Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period (5642 Views)

If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Feranmicharles:
grin grin OP vheMa dey don carry your matter 4 head ooo grin
abi o my brother... I no knw wetin wrong 4 d qstn
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Feranmicharles(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
vheMa:
abi o my brother... I no knw wetin wrong 4 d qstn
grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by nellyelitz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
AGgal:

sad
gutted?
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by kendrick93(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
it seems d OP has forgotten to take his medication
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by AGgal(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
nellyelitz:
gutted?

No. grin grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by obowunmi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
I've had sex with a girl during her menses. What does this mean?
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
vheMa:
eleyi gidi gan cheesy

Quickly get me d holy cain!!
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by nellyelitz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
AGgal:

No. grin grin
so wouldn't u be my imaima... smiley
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by lovemaths(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
ask father christmas or your mama
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Quickly get me d holy cain!!
loiz... Emu pankere mimo waaaaaaaaa grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
kendrick93:
it seems d OP has forgotten to take his medication
you mean the paracetamol that the doctor said u should give me from the ones you're taking
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
obowunmi:
I've had sex with a girl during her menses. What does this mean?
you are the only olopolo on this thread ever since the creation of this thread

quote me back to give u an ans
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by pankere(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
WHO CALLED MY NAME!!! angry
vheMa:
loiz... Emu pankere mimo waaaaaaaaa grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by AGgal(f): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
nellyelitz:
so wouldn't u be my imaima... smiley

Ndiene!
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by nellyelitz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
AGgal:

Ndiene!
mbok mboro PM naha... angry
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op the thunder that will consume dat ua thinking brain is undergoing rehabilitation in yabaleft undecided
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2014
pankere:
loiz... Ahahahahaha grin so person dey bear pankere 4 dis NL loiz... I will soon see koboko lol
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2014
chimerase2:
Op the thunder that will consume dat ua thinking brain is undergoing rehabilitation in yabaleft undecided
lolz cheesy grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
3cycle:
loiz... Youn ain't croz grin
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
vheMa:
loiz... Youn ain't croz grin
You smoke igbo ni?
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Geesammy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
undecided Iranu
Re: How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
3cycle:

You smoke igbo ni?
yeah,deal with it #bottles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fixed / The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... / How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.