Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Migration To The FCT! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration To The FCT! (505 Views)

Hungary: 71 Immigrant Dead, Police Make Arrests - The FCT Post / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migration To The FCT! by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

This is my 1st time of posting a new topic in the Travel section.I hope it will be worthwhile.
Getting a new job in one of the Federal agencies,a dream for a young graduate come true BUT as a mother of one,happily married,how do I get accomodation at the FCT at a relatively cheap cost in a location not too far from the Central Area? I'm also planning to move my hubby and child after working for a few months,....I'm so confused,so many thots and questions running tru my mind! Currently in Ib.city!
Re: Migration To The FCT! by coldsummer: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
First all, congrats on your new job.

Secondly, what is your budget for accommodation?
Re: Migration To The FCT! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Btw 200k- 300k.
Re: Migration To The FCT! by luvluvluv: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
D good news is dat all areas in abj is motorable 2 central area... wif dat ur housing budget, & if u want to live a relatively meaningful life in terms of social amenities, kubwa myt be ur surest bet

(1) (Reply)

US Visa / Direction / Cheapest Domestic Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.