Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. (8919 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2014
I find it really hard to look into my lover's eyes sad I don't know what's happening, whenever we are looking at each other, his staring becomes so intense, that I look away, and blush. sometimes, tears comes out... I don't know why it's happening. I'm not that shy and I'm so worried about this coz before, this wasn't how things were... I could look into his eyes n not turn or feel shy.. but now, all of a sudden, I'm feeling too shy. should I be worried? or maybe see a doctor? embarassed
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by naijaboiy: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2014
wetin be this undecidedundecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by iceberylin(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Hows this my business undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
Hows this my business undecided
then u shouldn't have commented undecided
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by ERCROSS(m): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2014
U may try a sunglass to provide shade for ur eyes whenever u wanna break d jinx..
cool cool cool
Look into his eyes ..without shying away..

Try it again, again and again till u won't need a sunglass before fixing and maintaining ur gaze on his eyes again

At least he ain't gon slap u..

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by sulmeza(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Ehya pelee...only u can unravel d mystery o...nt sure any1 cn hlp u wit dat
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by ghost1718(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I find it really hard to look into my lover's eyes sad I don't know what's happening, whenever we are looking at each other, his staring becomes so intense, that I look away, and blush. sometimes, tears comes out... I don't know why it's happening. I'm not that shy and I'm so worried about this coz before, this wasn't how things were... I could look into his eyes n not turn or feel shy.. but now, all of a sudden, I'm feeling too shy. should I be worried? or maybe see a doctor? embarassed
eeh,,,naijaboiy must hear this, best option is for u to fine eyeglasses or start staring at news caster i learn mine there

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by guente02(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2014
I really want to help but I don't know what to render to you because you don't sound like you need help.
You're scared of looking into his eyes. How do we help you?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by ferdinandex: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2014
OP, are you sure you didn't do anytin dat is causing you guilt ?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2014
ferdinandex:
OP, are you sure you didn't do anytin dat is causing you guilt ?
no!! I'm a good girl.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by ferdinandex: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no!! I'm a good girl.
hehe... See Guilty conscience.. Who asked if you're a good or bad gal ? Na you dey open your own Yansh now o. Beta talk wetin you do so dat we go fit help you beg.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by ghost1718(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2014
ferdinandex:
hehe... See Guilty conscience.. Who asked if you're a good or bad gal ? Na you dey open your own Yansh now o. Beta talk wetin you do so dat we go fit help you beg.
guy true talk, i support u
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by jswaggzo(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2014
she said she blushes which means it's not guilt maybe u just starting liking him more than before so it's more like your having the crush all over again with time you'd get used to it dear .
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Ajuju

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by clubone05: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2014
U sef be human being...

Uno want make him see ur soul.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2014
jswaggzo:
she said she blushes which means it's not guilt maybe u just starting liking him more than before so it's more like your having the crush all over again with time you'd get used to it dear .
thanks dear.. smiley
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2014
*sleeping mode*you no de sleep at all
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2014
NAIRALAND: home of wise and foolish questions
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:17am On Nov 17, 2014
4 what?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by adeyiga3(m): 4:29am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
simple u are in love maam
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Hehehe

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by konkonbilo(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2014
It seems ur boi friend get apolo 4 eye.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Does he have quarter past 4 eyes?

Or is it half past 4

Na wetin dem dey am
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by encryptjay(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Girl, what did you do? Guilty conscience sha...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by tochex4real: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2014
May b u did something bad at his back
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by francizy(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Baby, I've always told you that you should feel free to stare into my eyes any day any time cuz we always need to connect u know... smiley
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Does he have quarter past 4 eyes?

Or is it half past 4

Na wetin dem dey am

Anya 4:30 grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by NosaHenry(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Could that also be the reason why you couldn't look at the camera that took your profile picture?

BTW, the guy do dey chop you wella and love is growing in your heart grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Maybe it is becos of how the Guy dey fuçk ur punany
Re: I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. by valdes00(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Ish lik dis dey happen if the guy jus enter ur canaan land.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / Abuja Big Girl Flaunts The Dollars She Made 4rm Exposing Her Body On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.