Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? (48451 Views)

Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. / National Conference: TINUBU Was Right Afterall / Ojukwu Was Right Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by texazzpete(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Rapid Response is always good.. But in the Case of Boko haram, Rapid Response would mean Helicopters and Jets (Airstikes).. Too many Civilian casualties. Using Helicopters to Airlift troops into hot zones is also a good move.. But lets not forget that Boko Haram has been reported to have Anti-Aircraft Guns.. Coupled with their Heavy artileries like 30 Cals and 50Cals heavy Machines Guns, how would we Airlift APC's, Tanks and fighter Vehicles to the troubled areas fast enough?! We dont Have Chinook Helicopters to pull this off.. Even if we did, its impractical operations wise as a Chinook loaded with a Tank has to fly low and slow making it an easy prey.. The only aircraft we have capable of flying Tanks and artilleries fast enough would be the C-130 Hercules Military transport plane.. This one would atleast require a runway.. So its technically impossible.

So we are back to the current M.O of setting up a Barracks as close to known troubled areas and mobilizing a response team in an Emergency that may take hours to respond depending on the terrain.. Another is to set-up barracks in all small Villages in the North East.. But this would stretch our Army Thin and seeing as Boko Haram attack in their numbers, it would be easy to wipe out most of the barracks.

Nope, you don't need to airlift tanks and APCs. Most Boko Haram assaults are backed with Hiluxes (armed with mounted machine guns) and motorcycles.
Send in well armed troops with mortars, light anti-tank rockets and machine guns and you'll have the makings of a very good ambush. Of course, air support to pound ground troops.
There's no indication that Boko Haram has an extensive anti-aircraft arsenal, if any.
Setting up rapid response squads has the advantage of moving in elite troops to combat areas quickly, instead of relying on the regular troops that are more likely to panic and run away.

MadCow1:

I believe that this is already the MO as it stands today.

No. Convoys stream into and from towns under attack. No consistent MO to intercept and destroy such columns. Boko Haram's APCs and gun-equipped hiluxes move through motorable roads. We are desperately short of attack helicopters, which is a serious travesty.
According to Wikipedia, we only have 8 Mi-35 Hind attack helicopters! (seems we placed an order just 2 months ago for some new ones).

MadCow1:

I also believe that this is currently in place.. But still their communities where they live are not forth coming with intel.

Many of these communities actively assist the Army. Of course, many are reluctant to rat out BH, because they know the Army will not protect them, and they know that many Nigerians on Nairaland will laugh when Boko Haram kills them in reprisal cheesy

MadCow1:

Winning the hearts and Mind of the people in this case is very difficult.. Also teaching the Nigerian Army to be humane in its approach to this War would be even more difficult.. If the Nigerian Army can burn civilian buses in Lagos because a careless soldier was run over.. Imagine what the first Village they come into contact with after a Boko Haram attack on their convoy or barracks goes through?! grin

We dont need a psychic or AMnesty International to tell us that the Nigerian Army are grossly violating peoples humans rights, we know.. But at the same time, it is also almost unavoidable.. [/i]

You're a different breed from many of the other people arguing here. at least you accept there is a problem. You see how many here do not?
We need to accept there's a problem so we work to change it, so it becomes something we can legislate to fix. It's not just about Boko Haram war. Why the heck should a soldier call the man whose tax pays his salaries a 'bloody civilian'? Why is it 'normal' for a poorly educated soldier to have the power/right to horsewhip a Nigerian Citizen?

We can and should try to fix this.

4 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by endy231: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
The soldiers Boko haram are cutting thier throat are children of no body. hide ur head in the sand. Can eventualities be avoided in this type of war. phephaps if you have lost a friend who is a soldier fighting in northeast, you would understand how things are run their. when u see illegal killings like that its usually not a top down order, but retaliations of foot soldiers. Didnt you watch the last bokoharam vid, didnt you see the way locals (children) where happy and jumping as boko's where displaying with the armoured tanks captured from the Nigerian soldiers. Its normal during gurriella war. May God end this boko haram madness.

nduchucks:
@OP, I'm glad we still have people like you in this great country. When I raised alarm about this issue a few months ago, i was called a Boko Haram sympathiser by people who should know better.

Read the real truths below:

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes

Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report

Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

These attrocities took place under Ihejirika's watch, yet some wonder why International Criminal Court (ICC) officials are looking for him.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by ASL33: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Again, you need to learn how to read. The people who are complaining are the ones that even the Army accept are innocent. When you have someone in detention for months with no trial, is it rocket science before you accept that something is wrong?
amnesty should talk for those in Gitmo Bay since 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
samplegirl:

@Horus the problem I have with people like you is that you don't have identity if not it will be interesting to invite you to a debate.

No American government has been accused of human right violation but they still operate GITMO even when Obama sang he will shut it in his first tenure campaign. The gullible Nigerian will think you are actually fighting for the innocent Nigerians caught in the web but we know you are fighting for your group which is boko haram. No matter how you present it we know your intent. You are a member.

The moderator in your rubbish video was sayong that the north is under developed but the idiot failed to point that northern leaders do not want them to go to school, take immunization and the rest of them, The fool did not mention the fact that this President has built more schools in the north than any other president.

mtcheeewwww!!!!!!

So for you if someone is here is to advocate on behalf of victims of human rights violations you immediately believe that this person is a Boko Haram sympathizer?. Your way of thinking is narrow-minded.. The video that you call "rubbish video" was created by the British Channel 4 Dispatches Program. Does this mean for you that the journalists working for the British Channel 4 Television are Boko Haram sympathizers?. In the video the British journalists are clearly exposing the truth about the hidden war that is been waged in Nigeria against Nigerians by Boko Haram in connivance with Nigerian State Agents. So how can you comment on a video that you didnt even watch?

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by nduchucks: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
endy231:
The soldiers Boko haram are cutting thier throat are children of no body. hide ur head in the sand. Can eventualities be avoided in this type of war. phephaps if you have lost a friend who is a soldier fighting in northeast, you would understand how things are run their. when u see illegal killings like that its usually not a top down order, but retaliations of foot soldiers. Didnt you watch the last bokoharam vid, didnt you see the way locals (children) where happy and jumping as boko's where displaying with the armoured tanks captured from the Nigerian soldiers. Its normal during gurriella war. May God end this boko haram madness.

You are correct in saying that casaulties are inevitable in wars. But even wars are governed by international laws where violators are imprisoned and punished - these laws are in place so that we will not all become savages.

Boko haram criminals should obviously be punished, but I personally do not want any government cutting the throat of innocent citizens in my name. That will never be acceptable to me, decent human beings, and the international community at large.

May the souls of all our citizens, particularly those of the galant soldiers killed during this crisis, RIP.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by samplegirl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

So for you if someone is here is to advocate on behalf of victims of human rights violations you immediately believe that this person is a Boko Haram sympathizer?. Your way of thinking is narrow-minded.. The video that you call "rubbish video" was created by the British Channel 4 Dispatches Program. Does this mean for you that the journalists working for the British Channel 4 Television are Boko Haram sympathizers?. In the video the British journalists are clearly exposing the truth about the hidden war that is been waged in Nigeria against Nigerians by Boko Haram in connivance with Nigerian State Agents. So how can you comment on a video that you didnt even watch?

Thank you open-minded saint. The video is meant to teach me how boko haram in connivance with Nigerian agents wage hidden war against innocent Nigerian children, hmmm...so interesting. But that your angel did not tell you that his country primarily created the rot in Nigeria by sowing seed of discord and distrust among the tribal men. He has not profiled what M16 do to keep Britain safe. How could a right thinking man come and be telling me that my country's government connived with terrorist to wage war against innocent kids and the nonsense is coming from no other place than Britain.

People from francophone countries easily go to France but Anglophone to Britain nko?

I watched few seconds of it and realised it is not worth watching. They will show us certain footage to drive home what they need to drive home and edit certain scenes. Show me where to watch a documentary by a British tv house highlighting a developmental project in Nigeria instead they will show you epidemic scourge and other negative aspect. But will be quick to condemn Nigeria for condemning homosexuality.

Show me British company in Nigeria and what they produce. Do you know that Kenyan, Jeff Koinange? If you know the real reason why he left CNN it is then you will know the practices behind the curtain when it comes to western media approach to Africa especially Nigeria.

They should tell it to the birds.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by endy231: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
No body knows my country better than me.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by AJOT99(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can't agree more
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by isalegan2: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
double post
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by isalegan2: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
nduchucks:
@OP, I'm glad we still have people like you in this great country. When I raised alarm about this issue a few months ago, i was called a Boko Haram sympathiser by people who should know better.

Read the real truths below:

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes

Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report

Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

These attrocities took place under Ihejirika's watch, yet some wonder why International Criminal Court (ICC) officials are looking for him.

Thank you. I also posted a thread about this a year and a half ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1273986/massacre-nigeria-spurs-outcry-over

It is indescribably saddening that fellow Nigerians are so blinded by tribal hate and religious bigotry that they are unwilling to even consider the possibility that these people in the North may not all be murderers out to slit their throats to spread Islam. They never doubt that the propaganda that is being fed them is too fantastic and incredible to be believed by a 10-year old with a functioning brain.

Have you ever found a group answering to the name "Boko Haram"?

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
samplegirl:

Thank you open-minded saint. The video is meant to teach me how boko haram in connivance with Nigerian agents wage hidden war against innocent Nigerian children, hmmm...so interesting. But that your angel did not tell you that his country primarily created the rot in Nigeria by sowing seed of discord and distrust among the tribal men. He has not profiled what M16 do to keep Britain safe. How could a right thinking man come and be telling me that my country's government connived with terrorist to wage war against innocent kids and the nonsense is coming from no other place than Britain.

People from francophone countries easily go to France but Anglophone to Britain nko?

I watched few seconds of it and realised it is not worth watching. They will show us certain footage to drive home what they need to drive home and edit certain scenes. Show me where to watch a documentary by a British tv house highlighting a developmental project in Nigeria instead they will show you epidemic scourge and other negative aspect. But will be quick to condemn Nigeria for condemning homosexuality.

Show me British company in Nigeria and what they produce. Do you know that Kenyan, Jeff Koinange? If you know the real reason why he left CNN it is then you will know the practices behind the curtain when it comes to western media approach to Africa especially Nigeria.

They should tell it to the birds.

Why do you refuse to answer my previous question? Are the British Channel 4 Television journalists Boko Haram sympathizers?. Yes or No?. Your problem is that you already have a preconceived opinion about me and the video. If you refuse to watch the 50 minutes video then just forget about the video. There is no need to waste your time to comment about a video that you dont know nothing about and there is no need to call me a "terrorist" just because I post a video about victims of human rights violations. People who are killed by Boko Haram are also victims of human rights violations. You should not be too judgemental or make too hasty conclusion about someone who post on the forum. If you have preconceived opinions about me or any other posters you will not allow a fruitful debate to happen.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by zeemore: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Listen, you don't have to explain anything to anybody. As you can see, most people here are so myopic and narrow-minded to even understand the subject matter.

Anyways, I don't blame them. These things haven't happened to anyone close to them, that's why they can say what they say. Imagine someone even saying 'collateral damage'. So an innocent life is sacrificed extra-judiciously or someone detained innocently without trial and you'd term it collateral damage? Gosh, how insensitive can one be?? Why don't you switch positions and sacrifice your own life for the sake of collateral damage?

I am not from the northern part of Nigeria and I definitely do not support terrorism. But Nigeria army carry out severe atrocities that are even worse than terrorism itself. It is my sincere prayer that everyone here lambasting AI doesn't experience any of this brutality.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by samplegirl(f): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

Why do you refuse to answer my previous question? Are the British Channel 4 Television journalists Boko Haram sympathizers?. Yes or No?. Your problem is that you already have a preconceived opinion about me and the video. If you refuse to watch the 50 minutes video then just forget about the video. There is no need to waste your time to comment about a video that you dont know nothing about and there is no need to call me a "terrorist" just because I post a video about victims of human rights violations. People who are killed by Boko Haram are also victims of human rights violations. You should not be too judgemental or make too hasty conclusion about someone who post on the forum.
If you have preconceived opinions about me or any other posters you will not allow a fruitful debate to happen.

In the video the British journalists are clearly exposing the truth about the hidden war that is been waged in Nigeria against Nigerians by Boko Haram in connivance with Nigerian State Agents.

Britain is more sympathetic to Nigerian innocent children than Nigeria!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Chigold101(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:
Remember when everyone was up in arms, railing at Amnesty International's report that insisted that Nigerian Security forces were guilty of mass human right violations, tortures, illegal detentions and worse?

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/nigeria-s-torture-chambers-exposed-new-report-2014-09-18
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168339-nigerian-security-forces-maim-kill-thousands-in-torture-chambers-amnesty-international.html

Well, now it turns out that those stories were 100% real. The Army just released innocent suspects that had been in illegal detention for YEARS, and some of those people have come forward with harrowing stories of torture, detention and deaths.

Are we now going to have a serious conversation about this? Police and Army brutality has run unchecked for years. when are we going to turn this around?
innocent Nigerian s die everyday from boko haram attack and it doesn't mean anything to amnesthieves international

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by texazzpete(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
ASL33:
amnesty should talk for those in Gitmo Bay since 10 years ago.

Actually, Amnesty International speaks up for those folks too.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by VolvoS60(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin

Mogidi, where art thou?

I had given up on this thread when that Mogidi fellow and his band of 'patriots' came in and immediately started shooting. The trend (on any thread where anyone so much as questions the military's tactics in this war) is for these 'patriots' to brand any critic of the army's methods as saboteurs. Unfortunately, these 'patriots' have strong support in the large mass of people on these boards - people who have an inexplicable hatred of any kind of critical or analytical reasoning. undecided

I was more than surprised when several stalwarts on this thread handed Mogidi's gluteus maximus back to him, chunk by chunk, sinew by sinew, tendon by tendon. grin And they did it calmly and without any drama - just a reasoned, methodical point by point rebuttal of his outlandish, illogical claims. All very civilized and unemotional.

There is hope after all...

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
VolvoS60:
grin

Mogidi, where art thou?

I had given up on this thread when that Mogidi fellow and his band of 'patriots' came in immediately and started shooting. The trend (on any thread where anyone so much as questions the military's tactics in this war) is for these 'patriots' to brand any critic of the army's methods as saboteurs. Unfortunately, these 'patriots' have strong support in the large mass of people on these boards - people who have an inexplicable hatred of any kind of critical or analytical reasoning. undecided

I was more than surprised when several stalwarts on this thread handed Mogidi's gluteus maximus back to him, chunk by chunk, sinew by sinew, tendon by tendon. grin And they did it calmly and without any drama - just a reasoned, methodical point by point rebuttal of his outlandish claims. All very civilized and unemotional.

There is hope after all...

You can thank the OP for that. He has infinite patience.

I called the guy a rétard and told him to shut up, but it got hidden.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

I suspect you would not be pleased to be one of those 'unavoidable cases of collateral damage'

I still remember the sadness in my colleague's face when he recounts how his grandfather, a Biafra war veteran, was killed in the Army sack of Odi.
A very sensible post. So, if our eastern brothers do not see anything wrong with the gross abuse of human rights being perpetuated by the military in the north in spite of of boko haram carnage, then why should they be crying for compensation for the brutality of the army during the civil war.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is Guatanamo Bay still in existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Jimmyo3(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigerian forces will only treat u like an animal when u behave like an animal...

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by holatin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
no wonder Fela anikulapo kuti is against them.
listen to teacher no teach me nonsense by fela

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Now you get the problem..

How do we identify insurgents from the innocent?!

SO its easier to relocate as a refugee to a new area than to stay in a hostile environment. If the Nigerian Army does not get you in their 'mop up' operations, the Insurgents would kill you in their raid.. There is no winning this one.

SO move. If the Insurgents move with you to the new location, up and move again.. angry

Its not the ideal situation but thats what we have to do.. Plus insurgents would find it difficult to operate in unfamiliar territories.. And they would be eaiser to spot in a new location than in their locality.

The Day a Bomb drops in my neighbourhood... In less than 24hrs, I would be fr far away from there.

Really? You will just uproot yourself and all your belongings in 24 hours? You thinks its easy like that? If u were single and in some dead end job I would understand your casual - in 24 hours I would be far away from there.

I can just see you packing all your belongings into how many trucks in the space of 24 hours all. The while fending off looters and struggling with others packing out at the same time.

If you're in the neighbour hood when the bomb drops, its already too late.

Those of us still here don't have that many options available. And its the same for those trapped in the north.

3 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by xcolanto(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Iraq
Iraq: Evidence of war crimes by government-backed Shi’a militias
http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/iraq-evidence-war-crimes-government-backed-shi-militias-2014-10-14

Egypt
Egypt three years on, wide-scale repression continues unabated
http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/egypt-three-years-wide-scale-repression-continues-unabated-2014-01-23

Egypt: Rampant torture, arbitrary arrests and detentions signal catastrophic decline in human rights one year after ousting of Morsi
http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/egypt-anniversary-morsi-ousting-2014-07-02

Syria
Syria: Voices in Crisis
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE24/041/2014/en/9245a6fb-d9b2-4440-8fbd-fcc68942c32a/mde240412014en.html

Just the tip of the Iceberg. As you would have found out with a simple search, of if you read any other news source apart from NTA and the TAN Facebook page. Why the heck are you folks so lazy?

How about the other countries I listed? You highlight 3 counties from the hundreds that face loads of human right abuse and you think you have Done a comprehensive research? GTHOH!!
Point is AI is a political tool in the hands of a few, the elite and highest bidders.
Don't be to quick to defend without setting up your defense.
In no way do I support human right abuses in any form but with the desperate way some selfish politicians are clinging on to any news to score cheap political points is sickening. These days one begins to wonder the purpose and motive behind some news published.

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Norstrademus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc5fnx08R0

[size=15pt]"Nigerian Hidden War" Genocide Under President Jonathan[/size]

by Princess Marian Awolowo

Firstly, on behalf of millions of Nigerians across the globe, we thank Channel 4 Dispatches Program for exposing the truth about the hidden war that is been waged in Nigeria against Nigerians by Boko Haram in connivance with Nigerian State Agents. We can assure you that we ordinary concerned Nigerians and friends of Nigeria will ensure that millions of innocent Nigerians demand justice. Once again, we thank you for this brilliant service to humanity with a high probability of saving lives in the future.

Dear Nigerians,

Information reaching us since yesterday confirms our suspicion that Nigerian Government has used mutiny to BARRED OTHERS INCLUDING Nigerians across the world except UK to have access to this Video which confirms without any shred of doubt that Nigerian Armed Forces are committing act of genocide against Nigerians, especially thousands of innocent Northerner's.

We believe it is your fundamental right as good citizens, amiable and loving Nigerians to know the truth about the 21st century hidden genocide that is been committed by President Jonathan's regime, as this will set all of us free from future preventable retaliations, replications, or any other foreseeable disasters that we may confront if we failed to stop this barbaric behavior, apparently instigated, initiated, managed and conducted by those we trusted with our lives-The Nigerian Military Forces under President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
shut d f'u APC mongrel..u forget so soon HW ur APC champion of terror GMB promised to make GEJ Nigeria ungovernable jux because he lost out in d last presidential elections&guess wat he actually kept his promise and dats y'all apc charlatans think u have dirt on GEJ.buhari&thugs lyk urself are the real perpetrators behind all the mayhem we facing in the north and come 2015 y'all will hide ur faces in shame

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Norstrademus:
shut d f'u APC mongrel..u forget so soon HW ur APC champion of terror GMB promised to make GEJ Nigeria ungovernable jux because he lost out in d last presidential elections&guess wat he actually kept his promise and dats y'all apc charlatans think u have dirt on GEJ.buhari&thugs lyk urself are the real perpetrators behind all the mayhem we facing in the north and come 2015 y'all will hide ur faces in shame

I am not into politic so just Kiss my F***ing A** , and please change your name from Norstrademus to Norstrademon
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by texazzpete(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
xcolanto:

How about the other countries I listed? You highlight 3 counties from the hundreds that face loads of human right abuse and you think you have Done a comprehensive research? GTHOH!!
Point is AI is a political tool in the hands of a few, the elite and highest bidders.
Don't be to quick to defend without setting up your defense.
In no way do I support human right abuses in any form but with the desperate way some selfish politicians are clinging on to any news to score cheap political points is sickening. These days one begins to wonder the purpose and motive behind some news published.

Every single one you listed is there. I just picked 3 out of the list as an example. Please don't be lazy and do your own googling yourself.

Amnesty International criticize everyone, including all the usual suspects you brainless conspiracy theorists like to blame.

As far as 'desperate politicians' are concerned, good job pretending it's just the opposition that reap PR benefit from these attacks.

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Norstrademus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

I am not into politic so just Kiss my F***ing A** , and please change your name from Norstrademus to Norstrademon
Homo Horus won't give u dat satisfaction..fag0t

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by cheleku(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Texazzpete, my 'Man of the year' award goes to you. I commend your immense patience in enlightening some of the numskulls that have been putting up mostly bigoted and uninformed arguments. ........ How insidious the mix of bigotry and ignorance can be!

2 Likes

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Norstrademus:
Homo Horus won't give u dat satisfaction..fag0t

You Wish I was. See how your own perverted mind filled the *** missing letters grin.
Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by vislabraye(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2014
texazzpete:

I suspect you would not be pleased to be one of those 'unavoidable cases of collateral damage'

I still remember the sadness in my colleague's face when he recounts how his grandfather, a Biafra war veteran, was killed in the Army sack of Odi.

That's the handiwork of OBJ. And that's what GEJ is trying to avoid.

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by beast4rmdeast(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2014
arresa:

Behaving like terrorists, murderers and animals means you are equally terrorists and animals and you have no moral right or obligation to denounce or say anything about terrorists and animals because you operate like them.

Bottom line, we are not like them and we shouldn't sink to their level. There's got to be a clear distinction between states and terrorists...

its funny how u people are concerned with peoples rights,wats d worst that happen to them?wrongful detention but when child starvation in the biafran war is mentioned you joyfully defend the nigerian army all of u are evil,if I had d chance I'd detonate a nuclear plant over there cuz according to awo all is fair in war.

1 Like

Re: So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? by Horus(m): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2014
endy231:
Get a life brother. Who are the people carrying out the killing in the army. Which ethnic groupings occupy most positions in the army. Which ethnic groupings has the highest number of infantries in the Nigerian armed force. You can as well interpret ur findings as northerners killing northerners.
We have a problem at hand, the earlier you realize that even if GEJ isnt in aso rock, the Boko haram saga would continue.
This is a guerrilla war fare and you dont expect innocent people to die?
next time edit ur post to read that GEJ took ak47 to kill northerners. I wonder how people think this days.
May Boko haram not cross over to the south,west or east. But again this is almost impossible if we continue to blame GEJ or APC, we cant get off our problem. The elders of the northern region would have to take step, else northeast would remain 5yrs backward and after this war, it may become 20yrs backward.

I will continue to blame your corrupt and clueless GEJ (Watch the video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMUYlvqUBI

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Are Getting Arms From The Nigerian Armed Forces[/size]

Ever wondered where the Islamist sect Boko haram get their arms?. A Public Affairs Analyst, Mahmood Othman, says
the members of Boko Haram get their arms from the Nigerian Armed Forces. He said that the arms are gotten whenever they attack Police stations and military posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) / Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.