Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You (3570 Views)

Oh, Our World Nowadays!! Many Things Are Happening. See How They Have Reduced Us / Giving Birth To Twins On Two Different Days. Please Help. / Strange Things Are Happening In A Buhari Regime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Plz, dnt pick call frm dis
number
when it calls: 0800226655 or
any
strange number that u don't
know. And pls if u want 2 enter bike
or
okada, and d bike rider uses a
pieces
of cloths or handkerchief 2
clean d back sit, pls don't sit on it.
illuminatti
devil worshipers are after
innocent
souls. They are using pple for
rituals from today till dec. 17th. They
just
want your voice. Send this
and save lives it is serious... PlzPls if
anyone stops U and ask if u're
interested in some perfume
and gives
u a paper to smell, pls don't!
It's a new scam, the paper is laced
with
drugs, U'll pass out so they can
rob
you or do worse things to u.
Pls 4ward to all friends n
family..save a
life pls" this was received from
a
Senior police officer this
morning take note n alert everyone u want to
protect. This is not a joke pls.
Pass it
on

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Dreal1247: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mod. Ps frontpage
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Texykool: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Aybee92(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nawa o
end tym tinz
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Frankenstein: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
So people still believe this kinda fairytale?

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by chidekings(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Frankenstein:
So people still believe this kinda fairytale?

lol na since primary sch this thing dey rain.mere fairytale
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Built2last: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
@op, you need brain examination....do you stay close to Yaba.? Abeg call me with that number.

3 Likes

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by bangiskings: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I am trying to call the no. Is not connecting

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by jamace(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
bangiskings:
I am trying to call the no. Is not connecting
That is wrong GSM number (0800) OP, amend.
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by jasper7(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some publicity stunt. Don't be surprised, that's a politicians number cheesy
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Frankenstein: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
chidekings:

lol na since primary sch this thing dey rain.mere fairytale
Well, most Nigerians are very superstitious.

There's also this story making the rounds about our very own Optimus prime. It was said that a man magically transformed into a keke napep somewhere in Nigeria. I was surprised to see that some people actually believed it.
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by adedam007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
ember wahala
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
ok you guys shud'nt believe na, but anytin that happen pls dont call me
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by lonelydora: 4:26am On Nov 16, 2014
You want me to still believe this nonsense in this 21st century? Well, where I am, we don't have bike or perfume sellers. We buy our perfumes from supermarkets and not from perfume hawkers.

For the number I have been calling it but it's not connecting, and I will continue to try it. If Moses no go mountain, mountain go come meet am.
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by PROCTOR: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Excuse me.........

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Abba999(f): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2014
pelij:
number
any
or
pieces
illuminatti
innocent
just
and gives
with
rob
family..save a
a
Pass it
on

Why is Nigeria so HORRIFIC!!!

WHY?

Can someone give me an answer to why Nigeria is highly unsafe for anyone.
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by bunmioguns(m): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2014
undecided

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Amanwulu1(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2014
pelij:
number
any
or
pieces
illuminatti
innocent
just
and gives
with
rob
family..save a
a
Pass it
on
everybody should b prayerful and careful. Thks
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Vivly(f): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Dreal1247:
Mod. Ps frontpage
Why? It should be moved to jokes section rather. Smh .

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by chidekings(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Frankenstein:

There's also this story making the rounds about our very own Optimus prime. It was said that a man magically transformed into a keke napep somewhere in Nigeria. I was surprised to see that some people actually believed it.

lol,so the spirits know that keke napep exist

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by cupidhero(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
pelij:
number
any
or
pieces
illuminatti
innocent
just
and save lives.
are you mad? which illuminati? i hate lies and i hate disinfo agents.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by major466(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2014
The end is near. *laying on the bed staring at the ceiling*
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by olashas(f): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Rubbish grin grin. Illuminatti ko tongue
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by eightsin(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Hahaha. This op is high on cheap weed. He even put d date when d ritual go last. 17 Dec. So dumb
Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by talktrue1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
what do you mean by any strange number that you don't know.

No let people miss their opportunities

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You by Mcbussy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Frankenstein:

Hahahaha grin....transformers don enter naija?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up / Breaking: Gov Amechi Visits Peoples Wifes, When They Are Not Arround!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.