Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544115 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by hardebayho(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
Nicky058:
lolssss, mine doesnt come up at all.
did u root ur phone b4?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Adetadey: 10:06pm On May 20, 2015
pls I tried rooting my infinix hot. but it didn't root. I switched on my network. it stopped while rooting at 68%. pls wat mite b d reason it stopped.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Seyilome(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2015
pls my gurus my infinix hot recently refused to open play store and I deleted my Google acct,so I am trying to open the account or create new one but it is saying that it does not see internet connection and I have strong internet conection,I have factory reset my phone also hard reset but still the same pro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
Seyilome:
pls my gurus my infinix hot recently refused to open play store and I deleted my Google acct,so I am trying to open the account or create new one but it is saying that it does not see internet connection and I have strong internet conection,I have factory reset my phone also hard reset but still the same pro
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Adetadey: 5:23pm On May 21, 2015
Adetadey:
pls I tried rooting my infinix hot. but it didn't root. I switched on my network. it stopped while rooting at 68%. pls wat mite b d reason it stopped.

pls I nid a reply. fwends pls.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lilkudos(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
Bernardinho:
noted thnx
You're welcome... smiley wink
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Seyilome:
try updating your google play services.
search for google play services.apk on playstore
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2015
Seyilome:

U used Freedom on your phone abi
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:41am On May 22, 2015
donkunzy:
Pls i need help can't download game or large file on my infinix hot note from playstore...when it gets to 99% it will bring an error message don waste data finish .abeg
Hi! Pls make sure your phone has enough space for the download. Or maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:55am On May 22, 2015
trigar12:
When i play games on my infinix hot, the games always stops unexpectedly, abeg i need help o abeggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Hi! Maybe you can try some anti-virus app, or try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HonourablePomk: 11:18am On May 22, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by SONFGOD12: 11:38am On May 22, 2015
IamAbeGroups:
Infinix Hot - X507 - Black - FREE Back Cover available N16,000
Delivery nationwide and remember it pay on delivery.
To Order send your name, address of delivery, phone number and items(s) needed to 08069278428
Call /Text 08069278428... Have a great day.
I am awka anambra state..is your delivery free?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
If you’re having second thoughts about buying an Infinix device with Android Kitkat simply because you are waiting for the delayed software updates to Lollipop, then you are currently missing out on a lot.
Latest versions of Infinix phones are based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Although the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop only runs on a miniscule number of smartphones right now, it is natural for any potential smartphone buyer to expect it in their new handset. But then we did a quick feature comparison and jotted down things that you’ll be missing out and not missing out if you buy an Infinix phone today. Here are some of them:
Many of the headline features Google baked into Lollipop, in fact, are part of Infinix phones already. Obviously, the Material Design animations throughout the UI, default support for the new ART runtime and some others aren’t present in Infinix devices. But here’s a comparison of the ones that are already available and how different they are in operation from Infinix stock Android:

1) Quick Settings

Although most phone makers have been putting quick settings in their variants of Android, it took Google till Android 5.0 to finally bake it into the stock build. And no doubt, they’ve done a fabulous job by not just giving simple on-off toggles, but even relevant information right in there. For instance, you can check your data usage within the quick settings menu itself.

Nevertheless, the basic toggle functionality is available in Infinix device that run Android 4.4.2 too, including the controlling of brightness levels and music playback. You can scroll through all possible toggles including ones to lock the phone screen, and change sound profiles.

2) Guest Mode

Guest mode is one of the best features of Android Lollipop, using which you can hand over your phone to anybody without the fear of them snooping on your personal stuff. Although Infinix doesn’t have the ability to create multiple user accounts, there are several applications that you can use to restrict use of applications that you do not want other users to have access to. These security applications are available on the Google Playstore.

3) Trusted Bluetooth Devices

A feature that Motorola pioneered in 2013 with the first Moto X, that Google later borrowed in Android Lollipop, is also available on Infinix devices.
As simple as it sounds, you can add Bluetooth devices that you own, like a smartwatch or fitness band or a car audio system, and the phone doesn’t require a confirmation to pair these devices. This feature is immensely useful if you’re the owner of any of those devices, as it frees you from the repetitive activity of unlocking your phone in their vicinity, but puts the guard back on when the phone isn’t paired to any.

4) Battery Saver

Android Lollipop has a simplistic Battery Saver mode that reduces battery consumption by turning off some features like animations, background app syncing and slowing the processor down. Infinix’s Hot and Hot Note battery saver mode is comparatively more advanced, offering 3 preset battery saving profiles like ‘Power Save’, ‘Low Power’ and ‘Ultra power’. You can even edit these profiles, choosing the activity of things that eat into the battery. These profiles can automatically kick in depending upon the battery state of your phone.

5) Do Not Disturb

Android Lollipop brought about ‘Priority Mode’, which was an intermediary between regular sound profiles and Do Not Disturb (DND). It lets you white list certain apps and contacts, that can pass through an otherwise ‘silent’ mode.

And it’s not like there will never be an Infinix Stock Rom based on Lollipop, Infinix R and D team did confirm they’re working hard to make it happen by the 3rd quarter of 2015.

What will be interesting to see then would be the integration of these overlapping features.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by deewon56: 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
how can i reach Ibrahim Taiwo Street, Off Favos Road, New Bodija Estate, Ibadan from polyibadan,i order from jumia, i was ask to go pickup station,i dnt knw d direction plz help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Rep4Jumia: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
SONFGOD12:
I am awka anambra state..is your delivery free?

Delivery is free
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
^^
Do you have infinix hot ? I need one please
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by alorauzoms(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
I keep gettin pop up ads especailly that of jumia . even after unstalling the app. Any solution pple
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jksxxxx: 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
vapid:
so i downloaded the nova launcher to my infinix hot note but it wont stay. whenever i set it and press the home key it returns to the nattive UI. there's a key that says 'tap here to make nova launcher dafault bla bla' but whenever i tap it it always take me back to the native UI also. any help on how to make the nova launcher the main theme of the phone and any ideas on any other great launchers cmpatible with infinix hot note
go to settings den click application navigate to all apps den disable the system default launcher den clear default ..den press ur home key it wud ask u to choose
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jksxxxx: 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
hardebayho:

ah, i cant wait till then jawe... na to go download d mtk stock backup unbrick am wit sp flashtool sure pass oo
if u mid help watsapp me 09033365257
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jksxxxx: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
Nicky058:
lolssss, mine doesnt come up at all.
what's app me for quick solution 09033365257
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bernardinho(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
jksxxxx:
what's app me for quick solution 09033365257
one quick
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by easyhopes(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2015
Simran94:
. Is infinix hot x507 available?
Contact me 4ur copy
Check my signature.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AutomatiKVine: 9:51am On May 25, 2015
Brand new Infinix hot for sale... just 2weeks old... pack and all accessories still in tact... going for just 13K.... if interested hit me up on WhatsApp or Call 08034567042.... I'm in Lagos-Ajah
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2015
See more inside info for #thenexthero as well as official release notes on bbs forum.
Feel free to google bbs forum and then click link to get latest information regarding this new Infinix device.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 2:05pm On May 25, 2015
therealesttin:

See more inside info for #thenexthero as well as official release notes on bbs forum.
Feel free to google bbs forum and then click link to get latest information regarding this new Infinix device.
How good is the battery on this device?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by waleh89: 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
How much is the infinix hot and can it get delivered to me at akungba.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 12:16am On May 26, 2015
hardebayho:
did u root ur phone b4?
yea, but it's beta nw. All fenks to sumone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AutomatiKVine: 7:02am On May 26, 2015
The phone is still very much available.... Brand new Infinix hot for sale... just 2weeks old... pack and all accessories still in tact... going for just 13K.... if interested hit me up on WhatsApp or Call 08034567042 for negotiation.... I'm in Lagos-Ajah
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by easyhopes(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2015
waleh89:
How much is the infinix hot and can it get delivered to me at akungba.
Check my signature for my contact details.
Letz strike a deal
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by hardebayho(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2015
jksxxxx:
if u mid help watsapp me 09033365257
Thanks bro... Just unbricked it now... Sooooo happy!!!! Play store, here I come!!!! I'll add u up later... Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.