Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. (988 Views)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Emperorking20(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
How many Novels have you read from January till now? Also try to list their names, Author and publishers wink

I read Mystique by Harlequin, the letter by harlequin, Alejandro's revenge, the traitor by Dan Brown, snowflake sweethearts by love inspired.. Forgotten the rest..
Your turn..

Awaiting your opinions..
Thanks.. grin
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by top2011: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
bros. i need someones help to source and download Frederick Forsyth novels. tanx
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Emperorking20(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
top2011:
bros. i need someones help to source and download Frederick Forsyth novels. tanx
How may I help in doing that? grin
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by shyshally(f): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
. The fault in our stars cheesy john green
. A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy doughlas adams(a very funny novel,kept laughing while reading it)
.Paper towns john green
.Forbidden by syrie and james
.Will grayson will grayson by john green
.The oath by frank peretti
.Scarlet thread by francine rivers
.Deception point by dan brown
.Redeeming love by francine rivers(one of the best I've read)
And a lot of others I can't start mentioning,these are d once I read recently or I love quite well,I also read stories from wattpad,try the site,its great if your a novel freak like me
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by shyshally(f): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2014
You need to read crossing oceans by gina holmes,its such a tragic story that you can't help but cry a little,like I did with the fault in our stars
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by ItsAaliyah: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:
You need to read crossing oceans by gina holmes,its such a tragic story that you can't help but cry a little,like I did with the fault in our stars

Are you serious about Crossing Oceans?! shocked

I have it on my shelf, if its like The fault in our stars then I'm so not reading it. I can't go through that kind of torture again. embarassed
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I read THE PARTNERS BY JOHN GRISHAM,,THE ASSOCIATE BY JOHN GRISHAM also...Then i read Eve,Sucker Punch,Price Tag,We'll Have A Double Funeral by Hardley Chase... I actually cnt remember the title of d other novels i read dis year... Cos i read ova 20 dis yr...
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by shyshally(f): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

Are you serious about Crossing Oceans?! shocked
I have it on my shelf, if its like The fault in our stars then I'm so not reading it. I can't go through that kind of torture again. embarassed
Yeah,but to me,I sort of like crossing oceans,its tragic,yes,but it teaches u a lot of things.try reading it,u wnt regret it
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by shyshally(f): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Omavik:
I read THE PARTNERS BY JOHN GRISHAM,,THE ASSOCIATE BY JOHN GRISHAM also...Then i read Eve,Sucker Punch,Price Tag,We'll Have A Double Funeral by Hardley Chase... I actually cnt remember the title of d other novels i read dis year... Cos i read ova 20 dis yr...
So sucker punch has a novel?didn't know abt it
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Calculux95: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol, I can't count...

Black dagger brother hood books 1-7 by j .r ward
Half of a yellow sun by chimamanda adice
Purple hibiscus by chimamanda adiche
American assassin by vince flynn
Consent to kill by vince flynn
End game by john gilstrap
the client by john grisham
The broker by john grisham
The fault in our stars by john green
The greek billionaire baby revenge by jennie lucas
A reputation for revenge
The associate john grisham
The blood of olympus by rick riodan

The list goes on nd on nd on nd.........
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by shyshally(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
I honestly feel like punching sme movie directors,just read the novel if I stay and decided to watch the movie immediately after,d amount of things dey r changing and omitting is making me soo angry at dem,thank God I read the novel b4 watching d movie,I got a better glimpse of d story
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Emperorking20(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
shyshally:
Lol! U and sad novels sad
Will get it tho! I won't mind.m
Re: How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. by Emperorking20(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Calculux95:
Lol, I can't count...

Black dagger brother hood books 1-7 by j .r ward
Half of a yellow sun by chimamanda adice
Purple hibiscus by chimamanda adiche
American assassin by vince flynn
Consent to kill by vince flynn
End game by john gilstrap
the client by john grisham
The broker by john grisham
The fault in our stars by john green
The greek billionaire baby revenge by jennie lucas
A reputation for revenge
The associate john grisham
The blood of olympus by rick riodan

The list goes on nd on nd on nd.........
cool Boss! Ure good!

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy's Tales: The Lecturer / The Lion's Den (A Short Story) / Must Read: ENSLAVED SECURITYMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.