Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Break Up With Your Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With Your Guy (800 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With Your Guy by DSuperWoman(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Some relationships are just not meant to be. After a while, there's no magic any more, it just wears out. You're sure that this thing is dead but you don't know how to set yourself free... Maybe these tips will help you.

Don't just pull off like that, show him signs that you're not interested. Stop having sex (if you are). Don't get into intimate conversations with him, if he brings it up, change the subject. Stop smouching, hugging, kissing, pecking and reduce the way you visit, he'll begin to get the message.

Start to in-conspicuously remove your things from his place. Things he wouldn't notice. Little things like toothbrush and cd's can be written off so he doesn't notice.

Be Prepared: Be sure of the reason you're leaving. Even if you have to cram it. Preparing your reason is important because you don't want to get sucked in when it seems your not sure of what you're saying or when you bring up irrelevant issues that will turn around to make you look like the bad person or when he makes you feel guilty. You know him and you know the questions he might ask, be prepared for that too. This will help you keep things short. Its a painful process, there's no need to prolong things. Also prepare your mind that no matter what happens you're living him that day. Don't do it by text, or facebook face to face is always the best

You can start the conversation with something positive, the good times you shared (provided you don't get sucked in yourself) to lightened the mood. Then gradually transgress to the fact that you never understand each other for instance or whatever your issue is.

Do it in an open place: breaking up in a public place (like a fast food joint) reduces the risk of a dramatic scene. Except you know him to be the gentle type

Arrange with a friend to call u in an hours or 30minutes time so you'll have an excuse to leave.

Give yourself some... Read full article here http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/09/how-to-break-up-with-guy.html?m=1

Subscribe to our bbm channel C004E2BE6
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by iceberylin(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
That link go rust grin

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by Freshtomato(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
What ever happened to "dey go. I no do again" undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by Wittylens(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
All This One Na Long Thing!

Wetin you write na for people wey no get mind.

Just Say IT'S OVER!! . E no fit force you

Shekina
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by Princecalm(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
There are Simple words to spill out instead of following those long processes which i did not bother to read.
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
[
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wittylens:
All This One Na Long Thing!

Wetin you write na for people wey no get mind.

Just Say IT'S OVER!! . E no fit force you

Shekina
ladies are usually scared of being direct about breaking up because theres no guarantee that the next would be better than the ex ...so incase it all goes wrong theres someone to hold unto ...after all the break-up wasnt official ....fish-brained mammals
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by Cholls(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
My sister so you can have those brother undecided
Re: How To Break Up With Your Guy by Youngpo413: 3:09am On Jul 04, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
ladies are usually scared of being direct about breaking up because theres no guarantee that the next would be better than the ex ...so incase it all goes wrong theres someone to hold unto ...after all the break-up wasnt official ....fish-brained mammals
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. / Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. / Why A Woman Behaves This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.