Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (72584 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Darn!! I need to say AMEN to this cos you're a virtuous woman. And hopefully, you'll make the right choice by selecting a thorough bred who understands what loyalty entails - loyalty above everything and death before dishonour! Amen and Amen-Ra! cool tongue

Thank you, Shy.

SirShymex:

From the bottom of my heart, mate.

Got love for Yields, and I'll never allow no one hurt her. She knows init. cool
Awww, *wipes tears*. That's sweet, thank you. Shymexx, my protector. tongue
xoxo
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by blaezderek: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
marriage is intimate relationship of love and life,
spouse should be honest,
respectful, kind, tolerance with each other.... fault
finder is always the problem in
relationship or marriage..... remember no one is
perfect..... but try to walk
towards perfection...... always appreciate him or
her for no reason... you have no
option rather than to keep loving your partner
without expecting anything in
return. family problems sounds difficult but very
simple to resolve.....It is better to
endure than to fit over nothing that will destroy
your union.....
# SECRET OF # MARRIAGE : STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by
that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of
the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to
him in his
sober moment with apology and explain why you
behave
that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u
offend
him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when
he does.
6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be
sure that
he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially
when he
has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you
are at
home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace
when he
returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth
him.
12. Smile when u look at him and give him
occasional
perks when u are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or
shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just
tell him I love
you
18.If he is a public figure or politician, gently
wake him at
the early hours of the morning and romance him
to the
point of demand.
He will not be enticed by any other woman that
day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as
your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
Implement this
law that every morning your family will wake up n
pray.
It brings unity. Value your husband because you
may not
have the second chance to love him. Pray to God
to protect
him.
If u practice all these, your husband will be afraid
to cheat
on you, even if he does his mind will not be at
rest.
If your husband is already cheating on u, begin to
practice
these and u will win him back.
Do support it with prayers because nothing is
impossible 4
God.
I wish you a happy home and lovable husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yields:

Thank you, Shy.

Awww, *wipes tears*. That's sweet, thank you. Shymexx, my protector. tongue
xoxo

Baby, don't cry...... *2pac's voice*. Jah told me, in his own words, that he'll see it through. tongue

Ol'boy better put you first like Jaheim said, else he's gonna see my wrath. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs8RGLTEtow

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by milkytea(f): 4:36am On Nov 24, 2014
happywife:
I need advice on how to cope with a cheating husband.

I have always suspected that my husband was cheating on me but confirmed it recently when i found some condoms were missing from our home n his bank statement showed payment for a hotel when i was away on a short trip .when i confronted him his stories ranged from his friend took it to i was mistaken in my counting n to i went to the room but changed my mind n left without doing anything. but his behaviour showed he was sorry for about 2 weeks then back to normal. problem now is i cant bring myself to trust him n my love for him is reducing daily.when he comes home late from work or doesn't take my calls all i can think about is that he is with another woman. To be honest it's killing me slowly cos i find myself calling him n quarrelling with him constantly.

I dont think i can leave him cos he cheated on me cos lets face it most men do i just need advice on how to cope with my emotions cos i m soo unhappy n its affecting every area of my life . Sometimes i feel like paying him in his own coin but i m a one man kind of babe.

I just want to concentrate on my kids now but how do i cope with being suspicious all d time n being jealous n bitter n a whole lot of emotions thats killing me.

You're deluded if you really think that.

Give him an ultimatum: Divorce papers + live together and raise your children /OR/ stay in the marriage and be miserable with a man who doesn't love you enough to keep his pants zipped. Marriage counseling is also an option if you decide to stay with him.

He's playing you like a fiddle.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Clone2020(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijababe:

I hope you won't be cheating on her either
No reason to, dating the most beautiful and gracious woman I've ever known smiley
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by gudwoman: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys I'm a new member and I need and advice on dis matter. Last week I notice my husband is always on inter net looking on how sperm and egg fertilise to form baby and after dat he check on how many weeks one can detect d sex of a baby. He also check for a christian name for a baby boy and is not dat am pregnant. After dat I saw a msg on his phone a lady sent him. Here is d msg. hello dealing pls can u make it here so dat we can go and see d agent. I ask if he impregnate a lady he said no. What wil I do. D tin is we hav no child yet and d result show dat am ok dat my hubby hav a very low sperm count. And he aways tell me dat he cannot do anytin to to hurt me. I don't know what to do my hubby is so desperate to hav a baby any how.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Jahblessme:
Chaiiii so many pained souls here cheesy
I wonder why when a married woman has se x its refered to as desecration of body??
Its just s ex,mutual satisfaction,back breaking and mind numbing orga sms.
Chances that most of these women are hitting the big O with their hubbies are very low..after all he's busy with mistresses, what time will he have to satisfy the poor woman.
Imagine playing the good wife fr years and years ,ignoring the guys at work etc
One day,something will give especially if the woman is tired of being cheated on.Its just a matter of listening to the flattery, allowing yourself to be appreciated by another son of Adam,friendship develops from there and b4 u know it,sekem sekem sekem.Pure enjoyment and release of pent up frustration.
Forgot to add that the fact that its sooo forbidden makes it more exciting..

Chop with condom and clean mouth.Go home and continue your wifely duties. No more frustration, someone out there gets an erec tion just by hearing your name,hehehehehehe. Happy wife,happy kids,happy home.
The charade continues till una repent.
Keep sleeping with young players.
You are just a MILF to them.
Very soon the video of your sexual excapades will get viral.
There are many videos of married nigerian women being hammered to smithereens by players online nowadays.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Btw, who are these husbands oblivious of the fact that their wives are being mercilessly banged outside?
na wa o.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Jahblessme: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2014
F117AA:
Keep sleeping with young players.
You are just a MILF to them.
Very soon the video of your sexual excapades will get viral.
There are many videos of married nigerian women being hammered to smithereens by players online nowadays.

Don't get twisted.Who De find love?I'm a Milf??All the better.S ex is just a transaction for mutual pleasure.That's all it is..
Na so.viral video my a ss.Is this one supposed to scare me?? grin
Abeg,realise that some people know exactly what they want,how and where they want it.
Chop and move on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Jahblessme:

Don't get twisted.Who De find love?I'm a Milf??All the better.S ex is just a transaction for mutual pleasure.That's all it is..
Na so.viral video my a ss.Is this one supposed to scare me?? grin
Abeg,realise that some people know exactly what they want,how and where they want it.
Chop and move on.
Good luck ma.
Chop and keep chopping, afterall you have no reputation at stakes.
Btw, i hope you are prepared to get thrown out of your home any moment, because it is only a matter of time before your husband knows.
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by chinwe11: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Happy wife, pls pls pls i sent you an email, please do reply. we need to talk urgently. pls
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by kamkechi(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
roWzayy:
Im in d same shoes as well.my hubby is a cheat in disguise he claims to love me but yet still cheat,when I was pregnant he went outside to sleep with anoda girl I found out thru his chat with his friend imagine how many he might have slept with wen I had my baby n d process of trying to heal back#d worst is dat d men he hangs out with re all cheating on their wives*my fear now is when will he stop and my prayer is let him not come n infect me with std or Hiv(God forbid)
did I hear u say God forbid? Hmmmmm u better protect urself Weneva u want to meet him as husband & wife b4 he will go & carry smtin frm ouytsyd & give to u. 4d d sake of ur children mad use protection with him
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by kamkechi(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
kamkechi:
did I hear u say God forbid? Hmmmmm u better protect urself Weneva u want to meet him as husband & wife b4 he will go & carry smtin frm ouytsyd & give to u. 4d d sake of ur children madam use protection with him
Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by chibic(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
happywife:
Thanks 4 all d info advice guys i ve decided since my husband has adopted d married but living single life i will do same. 2 can play this game.may d best man/woman win .

m out.
a very good decision!
You are not the 1st and you won't be the last because millions of married women are doing it already. The problem is that you are announcing it. Other ssluty wives keep it secret. They don't go about telling every one. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Onegai:

If my husband was a WEALTHLY FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, A WEALTHY EX-FOOTBALLER (MOST LIKELY TO END UP IN GOVT) or A WEALTHY BASKETBALL PLAYER (who will most likely sign a 6-figure deal to write his memoirs after he retires)....

Baby, I will fight any oloshi strolling around him, cook him egusi and pound yam daily and pray unceasingly for him grin grin

But y'all broke brothas, you will be cheating, giving me High BP, I cannot even afford to fly the kids and I out for a weekend in Dubai, instead I'm in your rented house, waiting to turn off the gen at 10pm and sleep in heat, skabashing in the darkness telling myself "he will return to my arms one day" whilst you are shouting "hallelujah!" on top of one woman in an air-conditioned hotel room somewhere.... grin

As my aunt said to her ex-husband, "I'm leaving you because you're cheating and beating me and you cannot give me hypertension and AIDS when you haven't even built your house"

She went on to marry a widowed retired military General grin #CorrectWoman

lmao correct woman

2 Likes

Re: How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. by Ugosample(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Onegai:

Sigh. I will speak only on the case that I saw upclose and personal and leave you to pull out whatever you like from whereever you get it from.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton has always had political ambitions. Even when she was First Lady. However, America (for all its Liberal posturing) is a very Conservative arena. They will vote a black man over a white woman.

And if I were married to a philandering man who happens to be the Tinubu of the Democratic Party of the United States, I won't divorce him. I need his support down the line for when I want to declare my candidancy for the Democratic Presidential ticket. Having people vote me as a Senator is way different from having my party leaders endorse me to take a presidential ticket. A fight which Hillary lost, the first time already, to Barack Obama. Because her position wasn't strong.

A woman who wants something badly, can play the long game.

Now I'm sure you will have all sorts of answers for this, to show how I'm wrong. After all, this is NL.

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. I have important stuff to do now.

as at 2014, little did we know that Hilary will run for president, win more votes than trump, but still lose to electoral college cheesy grin

We never know tomorrow mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.