Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544736 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DharmyYinks: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
pls wats d usefulness of rooting a fone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by directonpc(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:
pls wats d usefulness of rooting a fone
It will withstand erosion and flooding

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Pls, is dere anyother way to delete contacts on the phone if d button is nt working.

Hey you can use exposed installer/gravity box to make all buttons on ork on your phone cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DharmyYinks: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
directonpc:
It will withstand erosion and flooding
Don't get ya
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Evergreen4:
There's credit, each I try to launch the browser, the response I get is "unable to connect, please check your settings if u are connected to internet"
which network
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Evergreen4(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
MTN
guydangerous:
which network
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=ellad2k4eva post=32495906]Wanna share my experience today with my ihot Incase any other person experience same.
So my ihot fell from my hands today n my keys stopped working. I mean both d menu, home n back button. I was torn as i didn't av any money to take it for repair in infinix carl care.
I unscrewed my ihot n found out that my home key n back key were linked to my menu key, without the menu key, the remaining keys wont work.
In summary, i found an alternative. Since my hard keys stopped working, anoda alternative was to use soft keys.
If u find ursef in my situation, just download gravity box, go to navigation n enable the navigation master switch. Do the necessary settings under the navigation switch n viola, problem solved.

Pls can u help me with the shortcut or screenshot of the gravity box u downloaded. Dis is my no for WhatsApp, 07037830934. Pls I need ur help my keys stopped working
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Horlardorjah post=36552023][/quote]

Download xposed installer with the link below.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Wen u done downloading, install the xposed apk. After installation, open d app n go to framework, click on install /update. Wait for the framework to update n restart d fone. Wen u done, open the xposed app again, click o download n scroll down to search for gravity box (kk). There are three gravity box, b sure to select the one with KK cuz ihot uses kitkat. Open d gravity box n install the latest version. After installation, go bak to the xposed app home, select module, u should see d installed gravity box there tick d box n restart ur fone. Wen done with restarting, go to gravity box, open it, scroll down to navigation, click on it n activate the on switch. Den play around the settings.

PS: gravity box won't work without the xposed app. U av to install xposed first from the above link. Lemme know if you fix it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wemimo42: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2015
cromz:
guys please my charging port is damaged whenever I put in a charger it shows charging put doesn't charge this has forced Me to use desktop where can I repair it in Ibadan

Ibadan carlcare centre: Isolak Building, Queen Elizabeth road, Mokola, Ibadan.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Download xposed installer with the link below.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Wen u done downloading, install the xposed apk. After installation, open d app n go to framework, click on install /update. Wait for the framework to update n restart d fone. Wen u done, open the xposed app again, click o download n scroll down to search for gravity box (kk). There are three gravity box, b sure to select the one with KK cuz ihot uses kitkat. Open d gravity box n install the latest version. After installation, go bak to the xposed app home, select module, u should see d installed gravity box there tick d box n restart ur fone. Wen done with restarting, go to gravity box, open it, scroll down to navigation, click on it n activate the on switch. Den play around the settings.

PS: gravity box won't work with the xposed app. U av to install xposed first from the above link. Lemme know if you fix it.

I have downloaded the xposd installer, but when I get to update/upload , it tells me that if I don't know how about soft brick or so I shouldn't try it. Should I still go ahead with it. Plz respond asap.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:

I have downloaded the xposd installer, but when I get to update/upload , it tells me that if I don't know how about soft brick or so I shouldn't try it. Should I still go ahead with it. Plz respond asap.

It's supposed to b install /update, and not update /upload. Confirm dat. N yes, go ahead n do it, its just a warning dat dey are not responsible if u sodfbrick ur device. It won't softbrick as far as u are rooted. Go ahead n i hope u are rooted oooo.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

It's supposed to b install /update, and not update /upload. Confirm dat. N yes, go ahead n do it, its just a warning dat dey are not responsible if u sodfbrick ur device. It won't softbrick as far as u are rooted. Go ahead n i hope u are rooted oooo.

I so much appreciate ur help so far bro. How do I go about the rest of the settings. I have downloaded n installed. So how do I boycott my home key n back button that are not working plz. Help bro.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlardorjah(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Elllad2k4eva, boss u rock. U did it. Its working perfectly bro. Thumbs up bro. More power to u
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Horlardorjah:

I so much appreciate ur help so far bro. How do I go about the rest of the settings. I have downloaded n installed. So how do I boycott my home key n back button that are not working plz. Help bro.

Open gravity box, click on navigation bar tweak, turn on d master switch, n tweak d remaining settings as u wish. Beta still, attached is a screen shot if my tweaking, u could do d same. After everything, reboot the fone so all settings could start functioning.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by 9jafreshest: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
If u stay in Ibadan and u need d infinix hot note pro , I have them plenty. At d rate of #28,500

Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Evergreen4:
Pls help, my new infinix how is not browsing, I have on and off my data and even reboot the phone yet its still not browsing, is there anything I need to do ?
Hi, have you tried to use different browers?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cenjoe: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Somebody help o!!!

The battery of my Infinix Hot suddenly jusy started running down with Usain Bolt speed. It will always get really hot and runs down in seconds even when I'm not using it.
When I'm charging it while using it, instead of the battery level to be going up, it will be going down unless I stop using it and leave it to charge.

I bought this phone in April...

I have checked and I'm not sure it's an app that's consuming my battery like this.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cenjoe: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Somebody help o!!!

The battery of my Infinix Hot suddenly jusy started running down with speed. It will always get really hot and runs down in seconds even when I'm not using it.
When I'm charging it while using it, instead of the battery level to be going up, it will be going down unless I stop using it and leave it to charge.

I have checked and I'm not sure it's an app that's consuming my battery like this.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2015
cenjoe:
Somebody help o!!!

The battery of my Infinix Hot suddenly jusy started running down with speed. It will always get really hot and runs down in seconds even when I'm not using it.

Hi, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wemimo42: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2015
cenjoe:
Somebody help o!!!

kindly take d fone to d carlcare closer to yu for den to check for u and fix it.. dats d best option grin
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by forke(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Add me on d group 08147702150
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dejavuh0007(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2015
guydangerous:
is easy,download xposed installer,launch it after that head to framework to install and update after which you reboot your phone,when it finally boot head to that xposed installer but this time head to download allow it to load after which you search for gravity box(kk) download the latest version 3.5.7 after a successful download install,tick it and reboot,I suppose you can handle the rest from there or better still quote me and I will help you further

Bro can I have ur WhatsApp contact coz I got something urgent to ask? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dejavuh0007(m): 3:12am On Aug 07, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Open gravity box, click on navigation bar tweak, turn on d master switch, n tweak d remaining settings as u wish. Beta still, attached is a screen shot if my tweaking, u could do d same. After everything, reboot the fone so all settings could start functioning.

Bro can I have ur WhatsApp contact?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning my people
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Marvell23(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Tecno y5 now N16,900. Contact Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for all your orders placement on Jumia
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mimisboygreat: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Horlardorjah:

bro if ur home, back and menu keys are no longer working, go to playstore and download Back button. bet me its easy all u need is for ur fone to b rooted. do dat n tnk me leta

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Bro can I have ur WhatsApp contact coz I got something urgent to ask? Thanks in anticipation
feel free to ask me here
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kossyablaze(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizTyna:
No
Justina hw u bn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tobby26(m): 4:01am On Aug 11, 2015
who sells phone here that can supply me with new Infinix Hot yellow color? very urgently around lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.