Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? (46709 Views)

Help! If You're Using Naira Atm Cards Abroad, What Is The Exchange Rate ? / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Stop that, Iyalode.
nOT FUNNY angry angry grin

oN A SERIOUS NOTE, i'LL RATHER STAY WHERE i AM THEN. . . .

What if it happens for real, We all don't want to stay overseas for too long na undecided I am kind of scared you know, what can 50,000naira buy in Nigeria  cry

I think I will remain here too if this happens embarassed Why am i sad, God don butter my bread be that cheesy I would at last be able to put my feet up and rely on those in Nigeria to send me money grin Na true oyinbo talk when them talk say "behind every cloud is a silver lining cheesy" and "there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow cheesy" and "there is light at the end of every rainbow grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So busybody razor mouth still dey nairaland?! shocked grin

Balogun lehin obinrin, you better go and stockpile free condoms on the NHS, before they start rationing it due to the credit crunch cheesy You better get in there quickly, considering the fact that you always need to strap on at least 20 before Danke can feel your cocktail sausage grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Danke1: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked busybody still dey for dis forum grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

What if it happens for real, We all don't want to stay overseas for too long na undecided I am kind of scared you know, what can 50,000naira buy in Nigeria cry

I think I will remain here too if this happens embarassed Why am i sad, God don butter my bread be that cheesy I would at last be able to put my feet up and rely on those in Nigeria to send me money grin Na true oyinbo talk when them talk say "behind every cloud is a silver lining cheesy" and "there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow cheesy" and "there is light at the end of every rainbow grin grin grin

Lol! True, no one wants to stay here for long. If you ask any Nigerian, they'd rather retire in Naija.

Lmao!!! And true, I think Nigerians with professional job gets paid much much more than those professional jobs abroad. So na ppl at home we go ask for money be that. Abi? "Rem. the time I used to send you money, now it's your time o". . . .lol tongue
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by bawomolo(m): 1:48am On Dec 06, 2008
My advice for those who are abroad . . . arm yourself with as much degrees and work experience that will stand you way above your peers in Nigeria. While doing that please and please look for business connections in Nigeria. Its a waste of time thinking you can live on your foreign salary alone.

After a few years get a good job possibly in a foreign company in Nigeria . . . there are many and go back home to live in peace. I don't fancy spending 30yrs paying mortgage on a home that wont ever be mine.

good idea. after 30yrs morenike would finally own her mom and pop's skittles shop.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2008
Danke.:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked busybody still dey for this forum grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to your whatever90 ID shocked How come you only have 28 posts shocked Do they count your post per minute cos you are a special case grin grin grin

I sincerely thought you were immune and had been pardoned and would never be banned again cos you were allowed to get off scot-free duing the jony-jay saga cheesy

What good news, so instead of saying "Danke can you leave my thread angry", all I have to do is snap my fingers and say "Admin can you ban her please " Wow, I can't wait to try it out, off to practise how to snap my fingers, lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2008
bawomolo:

good idea. after 30yrs morenike would finally own her mom and pop's skittles shop.
Lol! How you take know? undecided
Atleast I'll get to own sth tongue

Aunty Busy_Body, can you plz help me beg bawolomo to remove that pix from his profile? undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:18am On Dec 06, 2008
bawomolo:

How dare you say that about my Ebony angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:21am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol! How you take know? undecided
Atleast I'll get to own sth tongue

Aunty Busy_Body, can you plz help me beg bawolomo to remove that pix from his profile? undecided

shocked shocked shocked What my eyes would not see, you want to blind me shocked shocked shocked

First time I saw those pix, I lost all my train of thought for 48 hours straight, I could not move my tongue, I could not move my hand, I honestly thought I was having a stroke grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

How dare you say that about my Ebony angry angry angry
It is not funny jor.
ewo enu yin? angry angry angry tongue
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:26am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

It is not funny jor.
ewo enu yin? angry angry angry tongue

But, but, but I was just defending you na embarassed
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Danke1: 2:32am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

But, but, but I was just defending you na embarassed

defending who?trouble maker ni e angry tongue
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 06, 2008
Don't mind her. . . .always adding fuel to the fire tongue

@post
Learn your place. . . .until you're familiar with your surrounding, don't do anything drastic.
And stay with a relative or friends for atleast a month, then find your own place
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by dreeldee: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2008
Remember Nigeria's economy is the safest so I'd advise y'all to go back to Nigeria when the depression deepens lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 06, 2008
dreeldee:

Remember Nigeria's economy is the safest so I'd advise y'all to go back to Nigeria when the depression deepens lipsrsealed
dude, wetin? Missed you die. Hope you're okay kiss kiss softie wink
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by dreeldee: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2008
and you are
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2008
Danke.:

defending who?trouble maker ni e angry tongue

Furiously snapping fingers angry angry angry grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On Dec 06, 2008
dreeldee:

and you are

morenike alagolo in the flesh grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 06, 2008
dreeldee:

and you are
lmao!! Morenike/Toyin. . . .and stop moving your mouth like that.
School nko?
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

who be alagolo. . . Iyalode, ema je ka wo sokoto kan o angry angry tongue
My boo knows me, he's just acting shy kiss
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:56am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

dude, wetin? [size=14pt]Missed you[/size] die. Hope you're okay kiss kiss softie wink

shocked shocked shocked Hmmn, so Jgirl and Brash was right, and I nearly didn't believe them shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by DavidDylan(m): 2:56am On Dec 06, 2008
this railway workers don come.

Na to "derail" threads na im be their main work.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

shocked shocked shocked Hmmn, so Jgirl and Brash was right, and I nearly didn't believe them shocked shocked shocked
lmao!! na wa o. . . .the way you ppl misinterpret stuff sha grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 2:57am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

Na to "derail" threads na I'm be their main work.

Abi o, tell them tongue
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by dreeldee: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

Ebony-Silk:

lmao!! Morenike/Toyin. . . .and stop moving your mouth like that.
School nko?

Four names for one person grin grin

@poster Life abroad is way better than life in Nigeria, at least life in the remote Ekiti village with no electricity and good water except palmwine and moonlight stories is no match lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!! na wa o. . . .the way you people misinterpret stuff sha grin grin

How can a whole iyalode like myself misinteprete "MISSED YOU SUGARPLUM " grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 06, 2008
dreeldee:

@poster Life abroad is way better than life in Nigeria, at least life in the remote Ekiti village with no electricity and good water except palmwine and moonlight stories is no match lipsrsealed grin grin
angry angry angry angry Which part of ekiti you dey? oniranu!! There's electricity when I am. . . .and I know there's electricity in Akure too.
hisssssss angry angry
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by dreeldee: 3:00am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

Na to "derail" threads na I'm be their main work.

na your loco wife grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 06, 2008
dreeldee:

na your loco wife grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin aiye e ti baje.

I was replying the topic o, na Iyalode wan start derailing.

@topic
Stay away from Lasgidi
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Danke1: 3:24am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

How can a whole iyalode like myself misinteprete "MISSED YOU SUGARPLUM " grin grin grin
where did u see sugar plum?olofofo angry angry tongue

infact nlders have been enjoying peace in ur absence,but this one u don come na trouble u come find,please leave us grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 06, 2008
Danke.:

where did u see sugar plum?olofofo angry angry tongue

infact nlders have been enjoying peace in ur absence,but this one u don come na trouble u come find,please leave us grin

See how she ran dreeldee off this thread? shocked shocked

The boy sef no get liver
Re: Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin grin aiye e ti baje.

I was replying the topic o, na Iyalode wan start derailing.

Na seriously, not joking, he was referring to whatever90 grin grin grin He is too much of a gentleman to say that about me cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.