Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Will Occassions/celebrations Keep On Like This in our country? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will Occassions/celebrations Keep On Like This in our country? (590 Views)

Would You Obey Tradition And Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your TM Day 18+ / Gift Boxes And Souvenirs For All Occassions / Which Tribe Do You Love The Most In Our Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Occassions/celebrations Keep On Like This in our country? by Dahjhi: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Call me anything you like, but I think my orientation is changing from this old way of wasteful celebrations/occassions... This is not about money minded or so, this tradition should just stop.
Yes burial to start with, for crying out loud somebody have lost his/her relative 'don't care how old'.. Damn its isn't worth celebrating please, its on our country am seeing people who cant even afford to own a car getting a loan of hundred in thousands of # for burial, what for please? To be squandered for people to eat? ' because they can't do so in their homes?..... OK what will happened if I lost my grandma or so and immediately I inserted her wasted corpse into the ground, available sympathizers welcome thank you, you can now go home and cry if you wanted to- I mean not after crying @ d burial ground only to be dancing and throwing your bombom all over the stage +---chaiii... Something is just wrong somewhere..
Yes if you are very rich, you pay for the embalmment for ages just to announce to people you want to waste some money.. When some immediate member of this your same family will COME IN RAGS -- thuaaa..

Masses may remain poor in our country if occassions/celebrations keep on like this

In the pic is what it is and what it should be...

(Please I'm I the only one thinking like this?), I want your opinion please

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

14 Bad Sides Of A Typical Nigerian Man you probably don't know / Badagry; A Land Gradually Losing Its Historical Essence / Mr/miss Culture Akwa Ibom 2015 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.