Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Modification Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (4418 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modification Process by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Modified...

6 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Modification Process by miiraaj: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
GMB fully endorsed!

Hope I'm not late for the endorsement party.

5 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by lekkie073(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
bunch of losers cool

5 Likes

Re: Modification Process by egift(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
I, Egift of Nairaland - Endorse this. Primary or no primaries, a Buhari/Fashola ticket remains APC's strongest Power-Team for 2015. Those that will find reason not for vote that Ticket, will never vote APC irrespective of whoever is the Candidate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
miiraaj:
GMB fully endorsed!

Hope I'm not late for the endorsement party.
No bro you aren't late Sir. I am sure the General is happy wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by JANK23H(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
@OP the way you carry this Buhari issue for head I no just understand o.Are Nigerian politicians really worth this passion?
IMO they are all the same crooks.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
egift:
I, Egift of Nairaland - Endorse this. Primary or no primaries, a Buhari/Fashola ticket remains APC's strongest Power-Team for 2015. Those that will find reason not for vote that Ticket, will never vote APC irrespective of whoever is the Candidate.
This is the simple truth. I can't wait to hear Buhari announce his running mate for the Presidency. Fashola is my first choice too for Deputy slot, but I will throw my weight behind any candidate that the amiable General choose to run with him.

God bless eGift
God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by doja(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Endorsed
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
So progressive is a title for specific people?
So If I am a nairalander and I do not support your endorsement, I am not a progressive?

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Mogidi: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
GMB will continue to win (phew) but only on the internet. Buhari the president of the internet and moderator of Nairaland I hail o.

p:s
When is he going to give his acceptance speech?

5 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
JANK23H:
@OP the way you carry this Buhari issue for head I no just understand o.Are Nigerian politicians really worth this passion?
IMO they are all the same crooks.
Bros, I am very passionate about the need for Change which the amiable General represent. It is not about Buhari, it is about a man with the character, passion, and personality of what we all seek at this point of our nationwood. It is about bringing the incorruptible and highly disciplined Muhammadu Buhari to clean the rot in the economy and restore our security. He was there for 20 months, he did it. In four years beginning from 2015, he will do it again. This man is not corrupt and has never represented the corrupt elite. Sai Buhari 2015

Btw: #Proudly Ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by toludadon(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by JANK23H(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, I am very passionate about the need for Change which the amiable General represent. It is not about Buhari, it is about a man with the character, passion, and personality of what we all seek at this point of our nationwood. It is about bringing the incorruptible and highly disciplined Muhammadu Buhari to clean the rot in the economy and restore our security. He was there for 20 months, he did it. In four years beginning from 2015, he will do it again. This man is not corrupt and has never represented the corrupt elite. Sai Buhari 2015

Ok,It's a free world and you are at liberty to make your choice.
Dare if you are told to bet your life and your family's that Buhari is not corrupt,pasisi don't,you can only speak for your self.

Have a great week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mogidi:
GMB will continue to win (phew) but only on the internet. Buhari the president of the internet and moderator of Nairaland I hail o.

p:s
When is he going to give his acceptance speech?
My guy na wa for you o. You keÉp making noise while Buhari keep getting the endorsement. Keep up with your noise while Jonathan continue to lose even from his limited followers.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by musaibnabdul(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
wheels of change, with your votes GMB would bail us out of these mess. #sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by udemzyudex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
barcanista:

Mk he win d primary election first grin
Re: Modification Process by bitterpenis(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Endorsed over and over again

3 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Mogidi: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
barcanista:
My guy na wa for you o. You keÉp making noise why Buhari keep getting the endorsement. Keep up with your noise while Jonathan continue to lose even from his limited followers.

Bros am happy for Buhari to win something, anything to console his horde of followers is not a bad idea.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
musaibnabdul:
wheels of change, with your votes GMB would bail us out of these mess. #sai buhari
Define change?

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
I niger delta boi of nairaland gallantly endorse Gen muhammadu buhari as president.

proudly Ijaw too cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modification Process by trenlog: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mowa leyin General digbi. Power must change hand.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by CyberWolf: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin I can bet none of you has ever been to a political rally..Only to come online to make noise..Anyway, I wish him the best..

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jonathan should start writing his hand over speech because he will be a lame duck by 14/02/2015. I pray to get that as a birthday gift.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Lordlexyy: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
I and my entire family fully endorse the selfless, amiable, discipline, transparent, detribalise, incorruptible and courageous General- Rtr. General Muhammadu Buhari. The people's General.

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by kestolove95(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
am decamping from APC n.l bcoz a level play ground was not provide in d process of d endorsemnt..#NewApc
Re: Modification Process by UnknownT: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
kestolove95:
am decamping from APC n.l bcoz a level play ground was not provide in d process of d endorsemnt..#NewApc
lol. now this is funny!gringrin
Re: Modification Process by Amanwulu1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
It doesn't make any sense since u're all incosequential. Dude, don't u think gej has given u too much free time or are u unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by femu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
ENDORSED

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Amanwulu1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan should start writing his hand over speech because he will be a lame duck by 14/02/2015. I pray to get that as a birthday gift.
talk is cheap. Tell ur apc to campaign for real and not dis shouting game in d media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo / And So It Begins…isis Flag Among Refugees In Germany Fighting The Police [pictur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.