Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 (18550 Views)

T.B Joshua Takes S/african Relatives Of Collapse Victims On Shopping Spree / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by lekinz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
meforyou1:
are u serious or joking?

Does this sounds like Joke
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by phadat(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
I thought F.G did something about the displaced person's, whatever happened to the funds meant for that
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by GodMode: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
thegoodone2:
Its over due. they need our help even they need guns to protect themsleve. please, all church should respond to this call.

There is an estimated 20 million peeps in the north..

BH is not up to that number.. If they want to kill BH they'll rise up and fight them but religious bigotry and fanaticism won't let them.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by chamboy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Good development... I love this
.. I would make sure I go to church that day.. Heaven is Happy at this development
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by sartorius(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
CAN has lost d respect its deserves under the leadership of ayo oritsejafor

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Kylekent59: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
k
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Suarezilla(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
A good move but I hope it is not hijacked by that oga @d top whom will be incharge of disbursing the fund? Naija too much!
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by honourhim: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
sirugos:
A TYPICAL IGBO WOMANS' PHONEBOOK
1. JOHN ANU EWU
2. CHINYERE EGUSI
3. CHINTUA GARRI NGWA
4. EMEKA TORO TORO
5. UCHENNA JI
6. EBERE AZU NDU
7. IKENNA AZU OKPOO
8. NGOZI OKRO
9. OBINNA AFOR ANU
10.UCHECHI CRAYFISH
11. CHARITY ABACHA
12. JOY ANARA
13. COMFORT UKAZI
14. MAMA OKEY AKPU
15. NKECHI UGBA
16. LUKE ANU EZI
17. BEN AKPA RICE
18. CHIDINMA ISI OKPOROKO
19. PEACE MGBAWA TOMATO
20. CECILIA OJI IGBO
21.MERCY GROUNDNUT OIL
22.CHUKWUDI OKPA
23.FLORENCE KANDA
24.ONYINECHI OGIRI

grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by salbis(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Good moves by the leadership of CAN, but it's long over due. I pray it won't be politicised.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by forreelinc(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
enniewelt:
It should have been directed to the federal government....to take care of the victims or have a special bank account designated to the cause so it will be available to the public not Christians alone....shalom!
Actually this is a welcomed development I've long waited for a moment like this, nigerians are so good at talking but what they don't know is that more can be done if we actually pick up the slack of fed gov't often although it shouldn't only benefit christian victims, but its a good start just imagine if there were 1000 churches and 1000 christians in the country and we each donate N1000 that's N1billion already and of course in lagos alone there are more than 1000 churches and christians in the country are over 50% and once the church moves, other organizations will follow/copy so we don't really need FG to do change the world and it doesn't just end there we can do much more like administering the funds, building the facilities, procuring the goods u knw? Contribute your time I am ready to fold up my sleeves and do something here. what I pray for is when we see how much we have done with this exercise perhaps we can apply this to other nigerian problems like electricity,poverty,unemployment let's not just fold our arms anymore let's be ready to deep our hands into our pocket or put our hands on deck when it comes to nigerian issues

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Fabdedon(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
save a soul pls...\¡/
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
summary Of comments people made

More weapons on jet

More bling bling for his neck

More jet for overseas trip

Una no try at all

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by unmask: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why wait for offering?..... Can't he and his cronies donate their private jets or half of their wealth
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by mrlabari(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
sale ur jet give out d offring so 2 make u a good ladi grin

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
i once started a thread for Nairaland to donate to those people, some small minds talked it down,

i have gone through this thread.
Some small minds have taken it over.

Nevertheless, I will work towards it.
All who are concerned should give some thing reasonable.

There are innocent people especially children who are suffering for what they dont understand.

There crime is for being in a country created by slave masters,
This is the tragedy of Africa.

They came and gave us nations as if we didn't have nations before they came,
Then they introduced political power, and we began to fight for it.
Then trey give us guns to kill ourselves.

The circle of blood has no ending, until we st down and negotiate Nigeria.
Cheers to all.

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by snellie57: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
I was kind of worried about the entire thing. I've never worked from home, But Yeah, I did just join and all is good.
so I will post back how it goes!
== >> == >> =>>> www.moneykin.Com

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by anuposi: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Silence is golden....if u dont have any meaningful contribution on this thread, shut the eff up embarassed
dryakson:
This man is a waste of sperms from a good manhood
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by ify84(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
I hope the Catholic Church will do the offering.... This one na Ayo direct them.... Because na Catholic plenty pass and na their contribution go plenty pass....

Good one from CAN

1 Like

Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
WHAT OF THE 9.3 MILLION DOLLARS JONATHAN GAVE YOU TO BUY GUNS WITH ASARI DOKUNBO, UNCLE AYO ORITSAJEAFOR....YOU CAN GIVE THAT AWAY, ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN SELL YOUR JET AND YOUR LONNNNGGGG GOLD CHAIN AND GIVE TO THE POOR...
LEAD BY EXAMPLE.....
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I pray the money gets to the real victims and not in the pockets of the so called officials of CAN,I doesn't trust any of them especially DJ Ayo Orisajefo
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by savio07(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
100Cents:
LWKMD

See them. Leaders of tomorrow..
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by nora544: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I pray the money gets to the real victims and not in the pockets of the so called officials of CAN,I doesn't trust any of them especially DJ Ayo Orisajefo

I have the fear that from the money they get 90% will went in the pocket of the pastors and 10% will go to the people.

What i know is when the catholic church make an offering 100% will go to the people, because they have their NOG caritas nigeria which realy helps.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:

I have the fear that from the money they get 90% will went in the pocket of the pastors and 10% will go to the people.

What i know is when the catholic church make an offering 100% will go to the people, because they have their NOG caritas nigeria which realy helps.
God dey
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
nuti:
WHAT OF THE 9.3 MILLION DOLLARS JONATHAN GAVE YOU TO BUY GUNS WITH ASARI DOKUNBO, UNCLE AYO ORITSAJEAFOR....YOU CAN GIVE THAT AWAY, ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN SELL YOUR JET AND YOUR LONNNNGGGG GOLD CHAIN AND GIVE TO THE POOR...
LEAD BY EXAMPLE.....

If your conclusion is true, may evil never depart from Jonathan , from Pa Ayo and from Asari. but if you are just being mischievously ranting about things you do not know then may evil never depart from you.

Say Amen if you are so sure of what you just said.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

I always take it easy! Do you know my boyfriend told me I have a temper problem? Imagine. Me, temper?

Stúpidity annoys me.

calling saga cheesy
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by NobleG1(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2014
They'll pocket the money.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by ringingtonephon: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2014
To Predict Win And Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account

You can now make deposits to your 1960BET account easily with your Interswitch ATM card.

Terms:

* Deposit fees charge applies:
If you use WebPay as your deposit option, we will apply a deposit fee of 1.5%. Maximum charge is N2, 000. What that means is that if you wish to credit your 1960BET.NG account with 2,000Naira, or $ Dollars your card would be charged 2,030.46 Naira only. If you do not want this charge, please contact alternatively an agent to credit you without charge
* Unauthorized usage of a third party's ATM card would result in your account being suspended, and the funds including any winnings might not be released to you. We frown at fraudulent acts of any sorts and do not accept stolen credit cards as you will be reported to the Authorities
* By using the Interswitch portal at 1960BET.NG, you agree to our terms and conditions.

How To Make Payments with Interswitch Webpay:

Step 1: Firstly, you must register or Log in with us at https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498

Step 2: You should have either an Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card or Verve card
Step 3: Click on the DEPOSITS Link, and then on the INTERSWITCH CREDIT CARD option.
Step 4: Enter the amount you want to fund your account with and click on ACCEPT. You will be directed to the payment gateway page.
Step 5: On the PAYMENTS gateway, select your Card type and provide Card details, pin and other information that is required.
Step 6: You'll be redirected to a Status page, where you can view the status of your transaction.
Step 7: If your transaction is successful, your 1960BET account would be funded instantly, and you can make use of the funds.

If you have any challenges please contact us at 08080021916 or support@1960bet.ng
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by ogaju007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
lekinz:
Who are CAN cos i school in France undecided undecided undecided

and i really don't want to insult anyone but i must say the truth this time around.... you're da.ft
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by ogaju007(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
noblezone:

If your conclusion is true, may evil never depart from Jonathan , from Pa Ayo and from Asari. but if you are just being mischievously ranting about things you do not know then may evil never depart from you.

Say Amen if you are so sure of what you just said.

this is the tone of an illiterate.
Re: Special Offering For Boko Haram Victims On December 7, 2014 by tohshine(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
lekinz:
Who are CAN cos i school in France undecided undecided undecided
mumu and how do you locate nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.