Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,062 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37708 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
let's give goodnight kisses to our loved ones here before we go to sleep! and you can also give a shout out to anybody smiley

my goodnight kisses goes to assfreak, francizy, franugo and one very special person in my life smiley kiss kiss in fact my goodnight kiss goes to everybody on NL cheesy kiss kiss kiss

please spread the love!!! cheesy give goodnight kisses!

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lool.....how i go take get my own na
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ggrin
Pinkobsesion
Annypie
claireshan
Xsenga
Deschandel

kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lool.....how i go take get my own na
kiss
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
kiss
my head is scatering oooo.... Do it again...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Ggrin
Pinkobsesion
Annypie
claireshan
Xsenga
Deschandel

kiss kiss kiss kiss
iceberylin so u dey crush on Ggrin abi....chai..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by braine(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nawtibownie
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
my head is scatering oooo.... Do it again...
lols kiss kiss kiss oya go n sleep grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols kiss kiss kiss oya go n sleep grin
loool....ovoko(chanting in chinwetalagu) my dear dis ur kiss is so heavenly, it is makin my blood to be pumping at 100kilometers per hour..lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I talk am! their love no get part two cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Baddestguyp:

Una no try ooo...

Of all girls na ggrin uma wish a nigga sad
Warri babe
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by jswaggzo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
xoxoxoxo to eroticangelina and all my followers : Marthak and amazingangel following both your diaries so don't let me down and one of the finest chick s I've seen on NL VickyyB
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool....ovoko(chanting in chinwetalagu) my dear dis ur kiss is so heavenly, it is makin my blood to be pumping at 100kilometers per hour..lol
lols. goodnight
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Una no try ooo...

Warri babe
c dis dude oo..no b u put her name for d list....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols. goodnight
wait wait wait...dnt sleep yet, wana tell u smth.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chibwike
Neldrizzy
herald9
Iceberylin
Englishmart
Dchandel
jennimma
baddestguyp

kiss kiss kiss kiss goodnight guys

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
c dis dude oo..no b u put her name for d list....
Na Mistake...

That babe no be wife material tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Una no try ooo...

Warri babe
What is wrong with her isn't she sexy and beautiful??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
Chibwike
Neldrizzy
herald9
Iceberylin
Englishmart
Dchandel
jennimma
baddestguyp

kiss kiss kiss kiss goodnight guys
One day ama top that list wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
jswaggzo:
xoxoxoxo to eroticangelina and all my followers : Marthak and amazingangel following both your diaries so don't let me down and one of the finest chick s I've seen on NL VickyyB
kiss muahh to u too. sleep tight
Baddestguyp:
looool.... Iceberylin can like all d females here on nairaland eh..as long as thr username end wit (f)
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

One day ama top that list wink
grin grin carry ladder nahtongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Na Mistake...

That babe no be wife material tongue
how u take knw say she no be wife materiall..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
wait wait wait...dnt sleep yet, wana tell u smth.....
ok, what's it? smiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
What is wrong with her isn't she sexy and beautiful??

Lol..she's cute..ah mean way too cute... wink

Buh ggrin don pest my life for Nl... grin
Just returning the favour..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
grin grin carry ladder nahtongue
The lord is my strength wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool.... Iceberylin can like all d females here on nairaland eh..as long as thr username end wit (f)
Except the Fat ones angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
how u take knw say she no be wife materiall..
She be pest grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Except the Fat ones angry
like irunobo2 abi....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
like irunobo2 abi....
LIke undecided

Yokozuna in SEga wrestling grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

She be pest grin
why u no wan spray am sheatos..... Abi u want mk she suck ur blood finish
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
why u no wan spray am sheatos..... Abi u want mk she suck ur blood finish
I love her..

Dont want her dead sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / I present to you MY HERO! / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.