Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? (8113 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Seriously, the world isn't fair to women. I believe that will change in the coming decades.

I will never share my wife with any other man.

If I find out, e don be!

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by darisgod(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
dein77:

The matter tie wrapper!

Tie gele sef

So na woman dey no fit forgive
if na man now na just ordinary begging
If na woman na family meeting

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teespice:

the only thing I could get from your post is the fact that men should be forgiven for cheating but a woman should be thrown off.

I get the drift. talking about double standards.

what is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander. it is well.
I never made that inference, Only stating the true position of things
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
dein77:
Seriously, the world isn't fair to women. I believe that will change in the coming decades.

If I find out, e don be!
it wount change
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
beside, m no sexist.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Teespice(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
lanxlot:
I never made that inference, Only stating the true position of things

I agree with you.

you never made the inference.

you affirmed it.

capish

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teespice:

I agree with you.

you never made the inference.

you affirmed it.

capish
quote me.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
I never said men shud b pardoned when found wanting and women face d rout.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by lanxlot(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
sleep tyt pipo.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
darisgod:

Tie gele sef

Na so e be. For now, there's little we can do to change that.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by kemiola89(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
lanxlot:
are you a lesbian? it attracts 14 yrs imprisonment. juz a reminder
*ignored*
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
darisgod:

Tie gele sef

Nobody asked a wife to be foolish to forgive a cheating husband. Please let's stop playing the victim in this case; the woman decided to forgive because she wanted to. The man decided not to forgive because he wanted to.

There is the power of choice missy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks for all your comments so far.

It's obvious only a few men will both pardon ad continue to live with such a woman.

For me, I just pray it never happens to me.

Imagine another man riding your own beloved wife. ....Hmmmmm
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
So from the responses, men would rather not be told. Women una dey hear? Cheat but dnt get caught and dnt open ur big mouth. Men be hypocrites o. Dem no dey forgive but want forgiveness. Carry ur confession go grave o.
#catwalks out of thread#

12 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dein77(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:
So from the responses, men would rather not be told. Women una dey hear? Cheat but dnt get caught and dnt open ur big mouth. Men be hypocrites o. Dem no dey forgive but want forgiveness. Carry ur confession go grave o.
#catwalks out of thread#

Sophie, with the above comment, you really rock.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
dein77:

If I find out, e don be!

Unfortunately, some people don't believe that grin
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by zeb04(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
I really don't know what will make me forgive a cheating husband (caught in the act) no amount of prayer and fasting or family meeting can solve that.

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:
#catwalks out of thread#

Lol!

But cheating husbands do not force their wives to forgive them na cheesy
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teespice:
if a woman can forgive a man for committing adultery, why can't a man forgive his wife if she does same.

that's how I see it.

A woman will forgive u and nag out life out of ur existence if she feels any changes in you. ........

But because a man won't want to nag......
He will release or won't want to take back the lady
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
dein77:

Sophie, with the above comment, you really rock.
Lol. Seriously let me speak 4 myself. With the sort of temper that i have, it would be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for sophyrocks to forgive a cheating bastard! Very very very difficult. Divorce is an option for me. He has to pray hard that he would have peace of mind. Since men dnt forgive, theres no motivation whatsoever for me to forgive. Mbanu. Things will never remain the same again and i will change to something unimaginable.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol!

But cheating husbands do not force their wives to forgive them na cheesy

Of course they dnt but they always expect forgiveness. They even use emotional blackmail to force the 'forgiveness' out like using the children as a bait. Thats why u hear some say that a woman has no choice but to forgive 4 the sake of the children. If the woman decides to leave, the cheating hubby hands off from the kids and assumes he has no kids.

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by edwife(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Lol. Seriously let me speak 4 myself. With the sort of temper that i have, it would be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for sophyrocks to forgive a cheating bastard! Very very very difficult. Divorce is an option for me. He has to pray hard that he would have peace of mind. Since men dnt forgive, theres no motivation whatsoever for me to forgive. Mbanu. Things will never remain the same again and i will change to something unimaginable.

Wow nobody should mess with sophy cheesy
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:
So from the responses, men would rather not be told. Women una dey hear? Cheat but dnt get caught and dnt open ur big mouth.

#catwalks out of thread#
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
edwife:

Wow nobody should mess with sophy cheesy
grin grin

No jokes. Im really serious.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by coogar: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
dre11:

A woman will forgive u and nag out life out of ur existence if she feels any changes in you. ........

any man who forgives a cheating wife is a möron. there would always be trust issues after the infidelity so what's the point.

if i am ever caught cheating, i won't beg anyone for forgiveness. i will apologise for hurting her but i won't beg to be taken back cos if the roles are reversed, i won't take her back.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Depends on the terms of the confession.
If she came herself, chances are better than if I found out.

coogar:

any man who forgives a cheating wife is a möron. there would always be trust issues after the infidelity so what's the point.
if i am ever caught cheating, i won't beg anyone for forgiveness. i will apologise for hurting her but i won't beg to be taken back cos if the roles are reversed, i won't take her back.

In YOUR case coogar after paying 50 million dollar worth of brideprice/list, I'm sure you won't ever forgive the slave/cattle for its insolence. grin
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin grin grin

Mondi, na your own cheating go bad pass. You and your man-butt fetish.
After doing all that stuff, you would then go home and use that same mouth to kiss the poor guy.
Tufiakwa undecided
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by coogar: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
2buff:

In YOUR case coogar after paying 50 million dollar worth of brideprice/list, I'm sure you won't ever forgive the slave/cattle for its insolence. grin

haha - i won't even forgive a cheating girlfriend that is yet to collect brideprice from me, let alone a wife that actually did.

think about it - a woman who willingly let another man invade her property must have had it planned out & she must have been ready for the consequences.
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by okabe(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
dein77:

Easier said!
I can imagine y u wud say dat buh den again, ask ursef, if d reverse was d case, won't I lyk my wife 2 4give me?
Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Why should the woman confesss in the 1st place?
Some women sef ehen ! Trouble sleep yanga go wake am lipsrsealed
Confess ko, contest ni .

1 Like

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:
#catwalks out of thread#
If you cheat once ,you'll repeat it again until it becomes a routine ,all loopholes are always taken care of until just one day you'll always be caught - it is just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? by smartigo: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2014
The truth is men are territorial in nature,even this is seen in animals. This affects the male when they lose their precious asset(in this case the female). It is all about ego.

When you see a lady who exhibits exclusivity, she has the spirit or the male mentality in her in this regard.

The act of SEX is itself a process for a lady which involves lot of cuddling, sweet talking, display n patience; all these considered make the male ego bruised when he learns his partner has cheated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple In Arlington,tx In Trouble For Keeping Slaves. / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / Gen1, Gen2, Inverter And PHCN/NEPA: Now Its Time To Changeover Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.