Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (67856 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Sanguine77(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
First of all, there is no English word like disvirgin, its deflower. Every man wants a woman who is still tight and has not had sex before though there are exceptions who want a "learned" woman. But the sad truth is that sex has become cheap and rife that it will be extremely difficult to find a 19 year old girl who is still chaste and untampered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by dre11(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Let everyone know that we have
Primary virgin
Secondary virgin and
Tertiary virgin

So asking that question is not the problem
But ur motive of asking the question is the real thing

Why did u ask
What are u driving at
How close are u to the person
Are u matured to take the truth when spoken to ur face

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by hadunihade(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kaybaba5:
i was discussing with my girlfriend and she said she is not virgin, immediately she started begging thinking that the end of relationship has come. but i gave her hope
For ya cockroach mind.mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
hahahaha you nko bobo onyi abiigrin
you know naasmiley am a chineked childwink where are we meeting tmoro by 1759, hmm undecided ?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
why will u ask her..such a question in the first place
Good question!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Telvinsahpa: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Well you don't need to be telling people your a vigine just believe in yourself after its not everybody that its meant for

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
venivedivici:

Hey. I love your pics. Please can we be friends?

Email me.
what kind of friend?

BTW thank you
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Good question!
bad question angry tongue
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
ireneony:
why would any guy ask that kind question, as if any girl will go all around asking her male friends if they are virgins.
guys who ask those questions are hungry lions
well said sis smiley
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
a9nyc2020:
are u by chance insunating dat 4 a guy 2 disvirgin a girl is now an achievement ...
you re a guy i guess, so u're in the best position to ansa dat qstn
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
what kind of friend?

BTW thank you
...the kind of friend like rice and beans inside one pot, you no naa wink fine babesmiley
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by lukhad: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
pls house, am a ju man, av not had sex before, buh av a virgin girl am dating, pls can someone tell me to disvirgin. because a friend told me dat i cant use my sugarcane straight on her, that itz done wit finger. is dat true
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
I think it's unnecessary guilt that they naturally shouldn't have.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Generalkorex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMalia:
come and comment
the post is on front page now
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by merieam16(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
a9nyc2020:
bros easy now grin
venivedivici:
OP,Wetin be 'squalors'?
Please, I need to know, it is a life and death issue.
Thanks in advance.
PS: I am a virgin too. I live in Virginia.
adeboyedefem:
Nigerian girls are funny when it comes to that level.. Everyone wants to claim virgin... There is this lady that i met few years ago..She claimed she was a virgin to me ( I was like thank God, I don find golden treasure, Make i dey preserve ahm until marriage)..But you know as sure boy.. One day i just change ahm say make we do this thing.. But deep down inside me.. I just won dey sure say na virgin true true..
Na so we begin dey play, The normal gentle kiss and caressing.. As i won enter she say, why dont you wait till... I say leave that one first.. Na so i dey put my D**K gently and carefully for the center so that hin no go pain her to much, as a Virgin Sister..Na so i put ahm,wey my big thing enter finish..
I comot ahm again put ahm.. I was like honey, but you said you are a virgin? She say yes now.. Cant you see this white thing? I say which white thing...I put ahm again.. I was like ah ha,, This is not blood.... She said what..Cant you see that you have disvirgined me ..Cant you see it is very tight.. Dont you know that there people that when disvirgin them blood dont come out.. I was like.. oooh ok i See.. Since that dey i never see the useless bitch again.. Wetyn vex na say she dey claim virgin hen i no kuku like to dey hear vrgin before..
grin grin grin you got me rollin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by lukhad: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
pls house, am a ju man, av not had sex before, buh av a virgin girl am dating, pls can someone tell me how to disvirgin. because a friend told me dat i cant use my sugarcane straight on her, that itz done wit finger. is dat true
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by lezz(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
ireneony:
why would any guy ask that kind question, as if any girl will go all around asking her male friends if they are virgins.
guys who ask those questions are hungry lions
there are no male virgins,really.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by olorunsogo1: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
sallysalsa:
What is ju-men?
A lot of us react to the question based on experience from our interaction from the opposite sex. At 16 I was a virgin and my bf never believed me because I looked like an oversexed teen.I told my second bf and he said o you think I am a fool.today am 25 still a virgin I didn't bother telling the last couple because they won't believe. I now work hard to create an image of an enlightened woman so my gfs won't think am a novice and the guys around me won't see me as a Liar trying to fool them.
Keep it up. It is good for you. My wife was a virgin at over 30yrs and till we got married. However, I really didn't see it as something too important than its importance. If she wasn't a virgin it wouldn't have been a problem at all. But everyone should embrace sound morality and shun sex outside marriage - it is God's command.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
a finger can enter the place when she is well lubricated bt it can't when she isn't, does that mean she's a virgin?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
What kind of useless topic is this? Are you her gynecologist?

And if your female friends demanded to know the length of your penis, abi your mood won't change?

Foolish boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by fynnDeinte: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
In my own opinion there is nothing absolutely wrong in answering such question.......even within the female folks they are shy to tell their fellow females if they are V or not except dey do dsame nyt waka together :-XIn
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by venivedivici(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
what kind of friend?

BTW thank you

Just normal friends. We could get closer, and see how it goes.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Drone007: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Good question!

Didn't the sages say that A clear conscience fears no accusation?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
canalily:
bad question angry tongue
Says who??
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by venivedivici(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Btw, lemme still add that virginity is a state of mind. Because at the end of the day, metaphorically and literally, life effs us all.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by homiben(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
well said sis smiley
haha!!! Lagos gals b like, I was once raped, even before d question is asked... New trend in lasgidi... Awon baddo!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by canalily(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
nnekamezor:
Says who??
us., do u stil hav urs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
canalily:
...the kind of friend like rice and beans inside one pot, you no naa wink fine babesmiley
You sef na or body dey hot now not mine
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
venivedivici:

Just normal friends. We could get closer, and see how it goes.
Are you Banky W?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
homiben:

haha!!! Lagos gals b like, I was once raped, even before d question is asked... New trend in lasgidi... Awon baddo!!!
hmmmmm na u know
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by 2tek: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
HONNESSTY:
it is better for a girl to be a virgin than disvirgin. My girl friend is a virgin. Ever since i got to confirmed that she is not lying about her been a virgin, i just developed a kind of strong affection and unbreakable bond for her. I treat her with alot of respect and have promised myself not to disvirgin her until we get married. If God says she will be my wife fine but if the opposite happens i will still give glory to God. Please ladies out there my candid advice to you is to remain a virgin because it has many unconditional advantages
Bros dey there dey look am like lucozade. Except u don't have plans to marry her. U shd know dat u'r not d only person interested in her. As soon as a better guy comes around, she will dump ur sorry ars. Any little quarrel, she will free u. If she travels nd a sharp guy disvirgins her, she will look for a NICE excuse to dump u. OKAFOR's law is very REAL.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by STENON(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Virginity is a mind game.
It is better to keep it as a secret not only frm your male friends, bt also from your Female friends.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You / Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.