Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (544288 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by walanter(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
guydangerous:
it's OK though I don't play ppsspp games and mine is up for sell
wat d name of dat guide u put on d screen bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
walanter:
it's dark screen guide
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by walanter(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
guydangerous:
it's dark screen guide
for infinix hot lah....wat d price
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
walanter:
for infinix hot lah....wat d price
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by walanter(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
guydangerous:
tanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2015
any one on lollipop able to install custom recovery? pls give me link or steps. thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Boss do this infinix hot have expandable memory card slot

I dnt get expandable mem card.... Bt if its about external sd caRd slot.. . Yes
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Guys hw much would it cost to fix my hot screen
Lyk d inner one :-( pls tell me it can be done
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
My infinix hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jemmiee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Help! When I install games n load it, I get the message "unfortunately, game have stopped". What do I do?? How do I stop this?? Its very frustrating!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexel:
Guys hw much would it cost to fix my hot screen
Lyk d inner one :-( pls tell me it can be done

I fixed one for roughly 6k, if the touch bezel is bad, you may spend more. I know a guy in Ikeja, i can recommend if you want.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
jemmiee:
Help! When I install games n load it, I get the message "unfortunately, game have stopped". What do I do?? How do I stop this?? Its very frustrating!

I know right. Which OS version are you on?
follow these steps first and see if it solves it.

-First, navigate to the settings on your Android smartphones.
-Scroll down until you see Application Manager or Apps, the name differs per Android device.
-Swipe left until you find the ‘All’ applications tab.
-Scroll down to the app or game that stopped and tap on it.
-Here you will clear the data and cache.

another option is to un-install the game or app completely and delete every data in the folder if remaining. if it persist, un-install completely and download game or app from another source or straight from google playstore
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jemmiee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
BluePearls:

I know right. Which OS version are you on?
follow these steps first and see if it solves it.

-First, navigate to the settings on your Android smartphones.
-Scroll down until you see Application Manager or Apps, the name differs per Android device.
-Swipe left until you find the ‘All’ applications tab.
-Scroll down to the app or game that stopped and tap on it.
-Here you will clear the data and cache.

another option is to un-install the game or app completely and delete every data in the folder if remaining. if it persist, un-install completely and download game or app from another source or straight from google playstore
. Tnk u very much. God bless u
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
jemmiee:
madam
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sconp: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
guydangerous:
My infinix hot is up for sell at 11,000 the phone comes loaded with movies,music plus ear phone,dark screen guide and pouch,charger not included call or text 08147133106
Location?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jemmiee(f): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
AmazingZeus:
madam
woow! Amazingzeus! Sins Tm3!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
sconp:
Location?
already sold
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
jemmiee:
woow! Amazingzeus! Sins Tm3!!
am surprise you still remember me,so what's up you with
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lafayette(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Most stable and best custom rom for Infinix hot users is here. This rom comes with lots of awesome features n tweaked to optimize battery life. If u doubt, u can try dis new baby Stay Os custom rom on ur infinix hot.. I'm using infinix hot n i must say, im enjoyin dis rom

FEATURES OF STAY OS V2

Pre-Rooted
High -Set navbar
Statusbar
Enable / Disabling the operator's name
Moves Clock on the right or left
Displays seconds on the clock
Displays the name of the day on the clock
Setting Color hour
Battery Icon
Colors on the battery icon
Enable / Disable the battery icon
Enable / Disabling the percentage of battery level
Monitor Internet data
Set Color monitor Data
Setting Dynamic color
Gesture
Features Gestures anywhere
Application Circular
Level Visibility

[img]http://3.bp..com/-P_E2l8TINxI/VjyPgEHljjI/AAAAAAAAAIs/BaTpcKvX-J4/s1600/1444241334395.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jbeIpEzEm0A/VjyPXcBmv9I/AAAAAAAAAIY/z8rM748Pu1Q/s1600/1444241273121.JPG[/img]

http://miahtek..com.ng/2015/11/stay-os-v2-rom-for-tecno-h6-infinix-hot.html?m=0
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by horrpeyemi: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
lafayette:
Most stable and best custom rom for Infinix hot users is here. This rom comes with lots of awesome features n tweaked to optimize battery life. If u doubt, u can try dis new baby Stay Os custom rom on ur infinix hot.. I'm using infinix hot n i must say, im enjoyin dis rom

FEATURES OF STAY OS V2

Pre-Rooted
High -Set navbar
Statusbar
Enable / Disabling the operator's name
Moves Clock on the right or left
Displays seconds on the clock
Displays the name of the day on the clock
Setting Color hour
Battery Icon
Colors on the battery icon
Enable / Disable the battery icon
Enable / Disabling the percentage of battery level
Monitor Internet data
Set Color monitor Data
Setting Dynamic color
Gesture
Features Gestures anywhere
Application Circular
Level Visibility

[img]http://3.bp..com/-P_E2l8TINxI/VjyPgEHljjI/AAAAAAAAAIs/BaTpcKvX-J4/s1600/1444241334395.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jbeIpEzEm0A/VjyPXcBmv9I/AAAAAAAAAIY/z8rM748Pu1Q/s1600/1444241273121.JPG[/img]

http://miahtek..com.ng/2015/11/stay-os-v2-rom-for-tecno-h6-infinix-hot.html?m=0
will 3G work on both sim? Is Bluetooth working fine? Any bug?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by BluePearls(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
@lafayette is the rom based on kitkat or lollipop?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cromz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
guys please am having problems with my infinix hot there was a day the phone was getting really hot and was making some weird sounds so I removed d battery since then it has not on again have put another battery gan but d screen is cracked sha what could be wrong with it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by noble4d(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Infinix zero gold for urgent sale@13000. Sim1 slot not working. Whazapp 07036338900. Lagos only
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Pecanto(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
walanter:
.Pls hw can i place an order in jumia for infinix hot-2. Do i hv 2click on d items online & dey wil get my orders or do i hv 2call dem b4 it can be delivered. Just want 2knw hw 2go about it. Thanx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by walanter(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pecanto:
.Pls hw can i place an order in jumia for infinix hot-2. Do i hv 2click on d items online & dey wil get my orders or do i hv 2call dem b4 it can be delivered. Just want 2knw hw 2go about it. Thanx
firstly u need to hav an account wit dem before u place ur order or call dem ...and ask hw to go about it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Pecanto(f): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
walanter:
firstly u need to hav an account wit dem before u place ur order or call dem ...and ask hw to go about it
. Thanx a lot, i now understand. I wil jus do dat..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tunalty(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
fairly used infinix hot for sale.... bad side: touch pad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Tunalty(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
fairly used infinix hot for sale.... bad side: touch pad. 07065289526
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Encyclopedia1: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Trippledots:
ok.... so i got mine yesterday. ordered it on d 11th got it on d 13th. fast!! i liked dat.

MY 'REVEEW' (lol)

i haven't done all those tweaking and blablabla, ill just post pix and give basic features and observations for those looking for a first-handers (is that word in d dict?) experience.

FEATURES
As said earlier in the device's specs...screen isn't HD! tho. and yes I've seen a HD screen of an innjoo i got for someone from jumia, i noticed a little diff between the two. the HD screen was better appealing.

PROS:
~light in d hand.
~screen has dis yellowish ting like a samsung s3 (abi s4 sef) screen i saw last year.I watched a trailer off youtube on d infinix hot and i liked it better than my n9 screen hue, except ofcourse d n9 has a BIGGAR screen wink
~dual sim
~sd card slot
~better viewing angles than my tecno n9 tab.

By the way it comes with earpiece and i listened to fm on it. nothing fantastic. it just gets the work done. basically.

Then charger, usb cable (with a fine unique flat design. i liked dat too), manuals as usual.

CONS:
-those guys weren't mincing words when they named it 'hot'. the device pretty gets warm on:
-streaming via WiFi for about 40mins or so.
-playing a subway-surf like game for less than 5mins.
-fiddling with the camera and video recording a 1min 15secs video with flash on.

other observations,:

JUICE
Battery stays pretty stable when device is idle, with no sim on and no WiFi. But on usage it seems to go down quite quickly. For example, when i just unboxed it, turned it on, scrolled the screen, flipped thru pre-installed apps and went through its settings and stuffs like dat, d battery dropped from %68 to around %65. For a new device, i expected something better, maybe not fantastic, but atleast enough to make me not get jittery about juice this early. ( android and battery ish sha, na wa)

OUTDOOR READABILITY
Outdoor readability is better than my n9 tab. esp with its auto brightness feature which cranks up ur screen brightness under bright ambient light and then goes down when under some shade. n9 tab doesn't have a working auto brightness feature.

errr, what else? ehen! its camera.

CAMERA
The cam isn't bad atall. details come out clear under bright light, has autofocus, and also takes decent night pictures with its flash. but don't expect the best colour reproduction when taking night pixs tho.
u can take a snapshot by sayîng 'cheese' or 'capture'......awesome feature..

RECEPTION
Network reception is just normal. A dead zone of my house while using my tab still had hiccups with finding network with this. WiFi connects well too i could still use my wifi over a distance of two standard rooms apart. I haven't used it to place or receive a call as at when writing thîs piece so i can't say anything about call clarity.

SUMMARY
its a good buy for its price range. i mean who gets a good phone at #12,900 plus free delîvery.

abeg, i don try..... cheesy any other questions mention me in ur question and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge and/or observation.

pixs coming up next.
I just got my Infinix hot 2. I want to set up the sim option but I couldn't find the "always ask" option which can make me use any of the sims to call at any time without changing the sim by going into settings. Pls what can I do?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Raphoeworld: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
LENOVO RELEASES THE VIBE X3 WITH A 21MP REAR CAMERA AND DEDICATED Hi-Fi DAC
Read more>>>http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/lenovo-releases-vibe-x3-with-21mp-rear-camera.html
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ametu166(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tunalty:
fairly used infinix hot for sale.... bad side: touch pad.
How much? Don't forget d bad side o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cmionfreshout(m): 2:05am On Nov 17, 2015
I finally upgraded my infinix hot to Lollipop.... Its looks like a brand new phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (245) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.