Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business (6441 Views)

Between Plantain Chips And Coconut Chips Business / Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? / Plantain Chips Business Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Ikonz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
[b]Sir, let me teach you how to make distress sales.

1. You state what you want to sell and explain them in details, you dont know who might get interested.

2. Since it's distress sale, you state why you want to sell it off (its a must, & you have done it)

3. You state your location clearly and boldly. This is simply because some people dont just buy things without physically seeing what they intend buying. Moreso, stating your location shows how serious & genuine you are.

4. Do you know why auction sales are done in public & made very open? So as to solicit for many bidding response as possible. Someone's bidding action will prompt others to bid for it too, & of offcourse it goes higher. You dont do mail-me thingy in a distress like this, it discourages some peeps. Let them openly price it here, 200k, 300k, 800k, 1mill etc.

5. Add incentives, show them what other company property they stand to inherit if they buy this. E.g. office chairs, tables, computer, electronic equipments & stationeries etc if any.

6. Finally, you make the price as attractive as possible. You can even go ahead to state what a new machinery would have cost, against how much you are selling this one.

Thank you.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by jerryben12: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Offering you 200k plus 2 weeks of free hotel stay in any country you are going for your course.

Jerrybenchi at yahoo.com
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Thank you very much for the insight
Ikonz:
[b]Sir, let me teach you how to make distress sales.

1. You state what you want to sell and explain them in details, you dont know who might get interested.

2. Since it's distress sale, you state why you want to sell it off (its a must, & you have done it)

3. You state your location clearly and boldly. This is simply because some people dont just buy things without physically seeing what they intend buying. Moreso, stating your location shows how serious & genuine you are.

4. Do you know why auction sales are done in public & made very open? So as to solicit for many bidding response as possible. Someone's bidding action will prompt others to bid for it too, & of offcourse it goes higher. You dont do mail-me thingy in a distress like this, it discourages some peeps. Let them openly price it here, 200k, 300k, 800k, 1mill etc.

5. Add incentives, show them what other company property they stand to inherit if they buy this. E.g. office chairs, tables, computer, electronic equipments & stationeries etc if any.

6. Finally, you make the price as attractive as possible. You can even go ahead to state what a new machinery would have cost, against how much you are selling this one.

Thank you.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2015
jerryben12:
Offering you 200k plus 2 weeks of free hotel stay in any country you are going for your course.

Jerrybenchi at yahoo.com
Are you buying an aquarium or wat?
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Machine still up.for grab
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Available
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by 2dmax(m): 5:14am On Jan 20, 2015
No pictures of the finished products these machines had produced?
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Geek007: 3:00am On Jan 22, 2015
is this still available? can you list aall the equipment for sale and the year you bought them
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 2:42am On Jan 23, 2015
APFM:
Machine still up.for grab
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Closing the offer soon
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Geek007: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
your price is way off. the machine is less than 1million naira brand new. if you are serious lets talk on price and i can pay cash.
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Geek007:
your price is way off. the machine is less than 1million naira brand new. if you are serious lets talk on price and i can pay cash.
Have you considered cost of clearing it and saying it's less than a million naira, pls send me the link.
send me ur offer
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Geek007: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
bros when you are selling a nigerian used imported car you dont consider the clearing cost any longer. http://amuwo-odofin./bottling-machine-bottle-line-washer-filling-liquid-packaging-coding-sachet-plantain-chips-powder-iid-674524102
the link will give you an indication of how much these equipment s cost locally. if you gree 250k make i come pick the one way still dey work
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Geek007:
bros when you are selling a nigerian used imported car you dont consider the clearing cost any longer. http://amuwo-odofin./bottling-machine-bottle-line-washer-filling-liquid-packaging-coding-sachet-plantain-chips-powder-iid-674524102
the link will give you an indication of how much these equipment s cost locally. if you gree 250k make i come pick the one way still dey work

Seen ur link and I am sorry that I am selling the complete production line
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Geek007: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Have u got someone to pick this up, i am interested in the fryer if its available
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Offer still available
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by Edenitis(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
From your description of the business, partnership would seem to have a win win prospect. Approvals would have come with inspection of the premises. Can the rent be renewed? Where is the business located?
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Edenitis:
From your description of the business, partnership would seem to have a win win prospect. Approvals would have come with inspection of the premises. Can the rent be renewed? Where is the business located?
the rent can't be renewed.
The new partner will b willing to move the machineries to another site
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
SA
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Offer still available
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 1:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Ready
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Offer me
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 11:56pm On May 08, 2015
SA
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by APFM(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2015
Closed
Re: Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business by shupy: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2016
This is amazing. I intend to go into food processing in the nearest future. I just graduated from UNILAG. Sir, I hope u'd be willing to put me through on how to procure these machines. I would have come to you if I had saw this post back then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ideas For Starting A Nigerian Business With $1-5 Million / Uk High Court Orders, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million To Ib Plc / Starting A Cosmetics Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.