: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
pardon him
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by donbenie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
ogawisdom:
cool Keshi has nothing more to offer to our football. He won d match bc of enyema saves n nt bc of much frm him. By d way congo is still ahead of us n placed second. wink
Congo is not ahead of us,the rules is based on head to head after points accumulated and based on that we're second..CAF rules..
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by corjiakor(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na NFF matter be that.
Re: Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? by ogawisdom(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Johniyke2flex:

What is this one saying? You are the direct opposite of your name!!!

Son Dts my opinion let's ve urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Visits Tunji Disu, RRS Commander (photos) / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.