Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (147949 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Same here too. I was at their Lagos office and was told d same thing.. Was told to check back next week sha... That their office is damn far...
na wa oo
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Don't think there's form anywhere cos almost all they states are through with the screening and waiting for the training, so be careful before someone give you a fake form.
Sleezwizz:

Same here too. I was at their Lagos office and was told d same thing.. Was told to check back next week sha... That their office is damn far...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Sleezwizz: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2017
obinna002:
Don't think there's form anywhere cos almost all they states are through with the screening and waiting for the training, so be careful before someone give you a fake form.

Okk, thanks...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
I think everyone here prefer the groups n av left here pls add me to the group for kwara command and general group for Nigerian peace corps 08138366310 that my Whatsapp contacts
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
<b>Has Any Person Who Paid Their 40,000 Within January Collected Their Kits, Because I Think That; They Cant Give Out Kit To Late Payer As I Got From A Chief Of Operation Officer Saying That They Only Had 2000 Supplies, That He Will Advice That You Write Down Your Number And You Will Be Texted Before Nysc Rounds Up To Collect Your Kits. Hmmm Anyway, If You Are From Kd Goni Gora, Call 08065503505 lets hook up... good luck</b>
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Johniyk2:
<b>Has Any Person Who Paid Their 40,000 Within January Collected Their Kits, Because I Think That; They Cant Give Out Kit To Late Payer As I Got From A Chief Of Operation Officer Saying That They Only Had 2000 Supplies, That He Will Advice That You Write Down Your Number And You Will Be Texted Before Nysc Rounds Up To Collect Your Kits. Hmmm Anyway, If You Are From Kd Goni Gora, Call 08065503505 lets hook up... good luck</b>

Pls her you generalizing your claim for every state and her you telling us on these forum that kits her already been distributed in some states before camping exercises,pls indicate the state involved and Pls sum1 add me to the peace corp group chat 08138366310
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by nathan77(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
please and me too with 07066066335
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Defolder111: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please when is NPC training coming up
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Defolder111:
Please when is NPC training coming up
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by damiliano(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pls, what are the requirements for bio data
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by PUKKA25: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
how is their camping like, things to take along, ,,,
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Enli(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=PUKKA25 post=53565827]how is their camping like, things to take along, ,,, [/quote
It shud more complicated Dan Nysc regimented Camp.. I learnt it's a whole day jogging, u must nt be found walking.. Even wen buying somtin, u hav to keep jogging.. As per the tinz to take along, u can go with ur cooking utensils buh mind u, u myt nt hav d tym for cooking..,so I will advice u hold good cash for snacks and all.. Also hrd Camp myt start opening as from 17th if dis month(from a Bush radio sha). jst d little I can help with smiley
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Hope this is a joke[quote author=Enli post=53579657][/quote]
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Sleezwizz: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
I still haven't bought the form. The last time I went to their Lagos office, I was told I will first collect a pass before I can get d form. How true is this?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by PUKKA25: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Enli post=53579657][/quote] whole day joggin, na world war 3 dem d prepare for? wat of cloths, bucketz, net, etc
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sleezwizz:
I still haven't bought the form. The last time I went to their Lagos office, I was told I will first collect a pass before I can get d form. How true is this?
i was in Ibadan office last week the guy said form has closed how true is it,that they are already set for training
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
That's true there's no form anywhere, some. States have started training while others are still doing screening.
kayusekay:
i was in Ibadan office last week the guy said form has closed how true is it,that they are already set for training
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Enli(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
obinna002:
Hope this is a joke

It sounded like a joke when I heard it too buh it will be confirmed in camp. Just got an info that the camp in Kwara state opened today.. Another will be opened next Friday..
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Enli(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
PUKKA25:

whole day joggin, na world war 3 dem d prepare for?
wat of cloths, bucketz, net, etc

Haven't really made inquiries as per clothes, buckets and other stuffs.. Will try and gather som info as regards dat.. Bless u!
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Godwin2real: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
I want to know which fees to pay b4 entering camp.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
I don't understand
Godwin2real:
I want to know which fees to pay b4 entering camp.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by teasty234: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2017
How do I get form for peace Corp am interested. Add me on what's app too 08028292993
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by eliok(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Godwin2real: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
like ebonyi now information was send to us to pay N5000, for camp fees N3000 for kit which makes everyone confused. that was y I ask if other state pay some money B4 entering the camp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Did you pay they 40k.
Godwin2real:
like ebonyi now information was send to us to pay N5000, for camp fees N3000 for kit which makes everyone confused. that was y I ask if other state pay some money B4 entering the camp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Goldenbaby(f): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Godwin2real:
The kit is the white polo and blue shot, I see people buying it from their office as fools, why will you buy a polo and shot you can get for 1000k in the market 3000k, I even heard is 3500. The issue of 5k is for camp maintenance (these people are just milking unemployed youths), and they will still pay 3k for ID card.

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by prosper00(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Enli:

It sounded like a joke when I heard it too buh it will be confirmed in camp. Just got an info that the camp in Kwara state opened today.. Another will be opened next Friday..

how true is this Enli
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by prosper00(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2017
Goldenbaby:
The kit is the white polo and blue shot, I see people buying it from their office as fools, why will you buy a polo and shot you can get for 1000k in the market 3000k, I even heard is 3500. The issue of 5k is for camp maintenance (these people are just milking unemployed youths), and they will still pay 3k for ID card.

lol so we are still paying anoda 8k on getting to camp?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Goldenbaby(f): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2017
prosper00:

lol so we are still paying anoda 8k on getting to camp?
That's what I heard oooo, 5k for camp maintenance and 3k for ID card, and you will have to feed yourself for that one month..
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by prosper00(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Goldenbaby:
That's what I heard oooo, 5k for camp maintenance and 3k for ID card, and you will have to feed yourself for that one month..

chisos... DAT was how I paid 350 for calendar I don't need... mehn
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Goldenbaby(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2017
prosper00:

chisos... DAT was how I paid 350 for calendar I don't need... mehn
Lols.. are you already an officer or intending officer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level