Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope (811 Views)

How To Add Comment Box In My Wapka Site / New Modern Wapka Arena : Post Any Wapka Problem You Have Here / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
For those of you critising wapka, am sorry for you, you're more like a fool, take a look at wapka, is just like building an html website with notepad, but the good part of it is that we have been provided a free host that hardly goes down and 100% better than arvixe (a paid host) wapka is a CMS that has been coded from backend and now left for us to tweak it the way you like just like notepad, (but in wordpress you just download a theme from somewhere, upload and that's all, only gurus can just change few things but not all.

If you condemn wapka then you're also condemning hmtl website built with notepad, and also featureless site that has no feature (just that is owned by google, thats why folks respect it too much)

if any php guy tell you that he writes code, you should be as bold as a lion to tell him you also write codes too, and you're proud to write in HTML,CSS,JS and even Jquery, keep reading.......

Any wapkite that can code a good mobile and pc site with the above mentioned language, should be addressed as a frontend developer, cos we code alot, i swear with your life :-D just kidding

As we all know, that wapka has been always evolving in the web world, back in the days, there was nothing like web version and adsense on wapka, hahahaha but now is another story all together, some folks now have adsense in their wapka site, am about install my adsense soon.

So dont mind the fools, i am here for you guys, kudos

Regards: Pelij Elijah
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fs
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Khaynet:
Fs
what is fs?
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
pelij:
what is fs?
Front seat
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Vinshu(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
What is wapka?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Vinshu:
What is wapka?

I was about asking the same question o
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Lastdon02(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope by Lastdon02(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
wapka is cool bro. Bt my advice #keep calm and learn php.... Dont wast your time..... wapka is for kids..yeah.. Almost all wemasters ware once wapka gurus.. #no beef but bro thats d fact.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers / What Is Your Suggestion? / 5 Free For First 5 Requests | Hug A Geek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.