Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? (1546 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Of recent, I been noticing a lot of changes in this young man and I don't want to draw conclusions.....

so I'm asking the guys here to help me interprets his actions....

He changed his phone security code and now uses a fingerprint security lock on his tab.

He is always messaging, either on Facebook, bbm or whatsapp. He does this more often even when we're together....

He doesn't let me touch his phone. He hides it as far as possible and he always go to the bathroom with his phone.....

if I ever try to confront him or question his actions, he would shy away from the discussion ......

I don't know what to think......

I don't want to wait till it starts hurting.....

I wanna know the meaning of his actions, to see if I should endure, take a walk or pick a race.......

Matured Advice please.......

Thank you guys.... in advance........
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by decode55(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
e be like HIV

E no dey show for face grin grin

Besides, who still does that relationship thing these days? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Well I don't knw what to say. But when that happened to me, I ended up hrtbroken and Boyfriendless 3weeks later.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by pasqal09: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Imminent break-up approach. He's cheating on social media, that's what.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
pasqal09:
Imminent break-up approach. He's cheating on social media, that's what.

That's scary
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
You listed out all the ‘signs’ and everything.

I can't believe you are asking for ‘more’ .
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by ERCROSS(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Men only does that whenever they r hiding sumtin...

MEN sad
Chai..
Very heartless womanbeing... cry

**Back to the matter**
u shldnt conclude yet,
But I think he's cheating...

U only need to be sure abt one thing..

Find out if u r nt d side chick..

wink
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by pasqal09: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
estyann:

That's scary

Yeah, so better fortify urself. You should know this, once ur boo starts getting sensitive over his phone, something is wrong.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't think the evidence you have is conclusive. At best it shows there may be something wrong, especially if he started behaving that strange only recently.

I think if you are not satisfied with the 'change' then you owe it to yourself to have a chat with.

Tell him, in clear terms, you are not happy with the new him and you would rather he starts paying a bit more attention to you and the relationship.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by nicechic(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Someone else has his attention.

You don't need a prophet to tell you that....
Pls listen to the inner voice telling you that he's cheating.
If u can stand d competition, den hang on bt if u are very emotional lik me, biko kindly take a walk before it hurts much more.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
don't arrive at a conclusion with this changes,he might be passing through a phase,have a sincere discussion with him
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
don't arrive at a conclusion with this changes,he might be passing through a phase,have a sincere discussion with him

I've tried striking a conversation with him a number of times, he gets angry unnecessarily and that's it...... end of discussion...... more like he doesn't want to talk about it..,,,
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
estyann:

I've tried striking a conversation with him a number of times, he gets angry unnecessarily and that's it...... end of discussion...... more like he doesn't want to talk about it..,,,
give him sometimes
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by chymystique(f): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
don't arrive at a conclusion with this changes,he might be passing through a phase, have a sincere discussion with him

pls what phase?? I would like to knw.
Even to the extent of taking his phone to the bathroom even after locking it with finger print security lock

Madam Estyann, U r Single. Pele..
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
chymystique:

pls what phase?? I would like to knw.
Even to the extent of taking his phone to the bathroom even after locking it with finger print security lock

Madam Estyann, U r Single. Pele..
my dear this is trust issue,he who wear the shoe knows where it pinch
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
And you want guys to expose their secrete to you?
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Lordabas: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014

OP don't conclude he's cheating yet.
Wait till you see him in bed with someone that's not you. cheesy
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lordabas:

OP don't conclude he's cheating yet.
Wait till you see him in bed with someone that's not you. cheesy

so that I'll develop high blood abi??
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by losprince(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
this is your clue to walk out of his life while you still have pride, you can waste it if you want to... undecided
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by rawpadgin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
u better end the relationship now
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by kendrick93(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
estyann:
Of recent, I been noticing a lot of changes in this young man and I don't want to draw conclusions.....

so I'm asking the guys here to help me interprets his actions....

He changed his phone security code and now uses a fingerprint security lock on his tab.

He is always messaging, either on Facebook, bbm or whatsapp. He does this more often even when we're together....

He doesn't let me touch his phone. He hides it as far as possible and he always go to the bathroom with his phone.....

if I ever try to confront him or question his actions, he would shy away from the discussion ......

I don't know what to think......

I don't want to wait till it starts hurting.....

I wanna know the meaning of his actions, to see if I should endure, take a walk or pick a race.......

Matured Advice please.......

Thank you guys.... in advance........

i tink u are drawin conclusions way too early.. there is no proof yet he is cheating. all this tins u listed aren't substancial enough.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by pasqal09: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
kendrick93:
i tink u are drawin conclusions way too early.. there is no proof yet he is cheating. all this tins u listed aren't substancial enough.
What's ur definiton for substantial proof? When he actually dumps her for another girl?
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Lordabas: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
estyann:

so that I'll develop high blood abi??
Thats the best sign o.
Or when he calls you another chicks name
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by kendrick93(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
pasqal09:

What's ur definiton for substantial proof? When he actually dumps her for another girl?
maybe d guy wants a bit of privacy,who knows.. most guyz dislike girls who acts lyk pests..
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
kendrick93:
maybe d guy wants a bit of privacy,who knows.. most guyz dislike girls who acts lyk pests..

I don't act like a pest...... Besides, he goes through my phone at will and I let him. I've got nothing to hide anyways.........

I wouldn't be so curious if he wasn't so secretive.....
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by pasqal09: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
kendrick93:
Lol! Please let's call a spade a spade. What does he need that kind of privacy for? To hide something fishy.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by icebot: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Here are the interpretations young lady

Interpretation:He is simply test running the fingerprint security lock on his tab

Interpretation:Business transactions have now gone social....

He doesn't let me touch his phone. He hides it as far as possible and he always go to the bathroom with his phone....

Interpretation:He doesn't want you to make any credit transfer to your phone again...

if I ever try to confront him or question his actions, he would shy away from the discussion

Interpretation:Questioning his actions with regards to how he uses his electronic gadgets? Sweet Jesus! Na you buy dem for the guy?
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
icebot:
Here are the interpretations young lady

Interpretation:He is simply test running the fingerprint security lock on his tab....

Interpretation:Business transactions have now gone social....

He doesn't let me touch his phone. He hides it as far as possible and he always go to the bathroom with his phone....

Interpretation:He doesn't want you to make any credit transfer to your phone again...

if I ever try to confront him or question his actions, he would shy away from the discussion

Interpretation:Questioning his actions with regards to how he uses his electronic gadgets? Sweet Jesus! Na you buy dem for the guy?

he goes through my phone
he didn't buy it for me either....
talking about business, he does that in the bathroom/toilet too?
like 24/7 business transaction?

aaaah guy, what page are you on?
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by virus001(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2014
@icebot, you get mind of..... @OP, go and settle with your man and stop suspecting your man......

People like icebox will never make heaven.
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: What Are The Possible Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend? by littlemistress: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's obvious you've made him the centre of your world that's why you're concerned with what he does with his phones. Get busy with your life., stop worrying about him cheating or not. For him to change his phone security, someone else might have caught his attention. Don't focus on that, focus on yourself instead. If he eventually call ΐτ̅ quits, you can find your feet. Be strong girl..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings / 18 Type Of Women Who Are Likely To Cheat / Why Are Some Girls Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.