Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? (910 Views)

Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / Un Declares Boko Haram Number 1 Terror Group In 2012, Britain Eager 2 Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by panafrican(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is there anything in their genes that triggers this type of disorder and insecurity? there might be some types of scientific explanation.
Just being curious, not racist.

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
they are busybodies na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by rawpadgin(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
I have worked with a lot of white men & they are all far from what u described here

matter fact they are the best to ball with

# saynotoracism
Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by panafrican(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2014
rawpadgin:
I have worked with a lot of white men & they are all far from what u described here

matter fact they are the best to ball with

# saynotoracism

Don't know what u are talking about.
I've worked among white, being the only Black for years. I would say that out of 200 , only 199 act correctly when they know they are in control. Other than that they will see U as a threat.
Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by gatiano(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
why do you think Obama is having problems? all the problems that from reagan's administration till bush junior has suddenly become Obama's fault. white people can't act right under black leadership.
the reason they are like this and the reason where there is trouble everywhere.
Genesis 1:26-28
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Please- i personally think that verse 27 is in the wrong place. because the verb create is different from the verb "to make"

you would notice that, the pronoun used are "us, our, them", who are the us and the our? if adam was just the first, why use the pronoun them?

well, we the black people made them the white people, and we gave them power to rule for a time. 6 days of ruling.

what is then causing problems now? that time was over 100 years ago exactly, more time was given to them to repent and most importantly time was given to us to regain ourselves back to our feet. we did some, but the whiteman keeps undermining the wakeup. so the problem is the whiteman still wants to stay in power at all cost, but he can't. because when GOD say be, then it is KunBe, it must be.
if anybody understand the theology of GOD, GOD does not interfere in anybody's business until the appointed time he gave.
Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by igbo2011(m): 4:59am On Nov 18, 2014
panafrican:

Don't know what u are talking about.
I've worked among white, being the only Black for years. I would say that out out 200 , we've got 199 that act correctly when they know they are in control. Other than that they will see U as a threat.

I notice that people don't become Pan African or African consciousness until they go to the west and experience racism. That is how Kwame Nkrumah, Dr. Chinweizu Ibekwe, Fela Kuti, Affiong Affiong cap28 thoth sirshymmexx all lived in the west and finally understand white supremacy. Now we have to wake up Africans on the continent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are White Folks Always Eager To Control Everything? by igbo2011(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2014
gatiano:
why do you think Obama is having problems? all the problems that from reagan's administration till bush junior has suddenly become Obama's fault. white people can't act right under black leadership.
the reason they are like this and the reason where there is trouble everywhere.
Genesis 1:26-28
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Please- i personally think that verse 27 is in the wrong place. because the verb create is different from the verb "to make"

you would notice that, the pronoun used are "us, our, them", who are the us and the our? if adam was just the first, why use the pronoun them?

well, we the black people made them the white people, and we gave them power to rule for a time. 6 days of ruling.

what is then causing problems now? that time was over 100 years ago exactly, more time was given to them to repent and most importantly time was given to us to regain ourselves back to our feet. we did some, but the whiteman keeps undermining the wakeup. so the problem is the whiteman still wants to stay in power at all cost, but he can't. because when GOD say be, then it is KunBe, it must be.
if anybody understand the theology of GOD, GOD does not interfere in anybody's business until the appointed time he gave.

Who or what is god?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX53mMWapg

(1) (Reply)

Two Male Witches In Edinburgh Have Tied The Knot In The Uk's First Pagan Same-se / Trump On Carson Gains: 'He's Been Getting A Lot Of Ink On The Muslims' / How Nigeria Has Affected The Rest Of Africa- BBC News (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.