Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544221 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by easyhopes(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Infinix products up for grabs (Infinix Hot, Infinix Hot Note, Infinix Hot Note Pro, Zero, Zero2 all available)

Faster delivery nationwide (24hrs in Lagos),

Doorstep delivery,

Awesome customer service,

Call/text/whatsapp 08078544505 for details.

*terms &Conditions applies*
Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2407554/unboxing-user-review-infinix-hot

Unboxing And User Review Of The Infinix Hot Note Pro

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vapid: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Internet connection disappears whenever I receive a call on my infinix hot note. Is that normal?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
vapid:
My Internet connection disappears whenever I receive a call on my infinix hot note. Is that normal?

it's normal

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by GraceInUSA: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Thank you!

my Infinix hot keeps freezing and rebooting. please help me out because its so frustrating when you are doing something important with it and the stupid phone starts manifesting.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2015
GraceInUSA:

my Infinix hot keeps freezing and rebooting. please help me out because its so frustrating when you are doing something important with it and the stupid phone starts manifesting.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by GraceInUSA: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Ekpoma, Edo state
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
GraceInUSA:

install cwm and flash the stock rom, that should fix it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Kindycute:
install cwm and flash the stock rom, that should fix it.
Is it what everyone that buys Infinix Hot will have to do?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by osigiepurr(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Pls, add me up on infinix hot group....08030403132
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Who can give an honest review of battery of this phone? How long can it last on constant use of internet from a single full charge?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Muse007:
its custom rom
Gimme ur Whatsapp digits... Wanna knw more about the rom?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
donhils:
Is it what everyone that buys Infinix Hot will have to do?
I don't get you, you should be more specific pls.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Muse007: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2015
o.k, lemme lay it out, straight. this is the full review of the rom in page 218... #for screenshots. see page 218

Pussyfap rom for infinix hot

based on 5.1 lollipop

N.B: this is not a themed rom, its pure lollipop

battery better than stock

better ram management (for testing i left two h.d games minimized for a whiLe, same time, they didnt close)

statusbar tweaks in settings

and more... -hit the link below to download

pussyfapRom.zip - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcqIB4u-vTLTEVaLS1WUU9xcDA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Brother post more ss abeg
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donhils: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Kindycute:

I don't get you, you should be more specific pls.
The guy said that something happened to his phone[I can't really remember what], you said he should do cwm or something like that. So I was like, does it mean that everybody that buys the ihot will do that cwm thing before they can use their phones?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2015
GraceInUSA:

Ekpoma, Edo state
Sorry we don't have service center in Ekpoma now, maybe you can try to contact our service center in Benin, following are the address and hotline: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
yes more screen shot of the rom,if the pictures where on google I wouldn't have bordered you,just the menu and notification screen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
donhils:

The guy said that something happened to his phone[I can't really remember what], you said he should do cwm or something like that. So I was like, does it mean that everybody that buys the ihot will do that cwm thing before they can use their phones?
He said his phone is freezing and rebooting while he's using it, whatever caused that I don't know, maybe he's tampered with some system apps or files, I only suggested he install cwm if he's rooted then download the stock rom and flash it as that would fix it. don't know Why u asked if everybody must do cwm before they can use the ihot. Mine is totally flawless tho I have cwm installed in case of the raining days.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by benefitzte: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kindycute:

He said his phone is freezing and rebooting while he's using it, whatever caused that I don't know, maybe he's tampered with some system apps or files, I only suggested he install cwm if he's rooted then download the stock rom and flash it as that would fix it. don't know Why u asked if everybody must do cwm before they can use the ihot. Mine is totally flawless tho I have cwm installed in case of the raining days.

Pls where can I get d CWM and can I flash on IHNP?
Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Abdulrasaqs: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
osigiepurr:
Pls, add me up on infinix hot group....08030403132

pls add me too up on infinix hot WhatsApp group.....07063162580
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
do you repair injoo phones too, if yes please give me an addres here in ibadan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
benefitzte:
Pls where can I get d CWM and can I flash on IHNP? Thanks.
Here's the link to infinix hot note x551 recovery image. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d4fbd3bc Here's the link for infinix hot x507 recovery image. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/19da77a2 download and flash with mobile uncle.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by benefitzte: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kindycute:

Here's the link to infinix hot note x551 recovery image.
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d4fbd3bc
Here's the link for infinix hot x507 recovery image.
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/19da77a2
download and flash with mobile uncle.

Thanks, I now have the custom recovery.
Pls what stable bugless custom rom can u recommend for my IHNP.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wolftatoo88(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is the PussyFap ROM made for infinix hot x507
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sambiyi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pls gurus in the house,i have my hot rooted but I had to restore the phone and found out the imei has changed bak to the Android one. What do I do to get it bak and do I need connection to input the imei back and what format do Input it. I will be indebted if it can be sent to 07057553168. Old my bosses, rescue me out of this. Thanks in advance. I'm using a friends phone, that's why I dropped my number. Thanks.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Aphex(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi guys,just bought the phone. Pls tell me,how do I root it,plus the system upgrade,is it going to brick my phone,cus I've read comments from those whose phones it bricked. What are the precautions when upgrading it? Pls quote me for any response. Thanks!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Ekpoma now, maybe you can try to contact our service center in Benin, following are the address and hotline: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you!

please, do you have office in owerri??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aphex:
Hi guys,just bought the phone. Pls tell me,how do I root it,plus the system upgrade,is it going to brick my phone,cus I've read comments from those whose phones it bricked. What are the precautions when upgrading it? Pls quote me for any response. Thanks!
if you want the system update DON'T ROOT YOUR PHONE but if you don't want it then download kingroot,root and install cwm on your device
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Aphex(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2015
guydangerous:
if you want the system update DON'T ROOT YOUR PHONE but if you don't want it then download kingroot,root and install cwm on your device
alright bro. How big is the update file? Plus,if after updating it,I can root it right? Also,please what are the procedures for changing the imei WITHOUT rooting?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2015
benefitzte:

Thanks, I now have the custom recovery.
Pls what stable bugless custom rom can u recommend for my IHNP.
Visit their thread on this section, lots of lollipop and material rom are there for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2338951/infinix-hot-note-pro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Obinovictor:

please, do you have office in owerri??
Sorry we don't have service center in Owerri now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 40 Wetheral Road, by Fcmb Bank. Cherubim Junction Owerri . 08033360284. Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.