Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient (17179 Views)

10 Signs You May Have An Ulcer [MUST SEE] / IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... / An Ulcer Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by DereI(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please is there cure for ulcer? Does anybody know any drug for ulcer patients? Please prescribe urgently
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by iice(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
Avoid going hungry for long.

1 Like

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by aieromon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2008
i suggest you visit the hospital for medical advice.

being a pharmacist,i insist on eating your meals regularly and avoiding peppery or spicy foods because they irritate the stomach lining.
alcohol should also be avoided.

the drugs to be used will depend on the type and extent of damage of the ulcer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by chunky(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2008
I recommend you to take metronidazole, Clarithromycin and any proton pump inhibitor such as Omeprazole or lansoprazole. These combinations have to be taken for 14 days.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by ceah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2008
I know of a product that could really help u in terms of this ulcer, It's not a medicine.It's called the Bio Disc. I dont know the rules of the forum so they might not allow me to talk much about the bio disc but if u need to know more u can contact me on my mobile number 0802 362 6089. Scalar Energy can help u take away this pain, You can search for bio disc online at google. but for better information and demostration u can contact me.take care
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by chunky(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
What is the mechanism of action of your bio disc? Are you implying it can cure peptic ulcer and back pain, as you stated in your presentation for lower back pain to another user of this site. What effect will your biodisc have on an ulcerated gastric mucosa with possible helicobacter pylori? Please explain this mechanism of action, or stop marketing your biodisc.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by palma(f): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2008
Now lets face facts, are there drugs that really cures ulcer? First know this all these drugs prescribed by people and doctors are only meant to suppress the rate in which your stomach is producing gas, if you are lucky you will manage it like that for years without issues but if the gas accumulates it will turn to a deadly ulcer called the "REFLUX" it is an advance stage of ulcer which could mostly be cured through an operation. But lucky you there's the biodisc in town and it could be used for not only ulcers but other serious ailments like diabetes and stroke. For more info call 080774772154 or 07032540174 or send mail to palmastone4real@yahoo.com for additional info check www.questbiodisc.com. YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH!
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by chunky(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2008
First and foremost, the gastric mucosa does not produce gas. It produces acid, HCL, and the proton pump inhibitors suppresses the acid production, whilst the antibiotics, mainly for duodenal ulcer from helicobacter pylori, is used to eradicate this pathogen. I have used this combinations for my patients for 14 days, and they work. You talk about reflux as an offshoot of gastric ulcer, which according to you is very dangerous. Gasro-esophageal reflux disease is an associated symtom of ulcer, it is not a dangerous phenomenon. You get it in various conditions, such as heavy chocolate eater, fat patient, patient with hiatal hernia, etc. The possible complications of gastric ulcer are perforation, which can only he treated surgically, gastric outlet obstruction, hemorhage, and gastric cancer. Can you tell me how your biodisc can cure these complications? Palmer please do not jeopardise somebodies health just because you want to sell you useless biodisc. Are there any scientific evidence to their efficacy? Get a job.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by esosa4real(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2008
@palma &co, As soon as i saw ur posts and read em' it was clear u werent saying the right thing about ulcer, u just wanted 2 market ur product and u better be careful about that, so u dont jeopardize the health of others

@chunky, u should be a doc from what u said, cos those guys almost confused me on what i knew already about ulcer from medical school, until i saw ur replied post,
kudos to you and lets flush these hungry looking, selfish and selfcentered business men trying to prescribe another "MY PIKIN" drug to the masses.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Cure: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
Re:I Need Drugs Or Cure For An Ulcer Patient.
Give to him or her 2 to 3 teaspoons of pure honey before breakfast everyday for thirty days.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by PaulSmart(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
We Have The Perfect Solution To Ulcer-Related Diseases. Call Our Help Desk For A Brief Discussion And We'll Be Glad To Help You In Anyway Possible.

HealthWise Enquiry Desk
Tel: 0-702-670-2399, 0-806-303-6357.
Email: info2healthwise@yahoo.com

Have A Nice Day!
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by dantitiki(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2009
Don't get the use of the BIODISC wrong.The biodisc doesn't cure, but helps to cure by improving cells communication and immune system.
Neither is it a useless product.It's very useful if you believe in it and use properly.
Most health ailments are caused by dehydration of the body as 72% of our bodies are meant to be water.
The may not be so in most humans as we don't drink right.
Aviod caffeines and reduce your alcohol intake as these affect the reverse osmosis within cell communication in our systems, an causes our body to loose more water.
Most teas and even decaffeinated coffees still contain caffeine.BEWARE!

No need for arguments in this case, visit www.watercure.com
If you really have interest in your health, take time and read through this site.After which the decision is yours.
NO ONE IS INSISTING YOU BUY A BIODISC, BUT ONLY SHARING THE IDEA.

Kind regards,
Bolaji.
b_ogunnaike@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by dantitiki(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
Don't get the use of the BIODISC wrong.The biodisc doesn't cure, but helps to cure by improving cells communication and immune system.
Neither is it a useless product.It's very useful if you believe in it and use properly.
Most health ailments are caused by dehydration of the body as 72% of our bodies are meant to be water.
The may not be so in most humans as we don't drink right.
Aviod caffeines and reduce your alcohol intake as these affect the reverse osmosis within cell communication in our systems, an causes our body to loose more water.
Most teas and even decaffeinated coffees still contain CAFFEINE .BEWARE!

No need for arguments in this case, visit www.watercure.com
If you really have interest in your health, take time and read through this site.After which the decision is yours.
NO ONE IS INSISTING YOU BUY A BIODISC, BUT ONLY SHARING THE IDEA.

Kind regards,
Bolaji.
b_ogunnaike@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by dantitiki(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2009
Fast link
http://www.watercure.com/scientific.html
click the link on treatment of ulcer.

Kind regards,
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by ab1989: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
please contact me through my email orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or 08032451201 to give you the list of the products(not drugs) you can use to eliminate the ulcer. You will go to the company and buy them yourself at control price, it is more costly outside. If you use these products for few weeks you will recommend to other people .I can refer the person that got cured through these products to tell you how worse his case was before. Please act fast.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Motunmi: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ poster,

Hope its not late that I'm just seeing this. I'm not a medical practitioner but I believe all those prescriptions will just supress but not cure ulcer. I wouldn't know if you will be able to use what has cured my uncle's ulcer since 14 years ago.
My uncle's ulcer was such that he couldn't stand straight, lie down,walk properly or take anything in before we got the knowledge of this thing he used and ever since that year, nothing like ulcer again.

Pls note, its not a tablet or any product. Its pure honey mixed with one or two things which i can't state here.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Motunmi: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
I know pure honey works.

1 Like

Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by NWANKEE: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2009
I WILL ADVISE YOUR FRIEND SHUN THE DRUGS HE SHOULD EAT A LOT OF BANANAS PER DAY.

39. Blood Deficiency (Anaemia) and Ulcer in the Intestine:
Take a branch of mint (pudina leaves) mixed with water, boil it and make a cup of juice and add half tea spoon of kalonji oil and use this mixture twice a day (once in the morning and second time in the evening). Use curd always with food. Treatment may continue for 21 days
I CAN SAY THIS WILL SURELY WORK FOR YOUR FRIEND BY GOD'S GRACE COS IT WAS DIVINELY REVEALED AS A MERCY TO MANKIND
TO GET KALONJI ASK YOUR MUSLIM FRIEND WHAT HABATUL SAUDA IS .
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by flpdistrib: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2009
@poster
Have you tried using any aloe-vera product from forever living products or talked to a distributor?Call me on 08025798501.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by palma(f): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2009
esosa4real:

@palma &co, As soon as i saw ur posts and read em' it was clear u werent saying the right thing about ulcer, u just wanted 2 market ur product and u better be careful about that, so u dont jeopardize the health of others

@chunky, u should be a doc from what u said, cos those guys almost confused me on what i knew already about ulcer from medical school, until i saw ur replied post,
kudos to you and lets flush these hungry looking, selfish and selfcentered business men trying to prescribe another "MY PIKIN" drug to the masses.

@ Esosa you dont know anything about ulcer or anything related to it, i am not a medical practitioner but i talk about the BIODISC simply becuz i know he wont get it from anywhere except through some1, and i know a lot about ulcer to make basic suggestions cuz i was a victim. And not only that you should stop acting like a know-it-all ofcouse for any drugs to sell and for people to try it and see how it works it needs a little marketing, mind you THE BIODISC is tested and it has been confirmed by people who used it that it is ok. Moreover i am not the one selling the Biodisc, i only gave a friendly advice and you went up in flames. STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS IT COULD BE HARMFUL TO THE NEEDY.

@ Chunky no said it cures ulcer instantly i only said it helps to reduce the production of gas in the stomach, dont say what you dont know cuz before i sent that post i act on what i have seen, i didnt tell the poster to go and rush and buy it did i? i even gave him the website to check it out which i think is harmless. So what does it hurt to check things out? If you have your doubts simply do your findings well.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by skulachi(m): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2009
@poster

How are u getting on with the ulcer thing have u done something about it yet?
I f you have that is great but if you haven't it is time to work on it now,

Try taking forever living products for the ulcer treatmeant. what you need is food supplements my dear and not just food supplements but effective ones.
Have u tried Forever Aloe vera Gel it is a healer and will start to heal the walls of the stomach as you take it. it help also to neutralize the acidic nature of the stomach as too much acidic can be very harsh especially to ulcer patient.
You need also to take the following for effective result.
Forever lite Ultra
forever A Beta Care
Forever Bee Propolis

this will be do for starter, i will achieve tremendous result in your health you never thought possible, that is all i can say for now, Life is a choice, u alone can take that decision.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Eboneym2: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2011
Ulcer is very painful according to those who suffers it, when my younger brother has it some time ago i treated him with two different formular and today its a forgotten issue. try this one first (GET AN UNRIPE PLANTAIN ABOUT 3 TO 5 REMOVE THE BACK AND CUT IT TO BITS PUT INSIDE A 10 LITRE KEG FILL WITH CLEAN WATER AND LEAVE IT FOR 3 DAYS AFTER WHICH TAKE A GLASS CUP MORNING AND NIGHT). am sure these will help you but if you still feel the pains after 2 weeks of this medication, then you can call me on this no. 08027619174. i wish you the best.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by oluwolea2(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2011
you can contact me on 07062196151 for brief counselling and prayers.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by kenselect: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
My brother suffers serious stomach ulcer last year & he took many medications all is to no avail.For more details send email to dawnkenns@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by DereI(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thanks for all your suggestions. I'm just reading all these responses just now. I really appreciate
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by DereI(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
oluwolea2:

you can contact me on 07062196151 for brief counselling and prayers.

I will, tnx.
Re: I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient by Smhart1(f): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Please just use omeprazole,paracetamol,blood tonic(astymin),suspension( preferably rulox) and am sure you would be fine. I am an ulcer patient too(chronic).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Anyone Want To Become A Doctor? / Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad / Dangers Of Self Medication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.