Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. (17861 Views)

Edo State Central Hospital Building Collapses / My Experience At Stella Obasanjo Hospital, Benin City. / The Farce Called" Nigerian Health Sector" A Casestudy Of Central Hospital Agbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Bleshh: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
hadunihade:

Carry ya weewee mat joor*carrycane*
uhhhhhn.... U berra dont lemme wake the neighbours up... *takes cane from u* ..... Kisses u, n pushes u on the bed.... grin ||
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by hadunihade(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bleshh:
uhhhhhn.... U berra dont lemme wake the neighbours up... *takes cane from u* ..... Kisses u, n pushes u on the bed.... grin ||

Full stop.I rest my case
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by princeuk21(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
wow interesting

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Bleshh: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2014
hadunihade:

Full stop.I rest my case
of course na.... U v to.... Submit to ya boo || grin grin grin
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
If this is true that's messed up. Citizens have a right to good and proper health care.

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by hadunihade(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Bleshh:
of course na.... U v to.... Submit to ya boo || grin grin grin

Lwkmd
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Bleshh: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2014
hadunihade:

Lwkmd
uhmmmnn.. Dunt worri, i would treat u good n nice... As we v always been... Oya kiss me, may we go sleep. Am tired *yawning*
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by 9jauk: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Pathetic! .....APC show down

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Backward country and smelling people! Please, when are the people going to get organized and live a civilized life? Jeez! Everything about that country is annoying and disturbing to the mind! angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Halflore(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=28052050][/quote]
Better than what you dreamt off abi

Sorry bro!!
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by AreaFada2: 1:58am On Nov 16, 2014
As for central hospital just forget.

Many years ago a relative was admitted there. I won't feed a stray dog the dark eba and watery ogbono soup. Of course my relative never ate it. You pay for the food just not to annoy them.

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by eightsin(m): 2:37am On Nov 16, 2014
cry
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by anonimi: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2014
blizard44:
You're yet to see anything.

Just take a walk around and see how that place suck.

I sometimes marvel at the misrepresentations obtainable online and how much of contrasts they are to the real situation on ground.

Two years and counting...and there is nothing to show for it. Even projects from first tenure are yet to be completed and we keep clouding these misnormals with good-wills for him.
We're kicking him and his cohorts out come 2016.

Oga abeg nothing like that oh.
Oshiomole is working (just like ALL the APC excellent governors)! shocked
Glory be to God!!
Allahu Akbar!!!

In fact we are considering him for promotion as Vice President to our messiah, General Muhammadu Buhari who was at his sixth anniversary in Benin the day after Jonathan's declaration. Forget that the same Arewa People's Congress, APC was screaming insensitivity about GEJ's declaration. That is what HYPOCRITES do, right

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by loomer: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2014
musiwa95:

Your experience is because good luck Jonathan and tinubu they both want you to experience pain. Because good luck Jonathan is from Nigeria while tinubu is from the north. He is not Yoruba.. Tinubu and good luck want you to pay. Taxes to Nigeria where they both come from but international law says. Nobody in Benin most pay any taxes to Nigeria. This is why you are poor in Benin because good luck Jonathan and tinubu are not from western Nigeria and they are making you pay taxes. And you should stop paying Nigeria taxes in Benin. It is illegal .

WHO BE THIS ONE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by ojeffo: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2014
obbasiasa:
Firstly,you got the identity of the person you referring to as a student doctor wrong, the person should be a student nurse, a doctor does not write those items for Patients to buy, its the job of the nurses
Secondly, do you expect hospital workers to work without protecting themselves? In this era of ebola n hiv/AIDS,
Thirdly, doctors have a lot of commitment, u see them at 9am does not mean they are not working, have u ever asked urself if doctors ever rest? Cos if u should go through all the patients file at that hospital n see the times doctors see patients, you won't pray that you do the job of a doctor
Lastly, I will advice you to understand things b4 you start writing, or seek for better information.
Is it that u are a senile imbec..ile or dt u just dnt want to hv sense.....He bought bunch of gloves for 8300...and bought them b4 they started treatment. Im surevif he had gone to a street pharmacy to buy they would hv rejected it...SILLY BEIGNS

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Gboliwe: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2014
blizard44:
You're yet to see anything.

Just take a walk around and see how that place suck.

I sometimes marvel at the misrepresentations obtainable online and how much of contrasts they are to the real situation on ground.

Two years and counting...and there is nothing to show for it. Even projects from first tenure are yet to be completed and we keep clouding these misnormals with good-wills for him.
We're kicking him and his cohorts out come 2016.

Kicking Oshoms aka "Go and die" out? The man said it verbally and is acting it out already.

Donphilopus, what do you have to say?
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by GogetterMD(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2014
prest:
I had a first hand experience in central hospital Benin when I stayed with my younger brother for 5 days,
shortly after his admission to the male ward a student doctor approach his bed and demanded to have his health history, after she was intimated with the details she wrote a long list of thing I should get before she can commence treatment.

Presuming it was drugs and injections, I headed for the pharmacy immediately. I then gave the pharmacist the list and gave me 3 filled up nylon bags for the cost of N8300, when I checked the bags, to my greatest surprise, I saw carton of nose mask, carton of hand glove, big container of jik and some other items. I asked a lady in the ward and she said if I refuse to provide the items treatment will not commence on my brother.

I called the doctor on arrival and collected the bags containing the items before she started writing drugs I should buy for his treatment.

If somebody had told me these experience, I wouldn't have believed.

My points really is that persons who are not able to pay for these item may loose their right to life if admitted in central hospital, Benin. You will never find regular doctors in the ward except in the morning around 9am, all you see are nurses and student doctors.

Op, you interacted with a house Officer(an intern doctor) , not a student doctor. There is an obvious difference between the two terms

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Greenlandncom(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2014
God bless Nigeria!

Ok here:
Here is a FREE site that shows you how to be a position to earn up to $100 daily without any investment to make.
http://www.100dollarstoday..com
Good luck!
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by donphilopus: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

Kicking Oshoms aka "Go and die" out? The man said it verbally and is acting it out already.

Donphilopus, what do you have to say?

Auntie, nothing ma. I'm not sure the Comrade Governor is even aware of all these things. BTW, he renovated so many hospitals in the state!
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by docadams: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Superstar007:

Bullsh!t. Absolutely devoid of sense. How is it the duty of the patient to buy equipments that is supposed to be provided for by the hospital? Seriously, your brain has been fried. Doctors have a lot of commitment, Yes! Same applies to other professions.. If they knew that they wouldn't be up to the task then why did they take up the profession?

My friend don't write for writing sake. Ask me why then I will post a reply.
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by dabrake(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2014
musiwa95:

Your experience is because good luck Jonathan and tinubu they both want you to experience pain. Because good luck Jonathan is from Nigeria while tinubu is from the north. He is not Yoruba.. Tinubu and good luck want you to pay. Taxes to Nigeria where they both come from but international law says. Nobody in Benin most pay any taxes to Nigeria. This is why you are poor in Benin because good luck Jonathan and tinubu are not from western Nigeria and they are making you pay taxes. And mooyou should stop paying Nigeria taxes in Benin. It is illegal .

Chai!!!
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2014
A student doctor can't write drugs for you to buy ...so get your facts right just because the doctor is young don't make them student doctor
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2014
And yeah gloves aren't 8300...its 1000 ..We know it's the duty of the govt to provide bleach and gloves but most times before you can get these items you have to go through a process so they account for items they are paying for meanwhile patients are coming in with emergencies ...so would you rather wait or just get the items so your brother can be treated quickly?

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by obbasiasa(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2014
ojeffo:

Is it that u are a senile imbec..ile or dt u just dnt want to hv sense.....He bought bunch of gloves for 8300...and bought them b4 they started treatment. Im surevif he had gone to a street pharmacy to buy they would hv rejected it...SILLY BEIGNS
lemme talk some sense into ur rat brain. I am a doctor, I worked there for about 6months, I have worked at several other hospital, within n outside nigeria. B4 u make a comment like this u should have investigated. I Wil still repeat, so that ur bloc brain get it,the person that write it is not a doctor, and he did not say he bought only hand glove for 8300. Pls comment on facts n not wat is in ur ram brain, because no body cares about ur pig ideas

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by lexicon(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2014
sulmeza:
Apc e'warriors wia u dy o....spreads mat,sit nd crossed leg wink

Must you politisize everything in this ur life. And who told you that uniben is a state univesity. Smh for u
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by InvertedHammer: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2014
/
If I talk it will be akin to wasting some bullets on a vulture.

Let them live the way they live...after all to some folks, it is the best place in the world.

\
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by obbasiasa(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2014
cassie29:
And yeah gloves aren't 8300...its 1000 ..We know it's the duty of the govt to provide bleach and gloves but most times before you can get these items you have to go through a process so they account for items they are paying for meanwhile patients are coming in with emergencies ...so would you rather wait or just get the items so your brother can be treated quickly?
pls try to know how the hospital works, even in the developed country like the USA, those things are not provided by the government, they are from health insurance, of which the Patients pays to regularly, for a patients to be admitted into the ward means that, the Patients, must provide the ward materials, these material can b purchased from any place, not necessarily from the hospital, provided its not fake. because if the ward is not kept clean, these people complaining now will not agree to stay there, and even the nurses n doctor can never treat a Patient without observing the universal precaution techniques, of which they need the hand glove and facemask

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by poiZon: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2014
musiwa95:

Your experience is because good luck Jonathan and tinubu they both want you to experience pain. Because good luck Jonathan is from Nigeria while tinubu is from the north. He is not Yoruba.. Tinubu and good luck want you to pay. Taxes to Nigeria where they both come from but international law says. Nobody in Benin most pay any taxes to Nigeria. This is why you are poor in Benin because good luck Jonathan and tinubu are not from western Nigeria and they are making you pay taxes. And you should stop paying Nigeria taxes in Benin. It is illegal .

iyammi, am I dreaming? wetin be dis.

oh na musiwa ooooooooo, no wonder.
musiwa it is wehl!
Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by Gboliwe: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Auntie, nothing ma. I'm not sure the Comrade Governor is even aware of all these things. BTW, he renovated so many hospitals in the state!

Hahahhaha, the governor is not aware ehn kwa? That's your excuse akwa ya? But GEJ is omnipresent. That's just to confirm my stand, you and I are the problems of Nigeria. Leaders need people, you and I to work with. Since we are mostly a corrupt people, we would always frustrate their efforts. Change your ways. tongue

BTW, you calling me "ma" sweet me sooooooooooo much. I almost wanted to print this page and make a poster out of it only be say the business centre people near my house didn't come out today. tongue

Happy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by otokx(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2014
alexlee50:
I had a similar at the national hospital, abuja.in their case its actually N10, 000.every patient who comes to national hospital on admission, is made to pay this sum to cover handgloves, bleach and other stuffs.it is aactually a problem because the government actually budgeted for these things the hospital is making people pay for.and if u don't pay they wont attend to your loved one
Its a national problem in our public institutions, money budgeted is not released on time. Even when it is released, top management holds it. Those lower down the chain are now forced to improvise by charging the users.

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. by donphilopus: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

Hahahhaha, the governor is not aware ehn kwa? That's your excuse akwa ya? But GEJ is omnipresent. That's just to confirm my stand, you and I are the problems of Nigeria. Leaders need people, you and I to work with. Since we are mostly a corrupt people, we would always frustrate their efforts. Change your ways. tongue

BTW, you calling me "ma" sweet me sooooooooooo much. I almost wanted to print this page and make a poster out of it only be say the business centre people near my house didn't come out today. tongue

Happy sunday.

Instead of you to concentrate on your state Govenor, you're here castigating Adams. Haba, he's not omnipresent na!

BTW, @bold, I've learned to respect elders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG / You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court / What Is The Alternative To Handshake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.