Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37717 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Gooodmorning everybaaaaaady..... Confession14, iceberylin and ghost1718 i go pour all of una holy water now......
haba! Holy water this early morning? Shey we offend u? Ok nau...goodmawing deary
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
iceberylin:

Am back swirry...

Imagine Mtn na...
They told ne to subscribe with 2500 fir 4.5g.
Nai i rush go subscribe just to find out say na only for night i fit use am..
Imagine wickedness sad
toooo bad for Empty End swirry...imma gon sue them for that....did they know how bad i felt to learn that u almost died of megabite-absentia? Infact those ppl are bunch of e-diats....no seriously
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Who are all dis ppo sef.... Confession14 it seems ur so called boyfrnd iceberylin is cheating on u with ggrin.... Do u want me to prosecute them?
Omg....buh wait till i catch'em redhanded
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
ghost1718:
u need procold
go meet ur ancestors u ghostangry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
Nous ne parlons pas anglais ici, je fréquente en Franceundecided
fixed..hahaha...Sée Ggrin sée french..Lmao..u 2much sha
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2014
dis is becoming unbecoming ooo..Ggrin just dey use wankind french dey insulté my sweethearts for dis thread...Walahi! omoge ggrin am frm Cameroon so watchout...Iceberylin, cutehector, ghost1718, and francizy are jealously covered *last warning
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
Que faites-vous fixant soeurundecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
dis is becoming unbecoming ooo..Ggrin just dey use wankind french dey insulté my sweethearts for dis thread...Walahi! omoge ggrin am frm Cameroon so watchout...Iceberylin, cutehector, ghost1718, and francizy are jealously covered *last warning
Ce qui est cher Cameroun, ne ont jamais entendu parler de cet endroit avant parce que je l'école et vivre à Parisundecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
Ce qui est cher Cameroun, ne ont jamais entendu parler de cet endroit avant parce que je l'école et vivre à Parisundecided
ton francais la c'est grave ma cherie...il manque beaucoup des chose grammaticale
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
ton francais la c'est grave ma cherie...il manque beaucoup des chose grammaticale
Il manque beaucoup de la chose grammaticale?
Alors, quelle est la chose que vous dites grammaticale ma
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
Ou c'est trouve le Cameroun, j'ai jamais entendu parler de cet endroit avant parce que je suis à l'école et vivre à Parisundecided
fixed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
fixed
oh,that's a mistake
Thanks anywaysmiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
go meet ur ancestors u ghostangry
hehe my ancestors is on this nairaland,,,and u'll one of them,,,,,lwkm
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
i just checked his profile and found out the she is not in this planet,,she said outa space, so that language is not french
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
Il manque beaucoup de la chose grammaticale?
Alors, quelle est la chose que vous dites grammaticale ma
[b]HELL NO,??,,,,,,, i have heard enuf, i'll GO and report u.. ..if u dont change
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
LoL
Don't mind him/her, s/he is just basking in borrowed lingua franca.
I will use Igbo and finish him/her soon..
By the way, is he a female or is she a male?

Hope you are fine ma?

Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
francizy:
LoL
Don't mind him/her, s/he is just basking in borrowed lingua franca.
I will use Igbo and finish him/her soon..
By the way, is he a female or is she a male?

Hope you are fine ma?

what are we going to do about her/HE ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
haba..... U want to wait till thy kingdom come?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
haba! Holy water this early morning? Shey we offend u? Ok nau...goodmawing deary
evenin dear..hw did ur day go nau
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
osinwin! grin
Aje! grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
blushing
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Come who are those turning this thread into french class....... Comon ca va la cane la flog ....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
Warris this..
I school in French but i dont understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
Bae.. plc translate cheesy

Watsup with u
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Confession14:
Dont let those haters fool you ooo kiss

Ur my one n only... wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
iceberylin:

Warris this..
I school in French but i dont understand undecided
dick headsad
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
dick headsad
Slack b00bs undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Ur my one n only... wink
playboy....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whr is evryboody.... Did rapture happen? Oops...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Ur my nineth n only... wink
hihihi fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / I present to you MY HERO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.