Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51019 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Seun(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Contrary to what many of you may think, I am human and I have my fears too. There were times I have had cause to fear and doubt because I am human but God always ended up disappointing my fears and doubts.

In one of my trips with the then Nigeria Airways, the pilot had announced, when we were already airborne, that there were indications that the plane would crash-land. Immediately the pilot made the announcement, I was afraid and as if that was not enough, he said there were expert firefighters who would put out the fire when the plane crashes.

Immediately I embarked on a quick run through my life just to be sure I was ready to meet my Maker. I also told God that I never knew this was how I would end my race. I was really afraid.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by lomaxx: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2014
He's not immortal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
He is a man. A man cannot select the thoughts that comes to his mind. He can only control them.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by hairyanus: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

NOTE: I am not a sexist. I just have not experienced it before. Needless to say, it was a safe flight.

233 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Ojestas(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Before nko. . He's human too. .Of a truth, nobody wants to die,,even if someone is willing to die, not that kind of death!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by victorazy(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2014
As human!
We build our faiths everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I think he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by decode55(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Who isn't afraid of the great beyond? undecided

Pastorprenuers everywhere sha tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by pappy2000: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Exmay(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Ko si eni ti o ma gbo ojo iku e ti eru ko ni ba. (No one hears about the date of his death without getting afraid). Even Jesus said in Luke 22:42a Father, if thou willing remove this cup from me. That is fear and that is what makes us Human.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by DRealGeesam(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm?
Lol
We are all humans after all. lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Hmm..he's human afterall
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by kunlesehan(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
His case shall be like that of biblical Enoch ...baba you too much. May God continue to bless you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Sparrow13: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
We are all mortal beings
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by maxit2(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Thought heaven was the best place to be.
Why the hell should he be scared of the chance to meet his maker one who he always talks to.
I would be happy if i was the MOG.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by JOETYNO: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
He is a mortal, So dnt blame him.

Sir, we all experience fear sometimes especially when in a casket(Nigerian Aircraft) but faith conquerz all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by iceberylin(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Wah happened to his private jet undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Lordabas: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014

Who talk say man of God no dey fear death
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So what are they insinuating...Who doesnt have fear in him/her?

But come to think of it "GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by LordGuru: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2014
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Why on earth should he fear?

Is he sceptical about Heaven?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Seun(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
It must have been a very long time ago; Nigeria Airways hasn't flown in a very long time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
U copied and paste my mindgrin

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Oziddy: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
So he dey fear heaven? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by rikamann: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Here you meet a sincere Man of God (MOG), I call him the Son of God (SOG). God bless you our Daddy!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by EternalBeing: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
I Love this Man of GOD! Until the "curruptible physical body is exchanged for the incorruptible Spiritual body" during rapture or after death, the human part of every humanbeing would remain human. The human flesh is susceptible to temptations, fears, etc. ours as followers of YEHSHUA is Never to remain fallen. We shall not miss Heaven IJN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by MacluvPH(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
We should always be ready for our maker and repent from our sins cos nobody knows the day it will be.Lord please let your grace be with us and have mercy on us your children we are indeed sinners and help us to be at peace with you whenever it will be our turn to come back to you.Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by thiefnubu(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Being afraid isn't cowardice... Allowing it to overcome u is...

Btw, what is it with pastors and aircrashes these days? Abi na aircrash be the 'chariot of fire' wey God wan use transport them to heaven? undecided

*Elijah tinz*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Blaqsmith:

U copied and paste my mindgrin

Nigeria Airways is stale....u should know that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by bosteps: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by holatin(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
So man of God too fear death, I thought he will say God let ur will be done.
anyways I love redeam chicks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Blaqsmith(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
It must have been a very long time ago; Nigeria Airways hasn't flown in a very long time.
Boda OLUWAseun,I expect you are already in church now...

Abi...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.