Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (1786 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / I need a Tipper. Let's Partner 2 Start Contract Job / How To Start A Travel And Tour Service Business In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: ... by mrsage(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Nice concept. I am into car hire business in Lagos. Words of advice.

Watchout for the problems associated with honda baby boy.
1. Gear box. Solution always use recommended gear oil and change regularly.
2. Tyre pull out. I'm sure you must have niticed this. Any of the front tyres may suddenly pull out in motion it is common with honda cars. Solution check your suspension parts regularly and replace ball joints every 4 months.
3. Honda cars are good but you may consider a toyota corolla or camry for car hire.

Be careful with second hand naija used cars. They give a lot of problems. I have experienced this before.
Repayment period: car hire is profitable and can guarantee steady cash flow but if you are new and you drive an unbranded car it may take some time to build a strong customer base. When the customers know you then you can smile.

Then please have a marketing strategy dint sit in a taxi park and expect customers to jump at you. Be smart.

Then before i forget. Make sure your car has a good air conditioning system.

1 Like

Re: ... by kay29000(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
mrsage:
Nice concept. I am into car hire business in Lagos. Words of advice.

Watchout for the problems associated with honda baby boy.
1. Gear box. Solution always use recommended gear oil and change regularly.
2. Tyre pull out. I'm sure you must have niticed this. Any of the front tyres may suddenly pull out in motion it is common with honda cars. Solution check your suspension parts regularly and replace ball joints every 4 months.
3. Honda cars are good but you may consider a toyota corolla or camry for car hire.

Be careful with second hand naija used cars. They give a lot of problems. I have experienced this before.
Repayment period: car hire is profitable and can guarantee steady cash flow but if you are new and you drive an unbranded car it may take some time to build a strong customer base. When the customers know you then you can smile.

Then please have a marketing strategy dint sit in a taxi park and expect customers to jump at you. Be smart.

Then before i forget. Make sure your car has a good air conditioning system.

Thanks a lot for this comment...I will look into all you have said. About marketing, I am an online marketing/advertising guy, so I already knew I would have that area covered. About car to use...I was considering the 95 camry(Orobo), but I think babyboy looks more prestigious. What is your opinion on this?
Re: ... by mrsage(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2014
95 camry is good but too old in my opinion. Go for 99 to 2001 camry. With your budget im sure you will get this model.
Wish you luck

1 Like

Re: ... by kay29000(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
mrsage:
95 camry is good but too old in my opinion. Go for 99 to 2001 camry. With your budget im sure you will get this model.
Wish you luck

Okay. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tax Clearance Certificate And DPR License! / Multiply Your Income With These 50 Ideas - Free Download / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.