Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. (1826 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Many ladies are proud of their butts and breasts. Some even go far to enlarge them through surgery and many things. Some wear tight mini skirts and some shakes and share their picture of these things online. They did this in order seduce men thinking it is all men that get turn on by this. If you don't know before,know now before u go far, that it is not all men that get arouse to butt and breast!!! There are men (INCLUDING ME)that don't find this part sexy at all. I wonder why most men get mad at the sight of this. To me it is a COMPLETE TURN OFF !! no matter how big it is. I have my own turn on but never breast and butts. If u try to seduce me through those things, it is a big F9 and dissapointment u get in return, cos i will never fall into your hand. I'm sure there are guys who are like me here!
I Post this to make ladies humble. NOT ALL MEN LOOK AT FRONT AND BACK.!!!

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin op don vex. watin con attract you if not bosom and butts. ok thotho!! lol. this guy funny die. OK ladies op no like posting butts and bosom again na thotho dey atract him make una dey show am online. if u don't know thotho na where dick enters in ladies body be thotho.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
wilsondave:
grin op don vex. watin con attract you if not bosom and butts. ok thotho!! lol. this guy funny die. OK ladies op no like posting butts and bosom again na thotho dey atract him make una dey show am online. if u don't know thotho na where dick enters in ladies body be thotho.
na u sabi o. Thotho ko tata ni
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Dlionsheart: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
@OP
u dey lie. U like am.

u just dey jealous because ur girlfriend na LG flat screen tv - back and front grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if u no like am, den make u dey close ur eyes ani time u see big nyanch an big breast. We call it DEFENSE (nyanch, ikebe, apate) and ATTACK (milk factory, breast, mah). cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
True, not all guys are attracted by the 'extra piece of flesh'.

I kinda like ladies who have them moderately.

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Muyogoa:
Many ladies are proud of their butts and breasts. Some even go far to enlarge them through surgery and many things. Some wear tight mini skirts and some shakes and share their picture of these things online. They did this in order seduce men thinking it is all men that get turn on by this. If you don't know before,know now before u go far, that it is not all men that get arouse to butt and breast!!! There are men (INCLUDING ME)that don't find this part sexy at all. I wonder why most men get mad at the sight of this. To me it is a COMPLETE TURN OFF !! no matter how big it is. I have my own turn on but never breast and butts. If u try to seduce me through those things, it is a big F9 and dissapointment u get in return, cos i will never fall into your hand. I'm sure there are guys who are like me here!

Speak for yourself hombre
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by irishCream: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
striktlymi:
True, not all guys are attracted by the 'extra piece of flesh'.

I kinda like ladies who have them moderately.

Then let's date already...

Got them moderately... wink
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
irishCream:

Then let's date already...

Got them moderately... wink

Great!

I 'love' you already. Lol!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by irishCream: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
striktlymi:

Great!

I 'love' you already. Lol!

Hehehe...*runs to view his profile*

Me likey...

Is that white hairs on ur beard? angry
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
irishCream:

Hehehe...*runs to view his profile*

Me likey...

Is that white hairs on ur beard? angry

Genuine greys me 'love'. Lol!

Don't worry love, for you I will cut them if you don't like them kiss
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by irishCream: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
striktlymi:

Genuine greys me 'love'. Lol!

Don't worry love, for you I will cut them if you don't like them kiss

#blushing... smiley
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
irishCream:

#blushing... smiley

Lol!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by austine4real(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Muyogoa:
g.ay on d loose!!!
Gals b warn o:-D:-)
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
op, that one na you o. me I like them but not too big o grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
austine4real:
g.ay on d loose!!!
Gals b warn o:-D:-)
see am o. In my post u saw that i said there are other parts of a lady i'm attracted. This shld cancel ur thought of me being a gay. Is it a must i got attracted to those things?? I hate gays and if i see one i may kill him. Think twice bro. I'm HETEROSEXUAL.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
And What Is The Moral Of The Story?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Muyogoa: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, that one na you o. me I like them but not too big o grin
i don't care whether it is small or big.The point is that that is not what i look in a female. I may not even observe her front and back much throughout our courtship.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by austine4real(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Muyogoa:
see am o. In my post u saw that i said there are other parts of a lady i'm attracted. This shld cancel ur thought of me being a gay. Is it a must i got attracted to those things?? I hate gays and if i see one i may kill him. Think twice bro. I'm HETEROSEXUAL.
ok taken
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by bastien: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
If yansh no move u then u are okay Nothing wrong u ni........... but if boobi no move u,my brother u the d holy ghost in ur life

#iLoveBoobi
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by prettyjo(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
OK...seen
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by mesoade(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Between flat future and big ones, i no knw d 1 wey i hate pass . . I love them moderate
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me. by Rapsainot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
OP, DID YOU SCHOOLED IN AFGHANISTAN? undecided

Most Nigeria Guys Are Bad Kisser / What Happened / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Date