Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? (2601 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2014
kimco:

And like some have done....u cud have simply challenged him instead of resorting to petty insults. You CUD have owned him elegantly. Shame on u.
And funny enough I don't deal with those who "drag their matters on the ground$put others own on their head"Shame on you Pinocchio.
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by dotcomnamename: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2014
TDonald:

I am a Nigerian

[size=15pt]I don't think so! Nigerians don't reason unnecessarily, especially, Nigerians don't form idea or opinion before having the evidence. Your claim is superfluous.[/size]
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by kimco(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]I don't think so! Nigerians don't reason unnecessarily, especially, Nigerians don't form idea or opinion before having the evidence. Your claim is superfluous.[/size]

Lol. Jux outside this thread there is a thread by a nigerian dissing Ghanaians and the national team with misinformations. We set him right tho. Funny thing is most nigerians in the thread were happy to agree with him. So yh I hate to bust ur bubble on ur idea of nigerians.

Most are smart tho.
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by heatmeup(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
TDonald:
Enyeama is one of the worst Goalies we have in the history of Nigeria..... HE is our first choice simply because his Rivals(Ejide & Agbim) are Useless..... So why does he deserve the African Best footballer..... This thread must be a joke.
[size=150pt]attention seekeer[/size]
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by kimco(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
tuffgongjo:
And funny enough I don't deal with those who "drag their matters on the ground$put others own on their head"Shame on you Pinocchio.

Forgive me for pointing out that u reduced a potentially good PUBLIC thread to petty bickering. I didn't know ur publicly made posts were private. U want privacy, pm the guy. And stop derailing threads becos someone disagrees with the trend.
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by TDonald: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
heatmeup:
[size=150pt]attention seekeer[/size]
Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you
don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by OXYGENO1: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2014
kimco:

Lol. Jux outside this thread there is a thread by a nigerian dissing Ghanaians and the national team with misinformations. We set him right tho. Funny thing is most nigerians in the thread were happy to agree with him. So yh I hate to bust ur bubble on ur idea of nigerians.

Most are smart tho.
The fact that you've left your useless country to Ghana doesn't make you a Ghanaian ok.You are too foolish to be Ghanaian. u ain't even proud to be a mumugerian.Ghanaian wannabe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by kimco(m): 2:02am On Nov 19, 2014
OXYGENO1:
The fact that you've left your useless country to Ghana doesn't make you a Ghanaian ok.You are too foolish to be Ghanaian. u ain't even proud to be a mumugerian.Ghanaian wannabe.

Abrantie n'adzen....to wo bu ase. W'agyimi anaa? Anaa panyin picture nne wo fie? Okuraseni b33ma. In fact if u are Ghanaian as u so ironically preach den reading my post wud have let u know I was defending Ghanaians. Oh or is it because I didn't insult him back like u wud? Nonsense.

Y3 fir3 me Kimathi Kofi Apeletey Cofie. Miti spintex. Hwehw3 mekyere akwan. Sansanii b33ma.

Also have u been following me around? Are u my personal stalker? Is it because I don't insult back like most of you guys do that u must call me fake? Cool if not being as silly as the lot of u makes me a fake Ghanaian then it's all good. I think I'm flattered by ur insults truth be told.

In the other locked thread I see the SARCASM of the post u quoted to "prove" I was not Ghanaian went over your head. Sarcasm is a new concept to u I see. Poor shame. U of all people shud not be parading as a mascot for smart Ghanaians. U have a really low IQ I must say.
Re: Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? by OXYGENO1: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2014
kimco:

Abrantie n'adzen....to wo bu ase. W'agyimi anaa? Anaa panyin picture nne wo fie? Okuraseni b33ma. In fact if u are Ghanaian as u so ironically preach den reading my post wud have let u know I was defending Ghanaians. Oh or is it because I didn't insult him back like u wud? Nonsense.

Y3 fir3 me Kimathi Kofi Apeletey Cofie. Miti spintex. Hwehw3 mekyere akwan. Sansanii b33ma.

Also have u been following me around? Are u my personal stalker? Is it because I don't insult back like most of you guys do that u must call me fake? Cool if not being as silly as the lot of u makes me a fake Ghanaian then it's all good. I think I'm flattered by ur insults truth be told.

In the other locked thread I see the SARCASM of the post u quoted to "prove" I was not Ghanaian went over your head. Sarcasm is a new concept to u I see. Poor shame. U of all people shud not be parading as a mascot for smart Ghanaians. U have a really low IQ I must say.
Getting a Ghanaian to write in twi for u uumakes u think u can fool anyone. How can a fool like u be a Ghanaian? Mumugerian fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women / South Africa - Bafana Bafana Celebrate After Failing To Qualify / What Was Blood Doing On Rashidi Yekini's Corpse If His Death Was Not Suspicious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.