Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544207 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daraplato(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
Horlardorjah:
please my people, I mistakingly deleted some videos and photos on my phone wen trying to backup and restore my phone. which application can I download to retrieve them back. please this videos are very important for my office work. thanks

Make sure your phone's rooted.
Download Undelete or Disk digger from Playstore.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damatolnew: 8:00pm On May 01, 2015
kokoboy:
Hello guys, my phone got bricked after trying to install the prompted update. I sent it to the service center and they said it would take 2 weeks. I'm going to collect it back tomorrow and find a faster solution. Please who can fix it for me or has the link to the stock x507 rom so I can flash.
Thanks.

I can do that for u if u are in lagos

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bernardinho(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
cromz:
Drop your phone num to be added to the Infinix hot tweaks WhatsApp group
add me-08064383848
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
Horlardorjah:
hello gurus in the house, I tried rooting my infinix hot which was successful but the blackberry imei ain't working, which makes the process not fully successful. now my Firefox and other browsers won't connect except for opera mini which is not to good for me. plz how do I unroot or make my browsers work back. please help out.

what was the response, when you tried tweaking your IMEI?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by isaiahdk: 3:54pm On May 02, 2015
Pls add me to the whatapps group........
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samierage: 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
please the infinix hot whatsapp admin should add me via this numbers
08066217689 08095417390 thanks in advance
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 12:56am On May 03, 2015
MaxGraviton:

what was the response, when you tried tweaking your IMEI?

thanks for your response
it wrote msent and even changed d imei to that of the blackberry. but on putting a glo sim to use the bb glo bis, it doesn't bring h+ or anything.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Donjowebs(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2015
Hello guys I got this prompt asking me to upgrade the system on my phone....I dey fear make my phone to go jam or brick ooo.....considering the fact that some persons have been complaining about this. Added is a screenshot of the update prompt.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Donjowebs(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2015
Hello guys I got a prompt asking me to upgrade the system on my infinix x507 phone....I dey fear make my phone to go jam or brick ooo.....considering the fact that some persons have been complaining about this. Added is a screenshot of the update prompt.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:

thanks for your response
it wrote msent and even changed d imei to that of the blackberry. but on putting a glo sim to use the bb glo bis, it doesn't bring h+ or anything.
. Change your APN to blackberry.net and your username and password to 'flat' and then save it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BUGOFF(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Horlardorjah post=33301689][/quote]08063667339. add me, pls
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by amdo007(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2015
Hello. Please who has resolved the update brick issue and how was it resolved? Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Piloeternity(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2015
cromz:
Drop your phone num to be added to the Infinix hot tweaks WhatsApp group

Add this too 07032055167
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bigt2(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2015
I have flashed cwm recovery into my infinix hot. Any time I try installing the update, it fails to install, complaining of invalid certificate or so.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
bigt2:
I have flashed cwm recovery into my infinix hot. Any time I try installing the update, it fails to install, complaining of invalid certificate or so.
amdo007:
Hello. Please who has resolved the update brick issue and how was it resolved? Thanks
don't update your phone if it's still rooted else it will brick,if you want to update your ihot you must unroot your phone completely
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bigt2(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
U
guydangerous:
don't update your phone if it's still rooted else it will brick,if you want to update your ihot you must unroot your phone completely
I unrooted it but after doenloading the updates, it failed to install
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:

thanks for your response

That IMEI is not compatible with your device, that explains whgvits having difficulty with the data service reception. . . have you tried any other BB Imei apart from that particular one?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
MaxGraviton:

That IMEI is not compatible with your device, that explains whgvits having difficulty with the data service reception. . . have you tried any other BB Imei apart from that particular one?

yes I tried another but it didn't work as well
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kokoboy(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
I miss my phone.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kokoboy(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
That would be nice, I live in Iyana-ipaja Lagos. Can I have your contact? It seems the guy at the carlcare no sabi anything. I'm going to collect my phone tomorrow so I can bring it to you. Thanks.

[quote author=damatolnew post=33321562][/quote]
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by amdo007(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2015
guydangerous:

My phone is bricked at the moment. I need help with it. I stay in Ibadan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2015
amdo007:

can it boot to recovery mode?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
bigt2:
U I unrooted it but after doenloading the updates, it failed to install
are you sure it was fully unrooted,how did you unroot it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 11:57pm On May 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:

yes I tried another but it didn't work as well

Okay No qualms. . . Try this particular one 356965050898638. . . if it still gives the same result, carry out a hard reset on the phone, then Re-tweak the IMEI.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Olujuwon26: 7:12am On May 04, 2015
Has Any body played d remaining episode of walking dead season1, I have it all purchased but its not downloading, help me out
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
Donjowebs:
Hello guys I got this prompt asking me to upgrade the system on my phone....I dey fear make my phone to go jam or brick ooo.....considering the fact that some persons have been complaining about this. Added is a screenshot of the update prompt.
make sure you have a full battery, also make sure your service is okay, and your phone is not rooted. then you have no issues
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bigt2(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2015
guydangerous:
are you sure it was fully unrooted,how did you unroot it
I used kingroot and unrooted it with kinguser.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
bigt2:
I used kingroot and unrooted it with kinguser.
not enough
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daraplato(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2015
amdo007:

Can it boot into recovery?
Where are you in Ibadan?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 2:58pm On May 04, 2015
Infinix is coming with a device soon, that has kevlar, what is kevlar?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bigt2(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
guydangerous:
not enough
what should I do then

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.