Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Does Anyone Know The Language They Are Using? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does Anyone Know The Language They Are Using? (613 Views)

Are Using Of Weaves A Sign Of Black Inferiority Complex? feat. Uncle Ruckus / Do You Know The Names Of Basic Colours In Your Local Language? / Pidgin: The Language Where Question & Answer Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Language They Are Using? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQWdOLwOJfE

knowing the language they are speaking could tell us a lot about the origins, of the fighters, i have always wondered about the atrocities of boko haram, they do not behave like people who have or had any patriotic link, ethnic link whatsoever to the land they are ravaging, i mean if indeed boko was bout northerners-muslims being marginalized and oppressed as shekau wants us to believe in his boring and stupid videos, then the best way to go about was through guerilla warfare, kidnappings of officials and maybe sabotaging of some govt installation,however the recent boko videos , show us savages killing sporadically and destroying everything on the way, then i ask are they really nigerians, maybe that's me but if i had to fight against cameroon one day, (i doubt i can even do such), i will do everything to spare innocents and i will do everything to bring the fight in a neutral area or the enemy territory, you don't destroy your communities to make a point.

to cut short i think boko haram has been hijacked, they are going on rampage, from the comment section someone said it is a sudaneese dialect, wow if we are dealing the supporter of APC then im afraid boko haram is not going any time soon, those people are well known for genocides(darfur).

RIP to the brave soldier, i heard they finally killed him
Re: Does Anyone Know The Language They Are Using? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
fulaman
Re: Does Anyone Know The Language They Are Using? by Texykool: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Will like to know

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Is Nairaland A Reflection Of Nigeria? / 400 Men Cut Off Their Testicles To ‘get Closer To God In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.