Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Come In,if You Are Intelligent - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come In,if You Are Intelligent (8182 Views)

Igbo Man Are Intelligent / If You Are Intelligent Try This; / Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=prettyjo post=28078818]2nd semester exams for all
course:Love math
course code: Gms 111.
All question carry equal marks.
1)If a girl is in love for 10 years and at the end the guy breaks up with her. What is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?
2)As a guy,you dated more than 3 girls for three years,Calculate the expenses and loss for the three years?
3)In not more than thirty words state the difference between orobo girls and lekpa girls?
4)With the aid of a diagram draw and explain the term "ukwu"
5)you send an airtime worth #200 to your gf and she sends a "please call me back" text.Calculate the profit and the loss of airtime being sent
6)if you break up with your gf cos of Xmas gifts.calculate how long it will take you to get her back?
Capacity of my laughedness is just 20ghz if i want to use it to process this laughter my teeth will be removed & jore may be broken. the size of laughter 4 this joke is 25ghz it is too big i cant download it
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
cc
mynairatime.
please take it easy with the laughter before your teeth breaks.
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
prettyjo:
cc
mynairatime.
please take it easy with the laughter before your teeth breaks.
U really wanted to break me down. However, i got myself saved.
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by alligatorswerve: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
prettyjo:
pleasee no copying cos the questions are very simple
prettyjo, is that a breast, I think I just saw a tit

Psych, I joke, I joke, I kidd, I kidd
I don't think my joke is working, I must flee quick
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
alligatorswerve:
prettyjo, is that a breast, I think I just saw a tit

Psych, I joke, I joke, I kidd, I kidd
I don't think my joke is working, I must flee quick
undecided hmmmm
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2015
?
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
prettyjo:
?
Hallooo baibi? hope u are great today.
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
mynairatime:
Hallooo baibi? hope u are great today.
yes

1 Like

Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by SirVictory: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2015
undecidedJust entering
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2015
SirVictory:
undecidedJust entering
welcome
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by SirVictory: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
welcome
Yes thanks
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by SirVictory: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
welcome
Yea thanks
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
be resurrected
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Khd95(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
If I had nt registered on nl,an boredom for wound me.i can't stop laffin oo grin,make I laff in pigin.....horhorhorhorhorhor cool
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
;Dlolzzzz
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by CzarChris(m): 4:13am On May 11, 2015
prettyjo:
2nd semester exams for all
1)If a girl is in love for 10 years and at the end the guy breaks up with her. What is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?
2)As a guy,you dated more than 3 girls for three years,Calculate the expenses and loss for the three years?
3)In not more than thirty words state the difference between orobo girls and lekpa girls?
5)you send an airtime worth #200 to your gf and she sends a "please call me back" text.Calculate the profit and the loss of airtime being sent
6)if you break up with your gf cos of Xmas gifts.calculate how long it will take you to get her back?
7)As a guy,you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want another guy to date your sister.Calculate the percentage of your foolish and wicked behavior?
coolWhen you check a Facebook profile,99% of the guys are single as their status states and 100% of the girls are dating, engaged or married. Briefly explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences.

N/B: Attempt all questions to avoid carry over
Hian!!! Bia onye nkuzi, ule gi a nwekwara ka odi o!
Infact, I rusticate myself from this school o.
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2015
CzarChris:

Hian!!! Bia onye nkuzi, ule gi a nwekwara ka odi o!
Infact, I rusticate myself from this school o.
lolzzz
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by kossyablaze(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2015
prettyjo:
2nd semester exams for all
7)As a guy,you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want another guy to date your sister.Calculate the percentage of your foolish and wicked behavior?
coolWhen you check a Facebook profile,99% of the guys are single as their status states and 100% of the girls are dating, engaged or married. Briefly explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences.

N/B: Attempt all questions to avoid carry over
Hey!morning.So which part of Anambra u at?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2015
tongue
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by prettyjo(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
am just passing by...bin long tongue
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Jentilia(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
lalasticlala,this topic go fit front page oo.how u check am?
Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: Come In,if You Are Intelligent by Jentilia(f): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
hian lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Language / Brain Twisting Riddles / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.