Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544314 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2014
fancytboy:

answers accordingly
*No
*Yes
*Yes
*Yes
*yes
*No
*No
*Yes according to Konga...If u order following their terms and conditions
no H+ on both Sims? So we would be swapping sim manually?

One mini one micro?

Is there H+ at all, abi only H?
if you have the phone with you, please check well.

Am beginning to give up on it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Lagusta(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2014
brainoid:

One mini one micro?

concerning the H or H+, its better we wait till friday, when the phones would officially be released, so that one of us can post a review....

And if anybody claims he has the phone now, that goat is a liar from hell
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by fancytboy: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
brainoid:

One mini one micro?

H+ is available on sim 1
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
No 3G on sim 2 ? Who do these Chinese phone companies think we are self? some kinda lab rats used for experiments? Well they've got it all wrong! one thing I noticed with most of them offering affordable smart phones is that once they make it affordable, they'll take something vital from it living consumers unsatisfied! Infinix zero came out with poor battery, tecno l7 came out with no sd card slot, and now this with no 3G enabled on sim2, believe me I've used such phone before and I must say it ain't fun. it'll be better to make it single sim than this. enough is enough jor.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
MizTyna:

Yes it does! Kindly disregard my earlier response
you this chinese woman, na you make me buy infinix zero, thief come follow me collect my phone. now you dey advertise hot. I SWEAR GOD GO JUDGE YOU.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by binie: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Masco2006:
please guys, vote for our own oh!!!
Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
epoxide:
No 3G on sim 2 ? Who do these Chinese phone companies think we are self? some kinda lab rats used for experiments? Well they've got it all wrong! one thing I noticed with most of them offering affordable smart phones is that once they make it affordable, they'll take something vital from it living consumers unsatisfied! Infinix zero came out with poor battery, tecno l7 came out with no sd card slot, and now this with no 3G enabled on sim2, believe me I've used such phone before and I must say it ain't fun. it'll be better to make it single sim than this. enough is enough jor.
thank God, it's not by force to buy the phone, I go settle with tecno h6 or innjoo note S.. Till When infinix ready
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by siajiboye: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just stole this on Infinix Facebook fans page smiley Hot like fire!!!

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Viciyus:

you this chinese woman, na you make me buy infinix zero, thief come follow me collect my phone. now you dey advertise hot. I SWEAR GOD GO JUDGE YOU.

Lol! Come and buy Hot oh

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
MizTyna:

Lol! Come and buy Hot oh
by god's grace this month i go buy am
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Y infinix no go just learn from gionee
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by corlin2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Android device market so scrambled
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wizzyblast(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
ninovandross:
nah nothing beats samsung

Try Sony Xperia series... Or oneplus one... "You'd ditch chamchung" Lolz...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by siajiboye: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pele, God will provide money for hot wink

Viciyus:

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
siajiboye:
Pele, God will provide money for hot wink

will pray so ohh
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ninovandross(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
wizzyblast:

Try Sony Xperia series... Or oneplus one... "You'd ditch chamchung" Lolz...
sony mke nice phones too
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by siajiboye: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
#TeamInfinix

ninovandross:
sony mke nice phones too

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello everyone! You can preorder the Infinix hot on /infinix-hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by knash1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
after losing my galaxy s4 and laptop to the red hustling hand of robbers at gun point. walahi na phone like hot dey my mind now. low budget. cos it pains alot to loose phone and lappy worth ever 100k in one day.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2014
I done even tire for the phone self even before e spread, i just pray infinix sells this phone, cause them spoil people's mind with the Zero,
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jayhk(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
epoxide:
get the h6
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by plantation(m): 2:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Please when exactly is this phone going to be fully available on konga.com? I don tire to wait
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
plantation:
Please when exactly is this phone going to be fully available on konga.com? I don tire to wait

You can get the infinix hot at
/infinix-hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
brainoid:
I done even tire for the phone self even before e spread, i just pray infinix sells this phone, cause them spoil people's mind with the Zero,

Bros no let anybody play u wayo o....i dey use zero and so does my babe, i don promise 2 people the hot this december.....people no dey like better thing. this same people condemning the phone will go behind your back to get the phone. Just follow your mind but i assure you, infinix dey try
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lagusta:

concerning the H or H+, its better we wait till friday, when the phones would officially be released, so that one of us can post a review....

And if anybody claims he has the phone now, that goat is a liar from hell

grin I am neither a goat nor a liar, but I can authoritatively tell you that the Infinix HOT comes with H+ on both sims, Regular and micro sim, so its simply down to your choice. #TeamInfinix.

1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
therealesttin:

Bros no let anybody play u wayo o....i dey use zero and so does my babe, i don promise 2 people the hot this december.....people no dey like better thing. this same people condemning the phone will go behind your back to get the phone. Just follow your mind but i assure you, infinix dey try
I know what you mean, but I think the only person about playing me is Infinix.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mosopelive: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
brainoid:

kindly explain bruv.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by thrizzle(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
MizTyna:
Infinix mobile is at it again,with the release of another HIGH specifications phone at an unbelievably LOW price! The Infinix Hot X507 to put it simply is just FUNKY,with its 2000Mah battery,5MP primary and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash. It's a 5-inch IPS display,480x840pixels,android 4.4.2 kitkat,1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM with a 16GB storage expandable with a memory card. Textured back for that firm grip,Still a dual sim phone too.It comes in 5colours,black,white,green,yellow and red and you have the options of getting more backcovers if you want to further spice up the phone. And yes,it is luminous! If the Infinix zero is out of your budget,you should give the Infinix Hot a trial. At a price of #12,900,good just got better! You can preorder on /infinix-hot
Would you get the Infinix HOT?
This woman has come again.. You want people to waste money on infinix again abi
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Oyinkanade: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
brainoid:
Trust me, the infinix Hot will impress you. Also, the heating up issue people had with the zero, they just need to turn the 'always scan' setting off in Advanced Wifi.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2014
thrizzle:

This woman has come again.. You want people to waste money on infinix again abi

Wasting money? It isnt wasting money when you get good value for it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2014
brainoid:

In what sense pls?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2014
plantation:

So sorry for the delay,you should get your phone in a week!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.