Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) (7175 Views)

Vk World Vk700 The Cheapest, The Largest, The Best Android Budget Phone / How To Root The Doogee Kissme 580 And 310 / Motorola Moto G: Best Budget Phone With Top notch Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Price range from 22,000 to 29,000 depending on where you got yours. I got mine through the @Thespecialone on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order

Accessories
1 x Doogee Kissme DG580
1 x 2500mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
1 rubber casing

Doogee kissme 580 homescreen
The Doogee Kissme DG580 looks very similar to the Oneplus one and some also call it the Oneplus one phone clone. Doogee DG580 also adopts a 5.5 inch screen with 940*540 pixel, not 1080P. The Phone feels plasticly and personally, I prefer plastic phones over others because it feels extremely light and you may not even need an additional case to use with it.

In addition, DG580 also uses OGS full lamination techology. Despite this seemingly low resolution, the display resolution is very good due to the One Glass Solution.

Storage is 2gb partion for installed applications and 4gb for other files.

It is equipped with a front and rear camera. At the bottom of the screen are three buttons—Home/Menu and Back keys.

At the left/right side is the power button/the Volume key and at the top side is the Headphone Jack and a micro-usb Port.

Removing the back cover of the phone reveals the 2500 mah battery, and above it are three card slots—two SIM card slots/one TF card slot. One is micro and the other a mini (normal) sim slot

Doogee DG580 has offered a 2500mAh battery which takes me through a day of average use.

I installed the s launcher application from playstore and this is how it looks on it.
Doogee DG580 only runs 1.3GHz MTK6582 Quad-core processor, 1G RAM/8G ROM and supports external sdcard up to 32GB.
Antutu Benchmark testing on the Doogee DG580 clock about 18743 points.

It also supports ota update.

Extra features
It supports a lot of gestures like the Wake Gesture Function. I just tested it with a “C” character to open the camera.

It also supports the Hotknot function. By touching two phones on the screen together will complete the transmission of pictures, video. Although I have not tested this.

The camera on the Doogee Kissme DG580 is poor. It is equipped with dual 5.0MP(interpolation 8.0MP) camera with dual flashlight, and supports panorama face beauty etc.

Conclusion:
The Doogee Kissme DG580 could be considered a very good smartphone if you ignore the poor camera output.
If you want to buy a cheap smartphone, Doogee Kissme DG580 is a good choice. It cost between 22,000 to 29000 naira only depending on where you get yours.

For more, see this blog here http://ofabo.com/2014/11/16/doogee-kissme-580-review-price/
and if you want to root this phone and the smaller sibling the doogee 310 voyager, check this link here https://www.nairaland.com/2000130/how-root-doogee-kissme-580
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Slimpromzy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wow! Nice work bro, but it seems u'r the only user of this gadget. I'm yet to collect mine from TSO, hope to join you soon and as well, hope to see other users to move this thread as that of voyager 310, i envy that thread

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
This phone should not cost more than 13k.....

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Godvilla:
This phone sholud not cause more than 13k.....
Why say so? The phone is better than tecno a3, d9, f7 and samsung galaxy grand.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by seyithug(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Godvilla:
This phone sholud not cause more than 13k.....
Cost not 'Cause'. And you still came here to type rubbish. Why should a phone with these specs cost 13k? Ignoramus. It's obvious you don't own a smart phone. So, if you manufacture a phone with these specs, you'll sell it 13k, Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Why say so? The phone is better than tecno a3, d9, f7 and samsung galaxy grand.
Compare it with Innjoo I2s which goes for 20k then u'll know this is not worth 22-29k
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by seyithug(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Godvilla:
Compare it with Innjoo I2s which goes for 20k then u'll know this is not worth 22-29k
You don't need to compare anything. It's a matter of choice. If you think having an octacore 1.4GHz processor and a 720p screen on a 1900mah battery makes much sense, go for the Innjoo. If you think you prefer a 5.5" screen with 540p screen resolution, on a quadcore phone that is fast enough and runs on a 2500mah battery, go for the Doogee.
I currently use a Doogee Voyager 2 DG-310, and I don't regret one bit of the experience. The phone is a real performer, I don't even need to upgrade. No lags at all.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Slimpromzy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
seyithug:

You don't need to compare anything. It's a matter of choice. If you think having an octacore 1.4GHz processor and a 720p screen on a 1900mah battery makes much sense, go for the Innjoo. If you think you prefer a 5.5" screen with 540p screen resolution, on a quadcore phone that is fast enough and runs on a 2500mah battery, go for the Doogee.
I currently use a Doogee Voyager 2 DG-310, and I don't regret one bit of the experience. The phone is a real performer, I don't even need to upgrade. No lags at all.
Up you @ Seyithug, plz tell him. Hw can he possibly say it shouldn't cost more than 13K with such juicy specs. Bro, go and have a re-think plz

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Ajascolove(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kudos bro for the review.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by seyithug(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Up you @ Seyithug, plz tell him. Hw can he possibly say it shouldn't cost more than 13K with such juicy specs. Bro, go and have a re-think plz
Broda mii,
I just tire for some Nigerians jarey. Dem no dey appreciate anything.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Godvilla:

Lol. Where you come from? I will pick this over the innjoo without a blink of an eye. A more comparable phone is the innjoo note.

The innjoo is not cheap either as you have to buy a lot of accessories to compliment it. This doogee comes with everything including a pen, charger, casing, screen guard and it is far sleekier than the innjoo. This phone is just 5.5m thick.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by seyithug(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. Where you come from? I will pick this over the innjoo without a blink of an eye. A more comparable phone is the innjoo note.

The innjoo is not cheap either as you have to buy a lot of accessories to compliment it. This doogee comes with everything including a pen, charger, casing, screen guard and it is far sleekier than the innjoo. This phone is just 5.5m thick.

I rest my case.
No mind the guy. Dem dey carry specs put for head, like say dem know anything. What sense is there in having octacore processor and 720p screen on a 1900mah ba3?

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Randerl: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Different strokes for different folks.

For Me, my android smart devices must have atleast a battery with 3200mah capacity

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Randerl:
Different strokes for different folks.

For Me, my android smart devices must have atleast a battery with 3200mah capacity
Good target.

2 Likes

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Randerl: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Good target.

Am serious even if it means getting a Chinese made fone.

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
22k-29k WTF! Innjoo i2, i2s, note and Tecno H6 all have similar specs with this and none costs above 20k.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:
22k-29k WTF! Innjoo i2, i2s, note and Tecno H6 all have similar specs with this and none costs above 20k.
The only comparable phone in your list there is the innjoo note. Trash others out.
Innjoo note=?
Casing=?
Stylus?
Abeg bring a better argument.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Randerl: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

The only comparable phone in your list there is the innjoo note. Trash others out.
Innjoo note=?
Casing=?
Stylus?

I don't understand. U mean lnnjoo sell accessories separately?
What and what come with the iNote

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Innjoo note=?
Casing=?
Stylus?

And Tecno H6 How much is stylus??

Abeg, this phone doesn't worth that price tag. If it was some 5 months ago, fine, not now any longer.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Of all Doogee phones, it's only the Valencia DG800 and Hitman DG850 I like most.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:

And Tecno H6 How much is stylus??

Abeg, this phone doesn't worth that price tag. If it was some 5 months ago, fine, not now any longer.
How do you compare a 4.7 inch phone to a 5.5 inch phone?
Your h6 will never have ota update.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:
Of all Doogee phones, it's only the Valencia DG800 and Hitman DG850 I like most.
The valencia has a very poor battery life. The kissme is better my friend.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Randerl:

I don't understand. U mean lnnjoo sell accessories separately?
What and what come with the iNote
Yes of course. You need to buy the phone case 995 naira and screen guard 595 naira separately.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

The valencia has a very poor battery life. The kissme is better my friend.

Have you used it before?
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gionee M2 @ 22k sef beta. This at most should not be more than 23k, and that's even because it's 5.5
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:

Have you used it before?
I sell them.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:
Gionee M2 @ 22k sef beta. This at most should not be more than 23k, and that's even because it's 5.5
It's not comparable.
Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Tompeters(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:

Have you used it before?
true talk.... I used d Doogie 800...it was cos of the battery life I sold it.... Now am rocking a better dg310 from TSO.... To d extent d ba3 started swelling....

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

I sell them.

If you say so, but still doesn't mean it's true.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

It's not comparable.

Abegi, what's not comparable there? they have very close specs, so what's not comparable

Well, let's just stop, since you sell the phone, let me not disturb your biz.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Osyxcel(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tompeters:
true talk.... I used d Doogie 800...it was cos of the battery life I sold it.... Now am rocking a better dg310 from TSO.... To d extent d ba3 started swelling....

Alright o. Thank God I didn't buy it then.

1 Like

Re: Doogee Kissme 580 Solid Budget Phone (review And Price) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Osyxcel:

Abegi, what's not comparable there? they have very close specs, so what's not comparable

Well, let's just stop, since you sell the phone, let me not disturb your biz.
lol. I sell any brand. Not loyal to any

Gionee m2 is smaller, thicker and heavier while the doogee is sleekier, slimmer and lighter.
Gionee m2 is ugly compared to the Doogee 580
Doogee 580 seems snappy compared to the Gionee m2 maybe due to better hardware optimisation.
The screen of the Doogee 580 is sharper and the black is true black. This could be due to the OGS technology.
You need to see it in person and this argument will simply be over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Has Removed There Plans Of *121#, What's The Solution Pls / How To Send / Transfer Airtime MTN, Airtel, Glo & Etisalat Mobi Network / One Touch Connection(failed To Established Network Connection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.