Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? (37356 Views)

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / Beautiful African Women / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:30am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Am no faker. Thats how I see Ghana. With the corner part of my left eye.

*Sorry followers*

why did u and friends laugh when you hear about Ghana and Ghanaians? You will not more civilized, smart, proud and friendlier people than Ghanaians. I am quite surprise that you didn't know that Ghanaians are very patriotic.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:33am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

You know,talking to a Ghanaian is quite fun. I have a new experience to tell my friends.Until about three or four years ago I didn't know you guys really thrive and exsist and whenever we hear about u pple,we laugh.Im also very impressed by the way you speak.That has changed some of my view of you guys.Am also Impressed that you can cope in America. Really .And you really defend your country well amongst the usual banter and jibes common when ghanaians are being talked about.

So from this comment I can say you don't know a lot about Ghana and Ghanaians.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

why did u and friends laugh when you hear about Ghana and Ghanaians? You will not more civilized, smart, proud and friendlier people than Ghanaians. I am quite surprise that you didn't know that Ghanaians are very patriotic.
We find you guys hilariously silly. We still find you guys hilariously silly
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So from this comment I can say you don't know a lot about Ghana and Ghanaians.
Do you blame me. Most pple don't know GHANA!!
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So now you understand how silly it sounds when you say I have a crush on you. They are going to laf at me. Mostly when the so called person Im supposed to be crushing on is a faceless voiceless ghanaian.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:49am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Do you blame me. Most pple don't know GHANA!!

A lot of people know Ghana, especially among africans. Lots of non Ghanaian knows my language than most non africans know nigerian languages. Whenever I tell someone I am african the first thing they would say is eti sen. Despite being a small country we pack a powerful punch.

We have influenced your country in many ways, including your music, movies and independence.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:56am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

So now you understand how silly it sounds when you say I have a crush on you. They are going to laf at me. Mostly when the so called person Im supposed to be crushing on is a faceless voiceless ghanaian.

were you and friends born in America, because I find it strange that they wouldn't know Ghana, because there are more nigerians in Ghana than any other country. And once upon a time there were a lot of Ghanaians in Nigeria.

Is really ignorant and juvenile of you to be tribal against a country and group of people you claim you know nothing about. According to you, you claim to prejudice against Ghana and Ghanaians yet you don't even know us. So which one is it you are prejudice against because of past experience or you aren't because you don't even know that a country call Ghana exist.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

We find you guys hilariously silly. We still find you guys hilariously silly

How can you find a group of people who taught you english, soccer, history, math, and helped you gain independence hilariously silly.

From your music to your movies, ask your parents who taught you all these things.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 31, 2015
I don't have any. "past". experiences with ghanaians. I enjoy ridiculing them. And your my first Ghanaian experience.So how do you think it went? What light do you want me to see them in?
JiggamanGh:

were you and friends born in America, because I find it strange that they wouldn't know Ghana, because there are more nigerians in Ghana than any other country. And once upon a time there were a lot of Ghanaians in Nigeria.

Is really ignorant and juvenile of you to be tribal against a country and group of people you claim you know nothing about. According to you, you claim to prejudice against Ghana and Ghanaians yet you don't even know us. So which one is it you are prejudice against because of past experience or you aren't because you don't even know that a country call Ghana exist.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How can you find a group of people who taught you english, soccer, history, math, and helped you gain independence hilariously silly.

From your music to your movies, ask your parents who taught you all these things.
Thats a lie and I won't waste my time in proving it to you.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
I don't have any. "past". experiences with ghanaians. I enjoy ridiculing them. And your my first Ghanaian experience.So how do you think it went? What light do you want me to see them in?

No past experience but you are prejudice toward Ghanaians. No one can ridicule Ghanaians especially nigerians since we taught you the queens language and football and we also gave you highlife and showed you how to make movies.

If I am your first Ghanaian experience then I think it went pretty well because u have fallen for me. You are on cloud 9 right now.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No past experience but you are prejudice toward Ghanaians. No one can ridicule Ghanaians especially nigerians since we taught you the queens language and football and we also gave you highlife and showed you how to make movies.

If I am your first Ghanaian experience then I think it went pretty well because u have fallen for me. You are on cloud 9 right now.
grin grin grin grin. How you soo want me to fall for you.. OMG. Now I understand. YOU LIKE MEE!!! Lolllzzzzzz. (thats disgusting though angry ). Im so so sorry but I have someone im crushing on somewhere.Very sweet eligible and working class guy. He was the MC in a wedding I attended-Damn!! You are the first ghanaian am talking to thats why you think I like you.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:16am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Thats a lie and I won't waste my time in proving it to you.

Is not a lie and I will post evidence to back it up.

Ghanaians taught nigerians the English language.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/dele-a-sonubi/the-nigerian-phonetic-and-the-ghanaians-prejudice.html

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/8682/10/ghana-nigeria-movie-industy-war-total-nonsense.html
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 31, 2015
You want me to listen to you? Convince a Nigerian to convince mr.Thats how we roll cool

OMG. He likes me. A black baboon likes me..Yikes!!!. I will report you though.Gonna share this with my friends
JiggamanGh:

Is not a lie and I will post evidence to back it up.

Ghanaians taught nigerians the English language.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/dele-a-sonubi/the-nigerian-phonetic-and-the-ghanaians-prejudice.html

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/8682/10/ghana-nigeria-movie-industy-war-total-nonsense.html

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:20am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

grin grin grin grin. How you soo want me to fall for you.. OMG. Now I understand. YOU LIKE MEE!!! Lolllzzzzzz. (thats disgusting though angry ). Im so so sorry but I have someone im crushing on somewhere.Very sweet eligible and working class guy. He was the MC in a wedding I attended-Damn!! You are the first ghanaian am talking to thats why you think I like you.

Sorry I don't really find nigerians sexy. The only nigerian girl that made me look twice is Genevieve. Apart from that I don't really go for Nigerian girls. Nigerians can be beautiful but just don't fancy them. I like the Ethiopians, ivorians, Liberians, Togo, South African girls. I like the northern nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Sorry I don't really find nigerians sexy. The only nigerian girl that made me look twice is Genevieve. Apart from that I don't really go for Nigerian girls. Nigerians can be beautiful but just don't fancy them. I like the Ethiopians, ivorians, Liberians, Togo, South African girls. I like the northern nigerian girls
So when did you start finding me attractive? cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:26am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
You want me to listen to you? Convince a Nigerian to convince mr.Thats how we roll cool

OMG. He likes me. A black baboon likes me..Yikes!!!. I will report you though.Gonna share this with my friends

Is a fact dear. Your friends will laugh at you. Are you really a nigerian because nigerians are always obsesed with Ghanains evident on this forum. Your celebrities and ex presidents practically lives in Ghana so I am surprise that you know nothing about Ghana but has prejudice towards us.

Trust me is a big issue when a Ghanaian brings home a nigerian. Some gets disown and there is a negative connotation that goes with the nigerian identity, especially among Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:29am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

So when did you start finding me attractive? cheesy

That is yet to be determine if I find you attractive. The only Nigerian I have a crush on is Genevieve apart from that I don't think of Nigerians that way. I do however consider nigerians as brothers and sisters but not wifey material
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That is yet to be determine if I find you attractive. The only Nigerian I have a crush on is Genevieve apart from that I don't think of Nigerians that way. I do however consider nigerians as brothers and sisters but not wifey material
Was it my first pic or the second one you liked? Or my reasonable posts? Or my attention that got you dropping fast? Answer. No shame here.I will understand.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What? You forgot?? Or do you want me to remind you? Or perhaps its becos I said I liked some else? Come on!! Don't act soo hurt..I couldn't help it.He is one very very male Nigerian.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:51am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Was it my first pic or the second one you liked? Or my reasonable posts? Or my attention that got you dropping fast? Answer. No shame here.I will understand.

Lol, u r really funny. I don't fancy you. I have to see a full pic of you to know if I like you or not. I don't really care about face, I am crazy for shapes.

This is my kind of girl

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 31, 2015
I can see your still online. Am so sorry to hurt you. I"ll be coming to temple for a tour one of these days when I get a break from work.Ive not decided the uni to attend come sept. wink wink wink
JiggamanGh:

Is a fact dear. Your friends will laugh at you. Are you really a nigerian because nigerians are always obsesed with Ghanains evident on this forum. Your celebrities and ex presidents practically lives in Ghana so I am surprise that you know nothing about Ghana but has prejudice towards us.

Trust me is a big issue when a Ghanaian brings home a nigerian. Some gets disown and there is a negative connotation that goes with the nigerian identity, especially among Ghanaians.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol, u r really funny. I don't fancy you. I have to see a full pic of you to know if I like you or not. I don't really care about face, I am crazy for shapes.

This is my kind of girl
Lolzz.Am relieved. Don't need crushers now.Have enuf tongue
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 3:57am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
I can see your still online. Am so sorry to hurt you. I"ll be coming to temple for a tour one of these days when I get a break from work.Ive not decided the uni to attend come sept. wink wink wink

How old r u? Dont tell me you just graduated from high school. I am a old head. Come to temple I will give u a tour of dorm room.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzz.Am relieved. Don't need crushers now.Have enuf tongue

You are too young for me anyway. They will call it rape. You just graduated high school so u must be 17
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are too young for me anyway. They will call it rape. You just graduated high school so u must be 17
So you admitted to finding me attractive? Lolzzz. Am far fom 17. Just migrated.Have to work to get some cash School till sept. smiley
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How old r u? Dont tell me you just graduated from high school. I am a old head. Come to temple I will give u a tour of dorm room.
Nahh.You might not be able to control yourself when you see me angry
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

So you admitted to finding me attractive? Lolzzz. Am far fom 17. Just migrated.Have to work to get some cash School till sept. smiley

Don't put words in my mouth. You are not bad looking but I don't like you.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:17am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Nahh.You might not be able to control yourself when you see me angry

Lol, I have plenty of control. What do u plan on studying. All jokes aside temple is a great school and is very diverse.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Anyway I am out. Is Friday night and I am about to go blow some steam. I am about to hit the club.

Goodnight, and stop stalking me. You can dream about me but don't stalk me.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't put words in my mouth. You are not bad looking but I don't like you.
OK.If you don't like me then resist and do not quote me again.Am not going to quote your other conv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.