Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

1forall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1forall's Profile / 1forall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Project Application Developer Vacancy (Full-time) by 1forall: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
This role has been filled.
Career / Re: #deleted by 1forall: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Apart from giving advice, there isn't much we can do from here. Because Nigeria has a big unemployment problem, employers are taking advantage to exploit their human resources, and the NLC unfortunately is not known for protecting employee rights.

If you're really serious about fighting for your rights then get fellow contract staff to form a group to make a case at the industrial court.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son by 1forall: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
greatmarshall:
Nonsense... Why didn't you send him abroad?

This comment demonstrates the absence of sound thinking on the writer's part. Are you really asking her to send a toddler abroad??

And though the thoughtless comment is pretty bad, but it getting over 300 'likes' is even more alarming.
Politics / Re: Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions by 1forall: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2019
So of all the many responsibilities of the CBN governor, he'd rather be a Customs spokesman?

Beautiful nonsense!

2 Likes

Career / Project Application Developer Role (Full-time) by 1forall: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2019
The candidate should have the flair and ability for programming. The job is based in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Call 0906 866 7338 for first telephone interview.

Good luck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Project Application Developer Vacancy (Full-time) by 1forall: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2019
The candidate should have the flair and ability for programming. The job is based in Ibadan.

Call 0906 866 7338 for first telephone interview.

Good luck.
Education / Re: Why A Nigerian Debate Is Dangerous by 1forall: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
You're welcome.

I understand though that the Nigerian expression can be cringeworthy, vile and absolutely reckless.

But then when you consider the state of the country itself with what online disinhibition makes citizens say behind the defence of their device screens, you get to see the parallels, unfortunately.
Education / Re: Why A Nigerian Debate Is Dangerous by 1forall: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
You're right it can be dangerous. But it's not specific to Nigerian online debate alone. It's called Online Disinhibition, and has previously been the subject of many a scientific study.

You can Google for details, also see on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 by 1forall: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Question for Mr Lampard:

Why did you start Emerson Palmieri in this his first game back from the injury he got over the international break, when Marcos Alonso did very well in his place with an assist against Wolves last week?

What happened to the "don't change a winning team" rule?

Managerial inexperience, perhaps?

It's Chelsea regardless. KTBFFH!
Politics / Re: Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure by 1forall: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Our government again with its foolish, knee-jerk, cart-before-the-horse actions & reactions. Those in govt are not thoughtful enough to find real solutions to problems but find it easier to just take blanket actions like banning things.

Ban Okada, ban forex for 41 items, ban forex for food/milk, ban tinted car windows, ban this and that..are they are too foolish to remember that these bans have never solved the problem? With our highly porous borders from time immemorial, border closure has NEVER solved the smuggling issue in Nigeria. It just creates avenues for those responsible for its enforcement to profit while also yielding new smuggling routes.

If you don't produce something in your country, banning it's importation is what you do after you have promoted local production to the level of self-sufficiency.

To think PMB signed the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCTA) in July, but closed land borders to free movement of goods in August! Says a lot about his governance style.

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases by 1forall: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2019
A decent compilation, calls for regular practice though.

Once you get the job you can relax a bit smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) by 1forall: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Flamezzz:

Why do y'all have this stone mentality that everyone must depend on salary

Yes. But property in Parkview, Ikoyi? Lol.
Politics / Re: Political Appointment Saga: Seun Onigbinde Cannot Leave Twitter — Budgit’s Spoke by 1forall: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
On a side note, we need to be more positive about things to do with our country as there's good and bad EVERYWHERE in the world. Many of us are so disenchanted about the negatives we see and hear regularly, that we fail to appreciate the good things. Note however that those negatives that discourage us do not discourage foreigners from exploring and exploiting the positives, potentials and opportunities in Nigeria for their own benefit.

I agree Nigeria is generally not such a great place, but so many problems mean so many opportunities to profit from.

Identify a problem within that Nigerian mess and develop a solution for it, and you'll surely get your reward. That's what just happened to Seun Onigbinde.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Political Appointment Saga: Seun Onigbinde Cannot Leave Twitter — Budgit’s Spoke by 1forall: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
coolcharm:

He was building an institution at budgIT. Now, he is trading all he has worked for for a 4 year or less term as a political appointee.

What's so political about "Technical Adviser (Budget & Planning)"? - it's more of a technocratic role than anything else.

The guy is obviously very good at what he does and the government recognised it, and decided to hire his skills. As for me I hope he is able to make positive impact in the role and wish him the best.

Let's wait to see how things turn out.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by 1forall: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
That guy is certainly not gonna say nice things about Burna, I mean, why be nasty to a paying fan?

I hope this Burna dude isn't getting this stardom thing wrong. Many have come and gone before him, and there are still many more to come after. Dude ought to learn how to keep his head down. It's not the audience's job to encourage him, as a matter of fact it's the other way round.

Foolish conduct there methinks.
Culture / Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwoland 'Stopped Rain' From Falling by 1forall: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
And he had to announce it on social media?

What manner of king maintains an instagram account sef?
Investment / Re: POST DELETED by 1forall: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2019
Bollydee:

The business will be classified under the Entertainment Industry. More info can be shared if you are interested in the offer.

Thanks for answering, but no, thanks.
Good luck.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor by 1forall: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Language and religious differences perhaps
Sports / Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by 1forall: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
The stuff of greats!

From the video they looked like they could complement each other in a football team. Imagine how these guys can pull off a great story in football history if they play for the same club and win a champions league together!

And imagine the impact that may have on their national team performances and impending retirements? We may even get to see the first joint Ballon D'or.

If neither win the UCL this season, then L. Messi should work out a transfer to Juventus! That's what they should be discussing at that dinner grin

2 Likes

Education / Re: Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 by 1forall: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:
grin grin

Meanwhile, in black man's country ↓↓

LAWL grin
Religion / Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by 1forall: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
AntiWailer:
Na police dey grant bail ?

My exact sentiment. Imagine police giving bail conditions! They've turned police duty on its head and I wonder why his lawyer would let that happen.

However, what I find more bothersome is it took over 40 comments before someone here mentioned/realized it!
Politics / Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by 1forall: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2019
johnkay1:
Sowore you must remain there
You think say e easy..
You wan be like Mandela and you no wan suffer like him

What a Stockholm syndromed mind!
Investment / Re: POST DELETED by 1forall: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2019
What's your industry or business sector?
Agriculture / Re: Exporting License by 1forall: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2019
famagro:
How do one go about it.
You didn't answer my question about having a registered company.

Supernatural19:
Call me on 07068293478
Don't call anyone.

Visit the website of the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (nepc.gov.ng) and follow the instructions for new registration, it's not such a complex process.

If you have any issues or queries ask here.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Exporting License by 1forall: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Last time I did it cost about 15K. Do you have a registered company already?
Career / Re: MS Outlook Tutorial by 1forall: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
So, fatymore, how did it go with learning MS Outlook?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Invite By Main One Cable by 1forall: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
fatymore:
ehn....let me.DM you

Do be smart about your job hunting. Scammers abound.
Family / Re: How & Why do siblings fall apart? by 1forall: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hey OP, division among siblings is real! It can arise for different reasons like:

Spousal issues
Jealousy or envy
Money or inheritance
Unhealthy competition
Pride or superiority complex
Preferential parental treatment
Mismanaged individual differences

If these situations are not arrested early but left to grow and fester, they are liable to cause irreparable damage to sibling relationships.

Because everyone is important, leadership and maturity is required; particularly on the part of elder siblings, to navigate these situations without fracturing relationships.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by 1forall: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2019
The Nigeria Police Farce!

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerians Indicted As US Charges 80 For Fraud, Money Laundering by 1forall: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sorry NCAN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Insecurity In Nigeria by 1forall: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2019
The president is Fulani, a cow rearer, and former despot that exhibits nepotism by placing a certain people in virtually all positions that matter, disobeys court orders and appears to be fine with the killings up and down the country. That's hardly the recipe for national security.

Remember, where there's no justice, there's no peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 88 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.