Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (147799 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by A1real(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluhyohmih:
Please someone should help me with NUPEC (National unity and peace corp) address in Ibadan... Thanks.
Notin like NUPEC anymore, they hv been merged with NPC as one "Nigeria Peace Corps"
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
ogun state applicant can text me on 08163731152 so dAt i can add u to npc ogun state group watsapp dat i hav just created
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by owanguy(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2017
adeotiahmed09:
ogun state applicant can text me on 08163731152 so dAt i can add u to npc ogun state group watsapp dat i hav just created

add this number 08062535508
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by nnaomaog(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2017
Pls anyone that knows any info about npc, enugu state command should pls share. I am in Lagos and about coming down for the training in enugu.

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by A1real(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Date for d training/camping yet to be officially announce
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Ndkings1(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2017
i have bought and filled the form, don the screening and i have been shortlisted. what remains for me now is payment of 40k but i am skeptical on whether to pay or not.
please let the president assent to it and my hatred for him will die instantly because this is the only way he will prove to me that he has the interest of the youths at heart. this is what he will do to underscore the credibility and genuineness of some of his campaign promises - poverty alleviation, youth empowerment and and provision of employment.
piss off

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Generaloluseye: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Please add me to whatsapp group. 08068300089
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by jakesbaba: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
temi1526:
i dont think we should regard @ these stage the Nigeria peace corps as scam.Furthermore, if u r ffg thier trend recently,u will agree wit me itso better to get the form nw.the form is still on @ thier lagos command. whatsapp or call me 07065896279.i volunteer to take u there,if u r in lagos or coming from other states besides lag. A word is enof for the wise.

N:B pls do not pay money to any individual who claims he/she has the form.go straight to thier command.

pls i need info on dis npc. Is d registration still on?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olumbateey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good afternoon I am glad to be on these thread, I am an aspiring officer of the Nigerian peace corp, pls anyone with information as regard camping exercise these Jan in kwara or any other state cos I am feeling as if the Npc has been quite since these year and I AV not been able to lay my hands on updates as per assent or camping
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by A1real(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
lakruz231:
Good afternoon I am glad to be on these thread, I am an aspiring officer of the Nigerian peace corp, pls anyone with information as regard camping exercise these Jan in kwara or any other state cos I am feeling as if the Npc has been quite since these year and I AV not been able to lay my hands on updates as per assent or camping
Same everywhere o! Noting yet, no updates on camping, don't even knw if its still
possible to camp dis january anymore d way tins is going

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
A1real:

Same everywhere o! Noting yet, no updates on camping, don't even knw if its still
possible to camp dis january anymore d way tins is going
Well I for one think since command like Lagos make use of Lagos Nysc camp for there training, they might av to wait till after stream 2 is done with camping cos some other state from the west might av to join them more so I heard a general head count is going on from Abuja to all commands

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by A1real(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
lakruz231:

Well I for one think since command like Lagos make use of Lagos Nysc camp for there training, they might av to wait till after stream 2 is done with camping cos some other state from the west might av to join them more so I heard a general head count is going on from Abuja to all commands
Is NYSC corp members in camp now?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
A1real:

Is NYSC corp members in camp now?
Not yet stream 2 just preparing for camp these January
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by A1real(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
lakruz231:

Not yet stream 2 just preparing for camp these January
K, if NYSC orientation camp opens dis january for NYSC corp members to come in, den definitely NPC training/Camping won't be dis month as thought since NPC uses dsame camp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by ekwelum2(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=A1real post=52705117]
K, if NYSC orientation camp opens dis january for NYSC corp members to come in, den definitely NPC training/Camping won't be dis month as thought since NPC uses dsame camp
[/quot

From the information I got training will start by February 2017.......plz for the date I don't know

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Salem02: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
For which state?

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by ugadaogu: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
AnyBody Applied for peace corps Under Nasarawa State Awaiting Training for January 2017 Should Contact Me On 08074470028,am also awaiting to be called for camp so that we can be sharing information on when camp will come up
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls how can I get the form in Ibadan pls,urgently
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
genius123:
grin grin angry you will have to Wait infinite for PMB assent dat bill cos from what I envisage DAT bill may not be signed this month.
wetin u envisage? abi u wan create awareness
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by darlingtonuzoma: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2017
FG INVITES PEACE CORPS OF NIGERIA TO ARMED FORCES
REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATION
The #PeaceCorpsofNigeria# (PCN) have been invited by the Federal Government to the 2017 edition of the Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration scheduled to hold at the National Arcade Abuja on Sunday 15th January, 2017.
The invitation letter dated 10th January, 2017 reads;
“The President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria and Grand Patron of Nigeria Legion, Mohammadu Buhari GCFR would lead the nation and the Diplomatic Community to lay Wreath in the honour of our Fallen Heroes at the National Arcade, Abuja. This event marks the climax of the activities for the Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration, 2017.
In this regard, I have the pleasure, on behalf of the Honourable Minister of Defence to respectfully invite you to the event. Please find enclosed five copies of the invitation cards and programme of events from the office of the head of Civil Service of the Federation.
The National Commandant, Peace Corps of Nigeria, Amb. (Dr) #Dickson Akoh# shall lead the five-man delegation to the event.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by darlingtonuzoma: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Today the 15th of January, 2017, Nigeria celebrates her Armed Forces as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari leads the three Arms of Government and the Serving Chiefs, in the 2017 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration.

The occasion witnessed Mr President, Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, the Senate President, Dist. Sen Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara and the Serving Chiefs laying wreaths. Among highly represented military and paramilitary organizations are the Three Armed Forces – Nigerian Army; Navy and the Air force. Others are the State Security Service, Department of State Services, the Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Immigration Service, Nigerian Customs Service, Nigerian Prison Service, Nigerian Fire Service, Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, Nigeria Legion and the Nigerian Peace Corps.

The #NigerianPeaceCorps feel honored to respond to this clarion call in the service to our fatherland. It is great to be accorded this recognition by the Presidency and the Ministry of Defense. We are marching on…
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Akell(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Screening ongoing at Lokoja command
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pls is the form still available ,how can I get it in Ibadan, location pls
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Larryjay4u: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
The Peace Corp is real but whether it is another scam is what I don't know. A friend had her training at the Ogun state camp last year. But my concern (scam alert) is that the training was done in July last year but she is yet to be posted. Another scam alert is, will an agency collect 40k for training equipments if truly it is from government?

Life is a risk but I think we should take risks with OUR EYES OPEN
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Sammy770: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
please, do anyone has an ideas of when the camping will commence?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Emmykool4all: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=kayusekay post=52592445]Pls where is the office in Ibadan, and how much is the form

you can get it in Lagos, without stress.
go to Lagos state command
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by tundex442(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2017
ibadan NPC office is at ring road area. once u reach Mobil bus stop at ring road, take any bike there and say you are going to peace corp office.its 50naira bike
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2017
tundex442:
ibadan NPC office is at ring road area. once u reach Mobil bus stop at ring road, take any bike there and say you are going to peace corp office.its 50naira bike
thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by stainlessgerard(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
PLEASE, ADD ME ON WHATSAPP AM AN APPLICANT OF PEACE CORPS CADET CADRE 2017
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by stainlessgerard(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
stainlessgerard:
PLEASE, ADD ME ON WHATSAPP AM AN APPLICANT OF PEACE CORPS CADET CADRE 2017.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Sammy770: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
please add me to the peace corps WhatsApp group: 07066074038

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.