Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (18885 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 / Ijaw Youths Invade Ondo Village, Kill Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by boman2014: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ezibless:

near ''intimacy with Christ sch''
It's our family friends that live there.
I was there last week sha

when will be your next visit?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Reference(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
funshint:
This' an attack right at the heart of Eggon people. Al-makura shld not pretend as if he doesn't know about wats going on. His goal has always been to wipe out Eggon people in order to secure his 2nd term ambition. The last time he used the federal forces and SSS; he failed. Now he's using his brothers "fulanis" to systematically wipe out the Eggons. He knows he can't win the election in a united Nassarawa. Thus his goal to create an atmosphere of confusion. Evil man!!!

My friend have you heard of the motion picture titled: 'What if they called for a war and nobody came'.

Why is it that we the people are as dry as the brush in harmattan that just about anyone or anything ignites us in a whisker. It is so easy to incite us, misuse us, abuse us, mislead us. Are we so mentally weak in this country or what. How can democracy ever work well when the horse always rides the jockey. What is it about the Nigerian that makes him this mentally lazy and bone headed. Who has done this great harm to us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Blakyclyde(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:
I believe those sayn they schooled here and there are people with gross personalty disorder and severe low self esteem. U'll only know where a person comes from, by his mannerisms and spoken words. Not by goofing and gloating bout some claims that holds no water.
Can't you detect a joke when you see one
These folks are only keeping up with a cliche that's already making waves on Nairaland!
Maybe you forgot to take your pills tonight. Please do, or I'll get you those sadists cum doctors who display their talents at Yabaleft!

Anyways, I don't expect you to understand a joke. Its only for those of us who schooled in France.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by IGBOSON1: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
who be baba lakio?

^^^Kinda reminds me of Baba Suwe! undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by idupaul: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
lafuria1:

The man who lead his people to kill over 100 policemen last year, boasted about it and no one was held accountable, they call themselves ombaste militias. . The fulanis were also victims of their onslaught last year, what's happening now is a reprisal attack in the village where 100 policemen were killed.

Thunder fire ur evil fulani mouth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by funshint(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Reference:

My friend have you heard of the motion picture titled: 'What if they called for a war and nobody came'.

Why is it that we the people are as dry as the brush in harmattan that just about anyone or anything ignites us in a whisker. It is so easy to incite us, misuse us, abuse us, mislead us. Are we so mentally weak in this country or what. How can democracy ever work well when the horse always rides the jockey. What is it about the Nigerian that makes him this mentally lazy and bone headed. Who has done this great harm to us.
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ live in France? 'Cos U̶̲̥̅̊ seem not to undstd wats going on in Nassarawa. Some pple shld be in Hague for genocide by now starting with that governor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by benson81(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
After all these Fulani killings without condemnations from there leaders dem go come expect these ppl to vote for Fulani Buhari,Fulani Atiku or Fulani Tambuwal.There ris God oooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by IGBOSON1: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2014
nduchucks:
The problem will not go away until you people stop encroaching on their grazing land which has been used for more than a century.

When you people get serious you will map out government protected areas which will allow the Fulani people to enjoy their way of life unabated.

That map should allow cattle rearing from Sokoto to Enugu and even PH. It should span North East West and South.

^^^You this fulani maggot apologist.....don't let me abuse you this sunday evening!

Tell me what Igbos are getting for free in your neck of the woods!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Andyg: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2014
funshint:
This' an attack right at the heart of Eggon people. Al-makura shld not pretend as if he doesn't know about wats going on. His goal has always been to wipe out Eggon people in order to secure his 2nd term ambition. The last time he used the federal forces and SSS; he failed. Now he's using his brothers "fulanis" to systematically wipe out the Eggons. He knows he can't win the election in a united Nassarawa. Thus his goal to create an atmosphere of confusion. Evil man!!!
Just like evil Jona who want wipe aut North east. chai naija politics. Just kidding
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by miky(m): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2014
f**** Animals..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by IdomaLikita: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Reference:

I gave you that "like"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by nduchucks: 2:17am On Nov 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You this fulani maggot apologist.....don't let me abuse you this sunday evening!

Tell me what Igbos are getting for free in your neck of the woods!!

If you are bright, you can make your point without profanities and/or bushmannerism

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Thinkr:
These northerners just like fight sha. Its like its their hobby or some thing. Well, there's nothing I can do about that.
if they like let them bomb more ...............
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2014
BobbyRobson:
what is the meaning of fulani?

Here in spain we dont know what it is because i school here.
broses. .. fulani are common fools located in northern part of Nigeria. ....precisely cow shepherds. .......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 17, 2014
born2fuck:
God!!!! Why northerner bringing curse to our believe nation. Is it true that the Bible says: fear north?
broses. . Na so ....

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2014
daniel9202:
i wish dey are killing themselves i wunt be bothered...make dem die finish. dose pipl are cursed
let them kill more and bomb more. .....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2014
benson81:
After all these Fulani killings without condemnations from there leaders dem go come expect these ppl to vote for Fulani Buhari,Fulani Atiku or Fulani Tambuwal.There ris God oooooo!
na they cows go vote for them. ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by SamIkenna: 3:35am On Nov 17, 2014
nduchucks:
The problem will not go away until you people stop encroaching on their grazing land which has been used for more than a century.

When you people get serious you will map out government protected areas which will allow the Fulani people to enjoy their way of life unabated.

That map should allow cattle rearing from Sokoto to Enugu and even PH. It should span North East West and South.

This mindset (the emboldened) is why Fulani may not know peace in Nigeria.

The Fulani group, which you belong by the way, has no territorial claim to even a sqr inch of land in Nigeria. Perhaps in near future you'll realize that your statement above is an insult to indigenous Nigerians who have painfully bent backwards time and again to tolerate Fulani excesses. I guess it's better to let you guys up north sort yourselves out since my interest is limited to the East. But just so you know, next time you plan Fulani grazing route make sure you draw the line right before Anioma in Delta state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by chiedu7: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2014
It looks like the Fulani people kill christians in the whole country.

We have to tell them that Nigeria does not belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by shaggy5000: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2014
yes the fight started in alakio village where the fulanis machinery brought by the governor nearly terminates the village on sat nite, so the youth who were able to escape from that village came into the town for vengeance by attacking emir palace, shabu, lafia east, tudun amba, and kilima killing mercilessly and burning houses.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2014
The problem of Fulani herdsmen need to be tackled with urgency. First they need to be educated that their traditional nomadic way of life will not work any longer and should be encouraged to adopt the ranch system which to me makes more sense, its ignorance that still makes the Fulani man believe he has to take his cattle from sokoto to enugu to find grazing land in this 21st century. The fulanis are running away from the desert and drought ravaged north and the middle belters and southerners are no longer as accommodating due to the aggression from the fulanis, but the fulanis will tell you they are being killed and their cattle rustled by these farming communities and since the government is not doing anything they take the law in their own hand(some people kill the Fulani, steal his cattle and sell them for peanuts) though they are sometimes guilty of destroying farmlands, the main problem is caused by cattle rustlers and we all know how a Fulani man cherish his cattle.
let the government do something about this time bomb now before it runs out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Is there ever gonna be good news coming from this country again?
Thank God I am schooling in France.

RIP to the dead

U mean good news from the northern part? And they (Buhari, Atiku etc) are expecting us to vote for them abi? I rather shove my vote into my pocket since i cant vote for Jonathan either.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by ojeffo: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2014
I WANT TO AXE A KWESHON.....IS BUHARI NOT A FUNALI MAN....PLS ANSWER YES OR KNOW..IF U INSALT ME, I WILL MEK SHOOO UR FRONT BUKAL CAVITY IS RENDERED HOMELESS....Meanwhile ds kweshon is from FRANCE!! grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 17, 2014
RedBenson:

U mean good news from the northern part? And they (Buhari, Atiku etc) are expecting us to vote for them abi? I rather shove my vote into my pocket since i cant vote for Jonathan either.

OOh boy, You must vote o. I am ready to flog you from home to the polling unit so that you can vote. Vote for JONA. If you can't vote for Jona, vote against APC.

I am yet to register though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
victorels:

OOh boy, You must vote o. I am ready to flog you from home to the polling unit so that you can vote. Vote for JONA. If you can't vote for Jona, vote against APC.

I am yet to register though.

E don turn to by force?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Ezibless: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Bozzy001:

Oga! He is only pulling ur legs. Funny Nlanders.

I just hope so o.
Coz afraid be wan cash me na lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Ezibless: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2014
boman2014:

when will be your next visit?

Next visit? E no dey my agender o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2014
born2fuck:
God!!!! Why northerner bringing curse to our believe nation. Is it true that the Bible says: fear north?

Sometimes, I wonder if u type a comment on nairaland, while having sex Just read what u wrote aboce. Smh to u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2014
BobbyRobson:
what is the meaning of fulani?

Here in spain we dont know what it is because i school here.
In your dreams!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by melifew213(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Ezibless:
Nassarrawa
Abeg make them no reach mararaba side o.

Where's my catapult? grin

Lol catapult indeed are u a hunter?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by born2boink(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
mobuch:

Sometimes, I wonder if u type a comment on nairaland, while having sex Just read what u wrote aboce. Smh to u
everybody knows, I wanted to write beloved Nigeria. So get your brain working. Dis is internert mumu boy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Dis got Me rolling grin[size=8pt][/size
badmrkt:
APC women leader Nairaland branch... so u never finish school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.