Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Making Money Through Mini Importation - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Through Mini Importation (3228 Views)

Making Money Through Private Placement / mini importation is still very profitable, let me show u how... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by rainmaker12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
See my email godswill312@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Jbsky: 5:54am On Jul 12, 2015
sola_ajiboye@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by anuville: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2015
anuoluwatimothy@gmail.com is my email. thanks in advance
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Jpjp: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
philipjp17@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by rainmaker12(m): 1:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Una no dey pity dis guy, how emails Em wan send a day?
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by tgbaba(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
i am interested please olu_waseunfumi@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by atima4: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
owumimary@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Aaree(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
As a side note, I want to state clearly that the basic principles of importing from China are the same, regardless of the country you are importing into. Whether you are importing from China to USA, Nigeria, India, UK, Canada, Ghana, etc; the rules are the same.

How to Import Goods from China Online
Find products that are hot in demand
When importing from China, it’s advisable that you go for products which you have interest in. Looking for possible supply sources is not the difficult task when starting with the importing process; looking for what product to import is. It is very crucial for you as an importer to find a product or a line of products which you have interest in; this will make selling the goods easier.

Moreover, if you have already decided the product to import, you can now proceed to look for sources of such product; and this can easily be done through the internet. Numerous web listing services can be found and are amazingly easy to use with its register-post-receive process. A good place to start looking for product suppliers is http://Alibaba.com or http://Aliexpress.com

Find a good manufacturer or supplier
It is not enough that you find a good supplier; you must also be able to create a harmonious relationship with your supplier. The logic behind this technique is that the more comfortable and professional the relationship is between the importer and the supplier, the more the business venture will turn out to be successful. You may want to know what exactly a good supplier should do.

Basically, a good supplier or manufacturer should be able to provide samples of his products or services when asked of him. Furthermore, you must be able to ask important and necessary questions such as the history of the supplier, his working experience and the other people they have served; and the only way this can be achieved is through establishing a good working relationship with the supplier.

#Understand the trade laws and terms between China and your country
A very significant aspect you must never take for granted when it comes to importing from China is the trade term or laws involving the two countries. It is a given fact that there are different rules and regulations that are implemented in different countries; and China is not an exception.

Before you get excited and begin placing order for products to be imported, you must first know the shipment terms, so as to avoid possible conflicts such as goods being forfeited by the Bureau of Customs or violation of special laws. Though this is a lot of work, it can be easily done through a consultation with a company which specializes in import management. They will not only give you the necessary information you need know about import laws, they will also negotiate on your behalf.

It’s also important that you have an idea about the payment terms because they vary from one supplier to another. The common term is a 30% charge upon ordering and the other 70% is to be paid upon shipment; this of course is different, depending on the parties involved.

culled from mytopbizideas
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by Yungstev007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluseyisope:
it has been a major challenge for people to get the right product to use at a very cheap rate, not to talk about the level of unemployment among the citizenry of this country. i can tell you that the day of exploitation of people is about to end as you can start a business of your own with little amount of money with importation of anything from other country of the world. from phone to machinery from the comfort of your home.
this will guarantee you a complete job.

do you know you can also start without even investing a dim. am sure you have heard about done for you service.

for more detail on what to do and how to go about it. kindly comment and drop your email address and i will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

better still send a mail titled mini importation to oluseyispoe (at) yahoo(dot)com

i have been doing this business for quite some time now and it pays.

olasteve@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by IGALA4LIFE(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Can you send me details please madakimuhammed@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by jossybig(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm interested send to email:bizinfobox01@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by olatommy7(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by naijafinest123: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please can u help me in the importation of uk use phones and use laptops to nigeria.I need website to import them from
Here is my email-iyaselegodwin@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by olatunji30(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guy abeg involve me o. Dis is my email temini.oluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Through Mini Importation by murr: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
am interested preetyudy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Rice At Wholesale Price For Sale In Bulk Quantities Cal 07065186857 / Do You Know About OBA-FOREX!!! / Sweatcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.