Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (147952 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Ennyforeal(f): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
ugadaogu:
AnyBody Applied for peace corps Under Nasarawa State Awaiting Training for January 2017 Should Contact Me On 08074470028,am also awaiting to be called for camp so that we can be sharing information on when camp will come up
. pls add me on 08053760093
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kenny189(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls add this number to the whatsup group - 08077595821
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
contact me if you need the form and the training will be by February because NYSC stream11 will be going to the camp on 24th, but I wish they will merge us with them, it will be nice
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adelcole(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
MoonCares:
contact me if you need the form and the training will be by February because NYSC stream11 will be going to the camp on 24th, but I wish they will merge us with them, it will be nice

Merge ke? Guy u bera stop it. Cus it Is not commonsensical.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Richie001(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Important information for Osun State NPC aspirant..there screening come up on 21th of jan 2016 8am
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Akell(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2017
MoonCares:

You need to hookup with dem corp members right? I understand
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Adeyelu123: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Please add me on WhatsApp with D's number 07086554196
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by deleoluomo: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
pls add me up on 08030969750

osun screening exercise coming up on the 21st jan, 2017. got the message yesternite
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
I also got news about kwara state command, screening was held yesterday n I agree with the talk of cam been around late February or early march, if camp opens on 24 Jan count 21 days that like fed 13 2017 then Npc will give atleast a week notice dat like fed 20 so expect camp any time from Feb 13
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Adeyelu123: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please are we to go to court to sign d place for commissioner for oat.urgent response pls
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Adeyelu123: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
genius123:
yes
thanks alot
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Adeyelu123: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Do we still need d declaration of age even when we have our birth certificate?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adeyelu123:
Do we still need d declaration of age even when we have our birth certificate?
No, u don't need it since you ave ur birth certificate
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by joeyreports: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please if anybody gets an info on the Nigerian Airforce recruitment, the people should let us know...
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by sirmmykay(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is to inform you that the part 2 of the Peace Corps of Nigeria Documentary will be aired today, Thursday 19th January, 2017 on NTA by 10:00pm after the NTA Network news. Thank you
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by stainlessgerard(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Add me on whatsap.....07032286925
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by drexzy: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Add me to Whatsapp Group 08136350319
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nigeria
Peace Corps Bill ready for assent, as NASS adopts consolidated versionBy Yemi Itodo on January 19, 2017@dailypostngr
National-Assembly-e1443893761531
The process of establishing the Nigerian Peace Corps has received another boost on Thursday when the both chambers of the National Assembly consolidated the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill.
It could be recalled that the Bill was passed into law by both chambers in the year 2016.
For the sake of harmonizing it for presidential assent, the National Assembly, therefore, set up a conference committee of both chambers to fine-tune the Bill.
While laying the report on the Consolidated Bill at the House of Representatives, the Chairman of Committee on Interior, Hon. Jagaba Adams Jagaba said the joint ,”committee met in conference on Thursday, 8, 2016 and harmonised the two versions of the Bill.”
Hon. Jagaba said the Bill seeks to, among other things, “empower, develop and provide alternative empowerment for the youths, to facilitate Peace, Community Services and nation-building”.
The House, therefore, adopted the report of the conference committee and the Consolidated Bill laid before the clerk.
In a related development, the Senate also received and laid the report of the conference committee on the Consolidated Bill.
In a motion moved by Senator Ibrahim Gobir (Sokoto East) and seconded by Senator Ben Bruce (Bayelsa East), the Senate President asked that the report be laid before the clerk of The Senate.
With the Consolidated version of the Bill, all is now set for the assent of the President.
In the harmonized version of the Bill which is now refereed to as ‘Nigerian Peace Corps Bill’, the Officers of the establishment shall be known as Nigerian Peace Corps with the National Commandant as the head.
The Bill also stipulates that intending officers must obtain enrollment form from their respective commands and undergo compulsory 4 weeks orientation exercise
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by capitoll: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
in also want to be on whatsapp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by capitoll: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
in also want to be on whatsapp 07034842460
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2017
obinna002:
Nigeria
Peace Corps Bill ready for assent, as NASS adopts consolidated versionBy Yemi Itodo on January 19, 2017@dailypostngr
National-Assembly-e1443893761531
The process of establishing the Nigerian Peace Corps has received another boost on Thursday when the both chambers of the National Assembly consolidated the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill.
It could be recalled that the Bill was passed into law by both chambers in the year 2016.
For the sake of harmonizing it for presidential assent, the National Assembly, therefore, set up a conference committee of both chambers to fine-tune the Bill.
While laying the report on the Consolidated Bill at the House of Representatives, the Chairman of Committee on Interior, Hon. Jagaba Adams Jagaba said the joint ,”committee met in conference on Thursday, 8, 2016 and harmonised the two versions of the Bill.”
Hon. Jagaba said the Bill seeks to, among other things, “empower, develop and provide alternative empowerment for the youths, to facilitate Peace, Community Services and nation-building”.
The House, therefore, adopted the report of the conference committee and the Consolidated Bill laid before the clerk.
In a related development, the Senate also received and laid the report of the conference committee on the Consolidated Bill.
In a motion moved by Senator Ibrahim Gobir (Sokoto East) and seconded by Senator Ben Bruce (Bayelsa East), the Senate President asked that the report be laid before the clerk of The Senate.
With the Consolidated version of the Bill, all is now set for the assent of the President.
In the harmonized version of the Bill which is now refereed to as ‘Nigerian Peace Corps Bill’, the Officers of the establishment shall be known as Nigerian Peace Corps with the National Commandant as the head.
The Bill also stipulates that intending officers must obtain enrollment form from their respective commands and undergo compulsory 4 weeks orientation exercise
All still working together because if we are to camp after Corpers it will be by fed n more president is also on vacation n he his to resume by fed 6 so it likely that Npc bill get assent after these year general recruitment
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Don't get you,
lakruz231:

All still working together because if we are to camp after Corpers it will be by fed n more president is also on vacation n he his to resume by fed 6 so it likely that Npc bill get assent after these year general recruitment
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Will Dere Still b General Recruitment by Fed. Govt. after d President Assent
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't think so
JIBOSKI437:
Will Dere Still b General Recruitment by Fed. Govt. after d President Assent
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lakruz231: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
There. Is recruitment exercise in virtually every state presently so that the general screening that I meant,pmb is on vacation set to resume by Feb 6
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is either they vice president signed it next week or wait for PMB to signed it when he resumes on Feb 6.
lakruz231:
There. Is recruitment exercise in virtually every state presently so that the general screening that I meant,pmb is on vacation set to resume by Feb 6
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by FixNaija(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls add 07035531034
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Gabbyraze(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hope all of you intending members know that its more of a volunteer position and won't attract huge pay like other government positions. A side not too, I read they have over 20k trained staffs plus other people been recruited,in a broke country like ours, signing that assent now might not be a good idea to the president.... Think about all the pending employment opportunities in different military formations in the country.
Am not saying this to deter anybody o, but just keep an open mind and don't expect heaven on earth
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Frustration is a disease.
Gabbyraze:
I hope all of you intending members know that its more of a volunteer position and won't attract huge pay like other government positions. A side not too, I read they have over 20k trained staffs plus other people been recruited,in a broke country like ours, signing that assent now might not be a good idea to the president.... Think about all the pending employment opportunities in different military formations in the country.
Am not saying this to deter anybody o, but just keep an open mind and don't expect heaven on earth
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Richie001(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Do u know d total number of polic force we got in nigeria,civic defence. Etc and yet every year dey still recruit thousands of people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.