Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku (5287 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Check this pics out

grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by gregg2: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hahahaha . . . the APC leaders are scared.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by ahaika23: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by thegoodone2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na laffing things ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by smsshola(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
What ar the APC doing ar they brain storming or what?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
cheesy FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE.
grin cheesy FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
smsshola:
What are the APC doing are they brain storming or what?

They're reasoning within themselves. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
masterpower:
cheesy FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE.
grin cheesy FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE.

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by jamace(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
smsshola:
What ar the APC doing ar they brain storming or what?
Yes o. They wan try the champ? Who born dem? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
...buruba means "atiku, u go first!"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
nairalife2013:

Hehehehe...
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Kakpos: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
this goodluck e how he take win the election sef
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
nairalife2013:
Tinubu is our father he should. Go first... Athiefu replies

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Tinubu is our father he should. Go first... Athiefu replies

Tinubu is afraid to go first

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kakpos:
this goodluck e how he take win the election sef
by TKO. technical knock out, in round one lol!
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
...and tinubu said "I dey warn una o! Make we jump commot from dis ring run o! I know dis man pass una o! Eem own fight na to blow yur head off wid eem right hand o while eem left hand grab and plug out yur blokos o!
"Waat!" Said lai,d dude in red cap, "alakiayee! why?" He whispered panting, "cant he go wid ma head and leave ma daan blokos?" ...cold shivers swooping down his spines! "I hav had little or no need for my head these last few years!"

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by jking001(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hahahahah
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Mods,

Please move this thread to fp, they picture is damn funny
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by chamboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Heya.... this is wat we. Need

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by hairyanus: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
The greatest hurdle for APC will be their primaries. I really cant wait. Tinubu is hobnobing witth Bull.harri, Romancing Athiefkul and wooing, Damnbuwal....am.itchy of Rivers, Roach.ass of Imo and Ocean.mole of Edo waits on the side line

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by moneybag100: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
What about this?

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by 100Cents: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
All of them go fall that day if dem cross GEJ lane..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by moneybag100: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
PUs.sy man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by binie: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 4:43am On Nov 17, 2014
100Cents:
All of them go fall that day if dem cross GEJ lane..

All of dem go fall if dem cross GEJ lane.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
moneybag100:
PUs.sy man.

Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
moneybag100:
PUs.sy man.
even wid dis piqsure, like moneybag said, i dontbilivit! Try another one. B fast...b4 u are banned. grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by moneybag100: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2014
nairalife2013:
even wid dis piqsure, like moneybag said, i dontbilivit! Try another one. B fast...b4 u are banned. grin
Ban for what? Come ban me if na your papa be ceo of Nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2014
moneybag100:

Ban for what? Come ban me if na your papa be ceo of Nairaland.
na wa o, apc folks wid paranoid! Bitter minds;intolerance and ignorance; serious mind ailment. U see, I was just making joke, like u also made joke of my president who is also a father figure to me, but I wasnt angry but took it with a smile, upon d caricature insult on my head of state and comdr in chief. What is d smiley I pasted for?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by egift(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
And here is more. Meet the Gang Leader grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku by Trut(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
And here is more. Meet the Gang Leader grin grin grin

Adonbilivit tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only / What Is United In United Nations UN / Can You Spot The Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.