Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents (823 Views)

Am New Here, I Need A Boy Friend, / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents by Richard6(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
In the western world such as Europe, America, etc, you can see a boy or a girl of 17years, 18years and even 16years in some cases going to his or her boy friend or girl friend house and the parents will welcome him or her very well, sometimes the parents will offer drinks, food and so on to the boy or the girl and make him or her feel comfortable and relaxed even when they know they are dating. In some cases, the boy or the girl will take his or her lover and meet the parents and say...Mum, Dad....meet my boy friend or girl friend and they will welcome the boy or the girl. And one sweet thing about them is that they will both be so faithful and loyal to each other. But in Nigeria, you only introduce or take someone to your parents as "Fiance/Fianc" and my question is....Why is it always so? Is it that our parents wont understand or is it that we are too unfaithful and as such..dont have a particular boy friend or girl friend that we can take to our parents? When you become parents, will you have any problem with your son or daughter introducing someone or bringing someone to the house and says...Mum, Dad..meet my boy friend or girl friend? Just asking...
Re: Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmm if she is of age to start dating, I won't mind..I would welcome him..as long as he is a good boy angry
Re: Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents by awoononi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm if she is of age to start dating, I won't mind..I would welcome him..as long as he is a good boy angry
and how will you know if he is a good boy?
@ Topic,
As long as they are both of age, why not

(1) (Reply)

i need a mature lady ready to settle down for a serious relationship. / Call Me For *phone intimacy* / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.